Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj (10494 Views)

Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu / Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? / Nigeria To Appeal ICJ Ruling On Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by janedoe(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
It would be nice if he were made to pay for all the families that were murdered and innocent,helpless citizens whose arms were chopped off for the soldiers amusement. I know it's been about 11 years but atleast someone has finally summoned the courage to say something to the Gorilla.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by adamaw2tuf: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
YOU ARE REALLY NUMBER ONE HYPOCRITE,LET YOUR BROTHER SHEGA JAGUA GO GIVE ANSWERS FOR THE INNOCENT BLOOD ON HIS HANDS ARE CRYING FOR JUSTICE SO STOP SUPPORTING THE DEVIL AND HIS WORK.
ebosed:

GBAM!!!

Spot on!!!

We don't hide criminals we expose them.

If OBJ is found guilty - let him be convicted and jailed but if not let the spirit of the dead hunt those who use their homes as shelter to kill our

soldiers and police men in cold blood

Long Live Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by aljharem(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
solomon111:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this yorubas.
Bunch of hypocrites!!
[tr]No wonder the igbos hate you guys.
When GEJ brought soldiers into the streets,to calm your parasitically induced protests,you were screaming blue murder,tyranny and all that.
Here is your son who is responsible for genocide in a 'democratic' nation,and you dont find anything wrong it.
The next person that will tell me that yorubas are progressives because they did not vote and support OBJ will receive a thunderous punch from me.
May God punish you all for condoning bloodshed.
May the blood of those killed, cry against your land.
May their fate be visited

Igbos hate yoruba because of envy and the civil war. No other reason
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by aljharem(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
1. Obasanjo does not represent Yorubas unless they are supporting him which they are not .

2. Igbos are inciting hate on the yorubas in the hope that genocide happens to them, Reason I do not know

3. Abacha did a similar thing against the yorubas, No one spoke

4. People should point out when yorubas have killed soldiers sent by the president

5. The true double speakers here are igbos because, they want the whole country to be against yoruba. Again the reason i do not know. All I know for now is all dayz are for the thief one day is for the owner.

6. The Igbos have not pointed out the bendel masscare they did against mid-westerners but are quick to point others out. Is that not hypocritical ?
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by Afam4eva(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
Please just shut up. You rantings are becoming irritating.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by sheyguy: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^Irritating ? . . . Well that's one of the qualities of truth. It can be bitter too.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by SisiKill1: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Igbos hate yoruba because of envy and the civil war. No other reason

See, it's is things like these that flame the tribal war.

No offense but why do you feel it neccesary to make this statement? Do you really think there is someone out there who doesn't know why Igbos "hate" Yorubas and vice versa?  

You come on a thread and post your one liners which on the surface looks like it's nothing but goes a long way to push people's buttons. Watch an Igbo person, who probably had no intention of posting on this thread until he saw your post, come now and start with the "Yes ooh, Yoruba people did us bad during the war and why should we envy them? We are the bestest in everything" then a Yoruba person, who obviously can't let that go, comes on and  "Who sent you to go fight war? You people are so delusional, best in what?". . . and before you can say "Alj Harem, where art thou" the entire thread has gone downhill with insults flying all over the place.

Neutral you say?
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by SisiKill1: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Aaaah! Like Clockwork!! Do I know my people or do I know my people??!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by aljharem(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

See, it's is things like these that flame the tribal war.

No offense but why do you feel it neccesary to make this statement? Do you really think there is someone out there who doesn't know why Igbos "hate" Yorubas and vice versa?  

You come on a thread and post your one liners which on the surface looks like it's nothing but goes a long way to push people's buttons. Watch an Igbo person, who probably had no intention of posting on this thread until he saw your post, come now and start with the "Yes ooh, Yoruba people did us bad during the war and why should we envy them? We are the bestest in everything" then a Yoruba person, who obviously can't let that go, comes on and  "Who sent you to go fight war? You people are so delusional, best in what?". . . and before you can say "Alj Harem, where art thou" the entire thread has gone downhill with insults flying all over the place.

Neutral you say?

That is the problem, the thread was going down this path before I even came. Do you want me to keep quite when they are trying to make a military or Obasanjo affire into a yoruba ethnic group affire.

