Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,207 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? (13868 Views)

Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? / Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s / 24ct Gold Blackberry Porsche P'9981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by chucky234(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2012
@Gameaddict, Apple came on top in 2010 and that's 2 year to 2012,RIM released the first BB into the US market in 2002 and that to 2010 is 8 whole years. Were was Apple? The original purpose of BB is business enterprises and it remains the best business tool in the world and that's where iphone and ipad is kicking their asses.
I was in the US recently and my three white friends in VA and OR has already decamped to iphones and android because everything on BB is extra cost while iphone offer free applications in the USA.
BB services is cheap in Nigeria because we pay about 20USD a month,look for only the scrap free applicatiions to download.
I have been selling iphone and ipad since three months after the first released,imported one of the first 2.2 android phones and tablets. The only edge iphones and android have over BB is apps,BB can offer equally great deal of apps if you are willing to go with paid apps.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by sinade1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^ BB service is cheaper in Nigeria compared to iPhone and android data subscriptions. 3K for BIS subscription on my BB 9810 is enough as I hardly use 1G out of 3G and I have 3 emails running. I finish 1G (3.5K MTN) within 5 days on my iPhone 4S.

When it comes to data Compression and Messaging features, RIM really tried. Apart from these, I use my iPhone because all apps run better on iOS. Both free and paid apps work well on iPhone, whereas apps drag on BB.

BB compression technology still makes me remain a BB user because it sucks when it comes to many innovations you can get from android or iOS devices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG / Finally Android Apps WORKS On Windows Devices : GOOD NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.