Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Must I Praise God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must I Praise God? (695 Views)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must I Praise God? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2012
'1hour'
of Rendering Praises to God will Open Doors and BLESS you more than
'10hours'
of singing Worldly Songs..

Have you praised Him yet??

Where are you now? Are you in the kitchen?
Toilet?
Bathroom?
Doing nothing?
Doing morning chores?
Having Breakfast?
Going to school? Are you going to work?

It does not matter where you are now; or what you are doing -

Just decide right now to praise Him, start praising Him now.
As you do that: God will come down and bless you beyond your imagination!

I don't know about you, but right now am Praising God with a Song -

" Be lifted Higher"

1 Like

Re: Why Must I Praise God? by cyrexx: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Has anybody wondered why does god need humans to lift him higher and to tell him he is great every time.
is he emotionally insecure?
why does he need praises?
why.
Re: Why Must I Praise God? by logicboy: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2012
cyrexx: Has anybody wondered why does god need humans to lift him higher and to tell him he is great every time.
why.

I also wonder.

God is schizophrenic
Re: Why Must I Praise God? by buzugee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
cyrexx: Has anybody wondered why does god need humans to lift him higher and to tell him he is great every time.
why.
THATS THE PROBLEM. that is mans vanity. no one told you to praise him or lift him higher. you praise him by being a nice and decent human being to your neighbors. people who sing the loudest and praise him in church are the biggest hypocrites because they would drive past a beggar on the street. you praise him by giving that beggar food and clothes if you can afford to. or at the least buy him a meal. this is how you praise the lord. see the problem with atheists ? you are the most shallow people ever created. you are like ancient pharisees. you look for the wrong that people do so that you can validate your stands as an atheist. you got the balls to be an atheist why not stand on your two feet and wear those big balls without seeking some kind of validation for your choices. if you ask me, deep down inside you guys are scared shiitless. you have that 'hope i am on the right path' thing at the back of your mind. white atheists, they are very comfortable in their stands. they dont seek validation or try to justify their stands. they have carved out the balls they want and they are wearing it like men. and this is to be expected because they are naturally gentiles. they are godless in nature ( hebrews 12 vs 16 ) so it is a natural and easy situation for them to be atheists. you black people on the other hand are not naturally atheists. you are godly people. the lords first born children. the 12 tribes. thats why when you take an atheist stand you are always uncomfortable because deep down that vacuum is there. thats why you are always more religious as atheists than the real heathen atheists. all the atheists in this section are drawn to this section because that void in you is letting you know that you are messing up big time. thats why you are drawn to the religious section like flies to doodoo cheesy
Re: Why Must I Praise God? by cyrexx: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
^^^ mr man, address the topic of this thread,
nobody is interested in your story cos its so false, shallow, senseless and boooooooring
undecided undecided
Re: Why Must I Praise God? by buzugee(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
cyrexx: ^^^ mr man, address the topic of this thread,
nobody is interested in your story cos its so false, shallow, senseless and boooooooring
undecided undecided
thats the problem aint it ? matter fact i am reading about you in the book of Jude right about now. it describes you to a T. OK here we go

JUDE VS 10- WHATEVER THESE PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THEY INSULT.
JUDE VS 16- THESE PEOPLE COMPLAIN AND FIND FAULT, AND FOLLOW THEIR OWN DESIRES
JUDE VS 18- IN THE LAST DAYS PEOPLE WHO RIDICULE GOD WILL APPEAR.

thats you right there puto. wear them big balls like a man. hope you got MC hammer pants too

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's School / Do You Believe In Ghosts / 2 Nigerian Clerics Nominated For The Nobel Peace Prize In 2012, Oritsejafor NOT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.