If Propaganda is left for too long it becomes the truth. Go back to first few comments, You would see my stance and it is clear without an iota of biased statement. Now they first comments was

manchy7531:

Finally someone is going back to were he belong.he must be made to pay the full price.silly old yoruba man.

then solomon111

you tell me as an educated person, A president must he have an ethnic affiliation or not ? it is not secret that gani adam who happens to be the OPC leader was imprisoned for 2 years during OBJ era

it is no secret that soldiers were killed at Odi and militancy started from there

It is no secret that will people cheer Mend, Massob etc on yorubas don't like OPC hausa don't like Boko haram

yet we blame them for all this.

If I allow the propaganda to continue the effect would not be felt now but later

A poster said "No wonder why igbos hate yorubas"

Did Igbo posters not see the comment and disclaim it ? But yes it is always alj haram

That is hypocricy which shows they actual hate the yorubas because if you don't you would disclaim it immediately. No one wants a lie to be associated with them

I remember during the protest, Ijaws on Nairaland clearly condemned the military invasion in lagos and kano

I remember during OBJ, Yorubas clearly condemned the military invasion in odi and benue

Now Northerners are saying they have nothing to do with Boko haram

Lets call a spade a spade, If they cannot disclaim it; it means they do hate yorubas. It is quite shocking I must say. not withstanding I would not allow lies to go on I have a conscience.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by bashr8: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

That is the problem, the thread was going down this path before I even came. Do you want me to keep quite when they are trying to make a military or Obasanjo affire into a yoruba ethnic group affire.

If Propaganda is left for too long it becomes the truth. Go back to first few comments, You would see my stance and it is clear without an iota of biased statement. Now they first comments was

then solomon111

you tell me as an educated person, A president must he have an ethnic affiliation or not ? it is not secret that gani adam who happens to be the OPC leader was imprisoned for 2 years during OBJ era

it is no secret that soldiers were killed at Odi and militancy started from there

It is no secret that will people cheer Mend, Massob etc on yorubas don't like OPC hausa don't like Boko haram

yet we blame them for all this.

If I allow the propaganda to continue the effect would not be felt now but later

A poster said "No wonder why igbos hate yorubas"

Did Igbo posters not see the comment and disclaim it ? But yes it is always alj haram

That is hypocricy which shows they actual hate the yorubas because if you don't you would disclaim it immediately. No one wants a lie to be associated with them

I remember during the protest, Ijaws on Nairaland clearly condemned the military invasion in lagos and kano

I remember during OBJ, Yorubas clearly condemned the military invasion in odi and benue

Now Northerners are saying they have nothing to do with Boko haram

Lets call a spade a spade, If they cannot disclaim it; it means they do hate yorubas. It is quite shocking I must say. not withstanding I would not allow lies to go on I have a conscience.

God punish you , i dont know why you yorubas think like imbeciles ,so because nurtw agberos are causing commotion in ibadan and lagos island GEJ should send soldiers to start killing spree on civillians including women and children living in that area? your are all pathetic and have never valued life cause life is worth nothing where you are from.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by Crayola1: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sisi Kill, you almost have to admire the disgusting manner he plays both sides back and forth. Its somewhat clever but if you sit down and look at it you see the petty manipulation clear as day.alj harem is the man/woman of a thousand personalities, playing whatever role they need to get the fire started so they can sit back and watch the fireworks. If you are clever you take what its says as nothing more than useless junk treat it any serious and you fall into the trap. I personally find that kind of split personality disturbing to say the least almost as though they guy vents what he fears to do in public.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by akinmax: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
afam4eva:

This is not about ethnic bigotry. Even if the shoot-at-sight was targeted at his blood relative, he should be brought to book nonetheless. You must be ethnically bigoted yourself to think that this is about tribalism.
afam4eva:

Are you suggesting that if a criminal lives in your neigbourhood, that soldiers should be ordered to level the place killing anything that moves including women and children. What's your point exactly.
lucom:

I'm surprised reading all these comments on here, what you people don't understand is that OBJ is first a state's man before a Yoruba man. Looking at the personality of the man OBJ you'll realise this is a no nonsense soldier who believe in the military way of doing things, let me remind some of you here if you condemn OBJ of sending troops to Tiv land and Odi, have you forgotten the "shoot at sight order" against the OPC that OBJ gave when OPC wanted to turn Lagos to a war zone? if you care to know, that did the miracle in Lagos then and calmness returned. Please stop spewing ethnic bigotry here and for Waku that's a shoe too big for him, he's not in the class of people who can drag OBJ to any court in this life or next.

