Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Understanding The Grace Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Grace Of God (547 Views)

Understanding The Concept of Tithing / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith / Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Grace Of God by MRC: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
Babatope Babalobi

Listen to the audio sermon of this message here

John 8:1-11 King James Version (KJV)
1Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives.
2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more

This message is not be flesh. Not by my own understanding, wisdom, knowledge or comprehension of the Bible. I want to thank the Spirit of God for revealing this message to me in a dream to teach his people. I give him all the glory and pray that the power of God shall follow hearer and reader of his message in Jesus name. There are several lessons we can learn from this famous scripture.

1. God is love. God loves sinners. He is the lover of sinners. The greatest mistake the scribes and Pharisees was to have brought the adulterous woman to the presence of her creator. The people were seeing sin in her but God was seeing his image in her. You might not have been loved in life. Maybe you have experienced or experiencing hatred and enmity in the hands of your parents, husbands, teachers and bosses. Maybe you think no body loves in life, the good news is that Jesus loves you. Just come unto him and receive his love.

Read the rest of the article @ http://christonline./2012/01/29/understadning-the-grace-plan-of-god/
http://christonline.info
Re: Understanding The Grace Of God by Lasinoh: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2012
It would be nice to see what you can say of the Grace of this your God in your life. . . instead of vomiting tiresome repetitions of the philosophical or literary works.

I can at least understand the grace of my God as I live today.
Be original for once. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb Church / Guide Me Plz... / CATHOLIC/ First Saturday Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.