Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? (698 Views)

10 Ways Youths React When Their Pastors Say They Should Not Engage in Sex / How Nigerian Christians Make Their Pastors To Sin. / Why Do Some Christians Hate To Pay Their Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2012
Please, I want to know if this Nigerian-Pastors' symdrome I see here on nairaland is common among the americans and even in other countries.

Do we see other citizens insulting their MOGs just because they live large?
Re: Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? by Kx: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2012
May be you should have added the following in your question:

Whats the population of USA and how many pastors have private jets and live larger than life?
Re: Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? by obowunmi(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2012
Even Joel Osteen with the largest congregation in the US still enters commercial plane and sits in economy. Talkless of Nigerian pastor with the largest poverty-ridden population in the world. Rubbish!
Re: Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2012
Acidosis:

Please, I want to know if this Nigerian-Pastors' symdrome I see here on nairaland is common among the americans and even in other countries.

Do we see other citizens insulting their MOGs just because they live large?

You know what my reply to this kind of foolish post

buahh buahahaaaaaaaaaaaa bauaahahh bauaauah hah haha hbauaha ababah aua hbau ah

grin Ewhu

do you know how many dedicated live t.v shows syndicated among major news channels in that same u.s that exposes the fakeness of these pastors e.g benny hinn, creflo dollar, t.d jakes, paula white, joyce meyer, joel osteen. And oh my god they are doing a wonderful job. But for 9ja na only nairaland you go hear am, what a shame!
Re: Do Americans Hate Their Pastors The Way Nigerian ' Christians ' Hate Theirs ? by obowunmi(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2012
They are not fake. They have a booming business in motivational speaking. They even acknowledge its motivational speaking not unproven scripture of "holiness" or hot slaps.

Bishop Eddie Long was recently arrested for molesting young boys.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fornication A Sin?? / Why Must I Praise God? / Why Ghana And Nigeria Must Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.