If not for quick intervention of OBJ .OPC case would have been more worst than any militant put together in Nigeria.By now they would have chased all others tribe especially
SE from SW. People seems to forget history too soon. It is always better to be more realistic than ideology
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by aljharem(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
funny people, they say yorubas are the problem today hausa is the problem tomorrow. when someone say ig without the bo they would start causing and shouting.

I am telling you people stop you propaganda because the whole country is watching.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by HighChief4(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^STFU you Yoruba oily a[i]s[/i]s. Parasites
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by beackyBenneth: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
They know their selves very Welland also know how to settle their differences
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by mrmayor(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

God punish you , i dont know why you yorubas think like imbeciles ,so because nurtw agberos  are causing commotion in ibadan and lagos island GEJ should send soldiers to start killing spree on  civillians including women and children living in that area? your are all pathetic and have never valued life cause life is worth nothing where you are from.

Aljharem is a Kanuri man not Yoruba, though he claims to have an Igbo mother, no one believes him sad

Nigeria, whether or not you believe in her needs this to be true, too many of the Political Elites from Traditional Rulers, LGA Chairman, to President act with Impunity, the Rights of Ordinary Citizens are trampled upon everyday.

If the ICC prosecutes OBJ, would a wake up call to all Politicians and by extension the Security Agencies that Gross Abuse of Civilians is OVER
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by ekwynwa: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
‘’Money man dey talk poor man say e get idea’’ grin grin grin
Tell me why Yoruba no go vex for IGBO
Igbos are annoyingly (to them) in their faces cheesy cheesy cheesy
Western universities --------- populated by Igbos (lecturers students) grin
Banking industry another painful kettle of fish grin
Major markets in Lagos ( Alaba, Tejuosho, etc) grin
They have taken over trade fair (building multimillion edifices) grin
Multi million edifices in Festac, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah Ojudu, Ogudu, Ajoa Estate, etc (tuning yorubas to tenant in Lagos)
Importation (story for another day)  
Clearing and forwarding
Bonded Warehouse
The list is endless  grin grin grin
So times I feel for the Yorubas cos the Igbos are in their face with great guts
But what do you expect from a successful people
There is a tiny line bwt self confidence and arrogance
I think the Igbos stand for later but unfortunately it rubs off the wrong way to their Yoruba neighbors and the Igbos in turn sees their actions as unfriendly.
Mine 2 kobo
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by lucom: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
ekwy nwa:

‘’Money man dey talk poor man say e get idea’’ grin grin grin
Tell me why Yoruba no go vex for IGBO
Igbos are annoyingly (to them) in their faces cheesy cheesy cheesy
Western universities --------- populated by Igbos (lecturers students) grin
Banking industry another painful kettle of fish grin
Major markets in Lagos ( Alaba, Tejuosho, etc) grin
They have taken over trade fair (building multimillion edifices) grin
Multi million edifices in Festac, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah Ojudu, Ogudu, Ajoa Estate, etc (tuning yorubas to tenant in Lagos)
Importation (story for another day)  
Clearing and forwarding
Bonded Warehouse
The list is endless  grin grin grin
So times I feel for the Yorubas cos the Igbos are in their face with great guts
But what do you expect from a successful people
There is a tiny line bwt self confidence and arrogance
I think the Igbos stand for later but unfortunately it rubs off the wrong way to their Yoruba neighbors and the Igbos in turn sees their actions as unfriendly.
Mine 2 kobo

I love the way you ended your post ''mine 2 kobo'' I suppose that means your opinion. As I need not bother to change your mind, I'll advice you get help because your post up here suggest an aggravated case of grandiose delusion typical of all of you. You honestly need help.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by bigsean(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Guys lets be real here, even though what OBJ did is humanitarian purposes wrong, but we cant deny it contained degenerating situation.
I'm sure if GEJ takes a similar step, Boko Haram would have never existed or would have been eliminated by now.
If you harbor a criminal (or terrorist) you are like wise guilty.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by bigsean(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
God have mercy, there are more racist rants on NL than on Youtube.
Is there absolutely no issue that can't be viewed from a tribal (racist) perspective? ()
9ja!!! we dey try
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Look at Alhaji_harem saying Igbo ppl are envious of yarrikbu folks!! Laugh wan kill me for work.
Give one reason why a whole Igbo man will envy yarrikbu ppl!!
Abeg comot for road make living ppl pass.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by adamaw2tuf: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
alhj_aaassshhhaaawwwooo haram is yoruba and he has brought down the yoruba race in gutter due to his devilish mind online and offline.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by moderattor: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
Igbos dont hate yorubas
Igbos loathe hausas
Because of the killings.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by vislabraye(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Its high time OBJ faces the music. . Im own don too much. Afterall he will say, " I dey kampe"
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by ektbear: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
It'll probably take a decade or more to resolve, no?

