Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) (851 Views)

A Picture Says A Thousand Words. / If A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words, This One's Worth A Million / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) by fdigital(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
This happened on TAM airlines.

A 50-something year old white
woman arrived at her seat and
saw that the passenger next to
her was a black man.
Visibly furious, she called the air
hostess.
"What's the problem, mam?" the
hostess asked her
"Can't you see?" the lady said - "I
was given a seat next to a black
man. I can't sit here next to him.
You have to change my seat"
- "Please, calm down, mam" - said
the hostess
"Unfortunately, all the seats are
occupied, but I'm still going to
check if we have any."
The hostess left and returned
some minutes later.
"Madam, as I told you, there isn't
any empty seat in this class-
economy class.
But I spoke to the captain and he
confirmed that there isn't any
empty seats in the economy class.
We only have seats in the first
class."
And before the woman said
anything, the hostess continued
"Look, it is unusual for our
company to allow a passenger
from the economy class change to
the first class.
However, given the circumstances,
the Pilot thinks that it would be a
scandal to make a passenger
travel sitting next to an
unpleasant person."
And turning to the black man, the
hostess said:
"Which means, Sir, if you would be
so nice to pack your handbag, we
have reserved you a seat in the
first class, "
And all the passengers nearby,
who were shocked to see the
scene started applauding, some
standing on their feet.
SHARE IF YOU ARE AGAINST
RACISM!

Re: More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) by SkyRider1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
The Captain was wise to understand that the stench of the White old hagg would kill the naija man.

God just saved his life.
Re: More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) by Killz3(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
This is soo romantic! undecided
Re: More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) by fdigital(m): 7:37am On Feb 01, 2012
^^ don't mind all those foreign racist. .
Re: More Than A Thousand Luv Letter( This Gonna Amaze U) by HertzU(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
Fantastic move there. Racism is a mephistophelean's trend nd should be discouraged. One World Vision. Thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

The Controversy Over The Allegation Of Bribe By Otedola To Farouk. Coiled From T / Affecting The Price Of Garri In The Market. / Dana Air, Nigeria: BOYCOTT/STOP Dana Air From Operating Again In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.