Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What State Are You From? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What State Are You From? (3117 Views)

What State Is The Safest State To Live In Nigeria?? / What State Do You Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What State Are You From? by kabby(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2006
Born in Ogun State, the Gateway to Kingdom of God, Presidency, Rich, Lead, and to survive.

Typical Egba man, enjoying Amala lafun and Ewedu soup, ho la la, what a delicious food.

Am always proud of my town Egba re wa, baa wa. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What State Are You From? by LondonCool(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2007
I want to evaluate nairaland demography,

What state are u from?
What is good about your state?
What is bad about your state?
Do you have a another nationality apart from nigerian national?

I was born in London ,UK
I come from Cross River State
My state is currently being transformed as a cynosure of Tourism internationally. This week the Slave Trade Film "Amazing Grace" (the story of John Newton and his Calabar slave-trade odyssey) is currently on UK Box Office.
Bad stereotyping by outsiders about the men being lazy and the women being nymphomaniacs
I have British Nationality.
Re: What State Are You From? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2007
From Abia State,Gods own state but prefer to be referred to as Igbo.
Ndi Igbo n'ile bu umunne.
Re: What State Are You From? by DaJunta(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
babymine:

Hotstepper or Coldstepper? lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Was it funny sad

I doubt
Re: What State Are You From? by senetee(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
Kogi state, funny amalgation of tribes, we got yoruba, igbirra etc.

Good: One or two tourist attractions: the confluence, mount Pati, among others

Bad: Still largely underdeveloped and rural BUT things could still turn around soon as Dangotes cement factory should start production soon, Ajaokuta Steel, i hear, has started production however in small quantities.
Re: What State Are You From? by Janeesa: 5:16am On Aug 15, 2007
I was born and raised in the U.S.

edo state--dont know whats good about the state, dont know whats bad

awww c'mon gbenga nigeria isnt that bad!
Re: What State Are You From? by okeyz(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2007
@gbenga 9ja
hi there i read ur post and i was LMFHO,laughing my freaking ass off!!!
men ur popsy is not far from the truth ,infact he is very correct ,me i am from anambra but i grew up i benin ,what u just highlighted for the bini's is 100% true too much jealousy and witchery!!!
the only good thing i can find about the place is the expanse of land!! and very fertile and cheap fun !!!
Re: What State Are You From? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
Ijesha
Re: What State Are You From? by tunyus(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
I AM FROM
OFFA in kwara state
GOOD very peacefull and religious
BAD bad AND GREEDY godfather(SARAKI) because my people are very backward expecially the ILORIN"s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italy / Going To Thailand For Vacation / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.