And he is a pretty old guy anyways. . .
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by ekwynwa: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
lucom:

I love the way you ended your post ''mine 2 kobo'' I suppose that means your opinion. As I need not bother to change your mind, I'll advice you get help because your post up here suggest an aggravated case of grandiose delusion typical of all of you. You honestly need help.

sorry Lagos is no man's Land
my post really pain u wella wella grin grin grin
if you need help call for it cheesy cheesy
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by tommysparks: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
somebody should wack waku a good slap for me. where was senator waku all these years when he was busy enjoying in the senate. is it not the same waku that called for military takeover of this country in 2003? is it today that waku knew some members of his constituency were murderd by soldiers? has sen waku completed his constituency projects? i repeat somebody wack waku a slap!!!!!!!!
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 03, 2012
LOL. He is wasting his time. Nothing will happen to OBJ. That man is practically the most powerful man in Africa and his reach goes far beyond the continent's shores. So ICJ wont try him. No point getting too excited over it.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by ccollins(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2012
My factual induction is that obj shuld be prosecuted according to the law based on the charges against him.once he is thrown into prison,all those devil spawns and political accompilices & opressors would flee their evil ways.nigerians have been too backward and this bigotry govt have been decieving nigerians and killing them and also stealing from them in the name of a united nigeria.my question is that nigeria should try and be anti-corrupt even if 4 one day.haha,obj has to know that a person is accountable for what he has done.the mere killing of women and children is a crime against humanity and is very greivous and stupid factors that would exonerate him are useless in the scene.@ nlanders,i don't care abt tribal sentiment u show specifically on this issue and i pray the trial proceeds at ICC. It is a well know principle in law that FOOLISH AND MISCHEVOIUS PEOPLE ARE EXPECTED TO ANSWER TO LIABLE ACTIONS WHICH COMMON SENSE ATTRIBUTE TO THIER WRONGDOING.OTHERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THIER BAD BELLE CLAN SHOULD ALSO FACE THE MUSIC
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by rawtruth(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2012
It is sad that most Nigerians still prefer to pledge their loyalties to either their tribal, professional, religious or sectional 'entities' instead of Nigeria as a collective 'entity'. Whatever way one looks at the Zaki-Biam killings, or such other indiscriminate killings by our security forces, there was a brazen display of bestiality both by the president who gave the order and the military personnel who carried out the executions and destruction. But then this is Nigeria, an arena where every action, good or bad, has its cheering spectators who dress in colourful costumes of tribal, religious, 'professional' or sectional identities to cheer any action that appeal to such ideals as held out by their various 'nationalities' This reminds me of a piece by a thoughtful young man from Benue state who wrote: ", It may well be that there are no Nigerians but only several bickering tribesmen stranded within a "geographical expression", who answer to separate creeds and seek national destinies separate from that to which unity holds out". Unquote: It is time all Nigerians, especially the teaming youths before whom the future stretches into unknown terrain, appreciate and embrace love and justice as necessary values that guarantee joy and safety for all of humanity irrespective of their backgrounds. Justice must be allowed to exercise its rightful functions for love and peace to settle down permanently among us.
Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by moderattor: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2012
The entire Nigerian judiciary system couldn't try Obasanjo on the privatisation fraud with all the evidences.
Is it waku that can submit a file against him?

Mr. Waku, please OBJ is not GEJ, he doesnt believe in this kind of freedom of speech democracy.
You yourself may land in jail, with help from hundred evidences of crimes you rarely commited.

Please ask others how far.

Abeg, for your own safety no try Zedicus Zul'Obasanjo.

Even almighty Thadicus IBB apologized in less than 2 weeks!

Re: Zaki-ibiam Genocide: Waku Drags Obasanjoto Icj by NegroNtns(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2012
hahahaha. . . is it Waku or Waki or Waka? Anyway. . . I need a bling to go with this attire, any of you Wakus got an idea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. / Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement / Osogbo Freedom Park Re-named Nelson Mandela Park: Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.