Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) (11212 Views)

Men, How Long Can Stay Stay Off Sex Once Your Wife Gives Birth? / Man 'survives Without Food' For 70 Years / Taking Drugs Without Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by obowunmi(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
did anyone ever hear from the OP? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by agiboma(f): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
I once went 3 days without food, i only drank water
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by bolorunfem(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
dj5naira:

Is he not dead yet?

SUSPENSE, SUSPENSE!!!The guy is alive jor, he still posted on the 15th of this month. U can check his last posts.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by mxxpunkxx: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
i DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN CAME BACK HERE

THE LAST COMMENT IS SO FUNNY

DIE? HABA grin grin grin

JUST HAD SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS (almost gone though)
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by lifestyle1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
mxxpunkxx: i DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN CAME BACK HERE

THE LAST COMMENT IS SO FUNNY

DIE? HABA grin grin grin

JUST HAD SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS (almost gone though)

Thank God u r back... undecided

SO How many days did you go without food ? undecided
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by mxxpunkxx: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
It was fun . . .

13 dayz

. . not kidding cry cry cry cry
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by Kslib(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
mxxpunkxx: It was fun . . .

13 dayz

. . not kidding cry cry cry cry
woooow!! Was it a water fast or dry fast
And how do you look compared to before.Inshort just list the changes you experienced.
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by nikkyshyne(f): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
I tried fasting for 24hrs. But I ended up at about 23hours. Dis was with fruit juices in-between though. But mehn,,,was I dead. It was like I got stroke or sometin, coz I was paralyzed on the left. Geeez
Re: How Long Can You Go Without Food (practical Experience) by nuclearboy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Sad that you stopped so early! At 2 weeks, yes, you would be sweating and would likely feel a "smell" coming from inside you and from your sweat! That the accumulation of all the rubbish inside you being disposed of by your system especially through your skin!

That happens because after the first few days, your stomach (responsible for almost all the work your system normally does) would have slowed down and your kidneys, liver, skin etc would have jumped into action, cleansing your system of anything that ought not be in it!

One easy way to confirm this is in asking yourself why you still kept visiting the toilet so long after not eating anything! That's proper excretion (when your organs cleanse your system)!

You will definitely feel sharper, clearer eyed, clean and if male will wake up with stronger erections and feel more randy!

But the price is that if taken on for too long, your system starts to feed on yourself because it still needs energy so you can damage your bones especially - calcium loss, blood loss etc! But that couldn't have happened in just 13 days!

All in all, a great way to renew youth, strength and cleanse the body of most disease creating substances

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria / 5 Practical Ways To Improve Health Care In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For August 29 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.