Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? (23030 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2012
tEsLim:

Makes me feel like a Dinosour but just 6 years down the line though. Boring as mess! I dont want to talk much I found out NL is becoming rss feeds. But seriously sh.it is boring. And non-creative partner will make it worse. One way thing, same pattern, same Kitty, same poo. And she'll wonder stupidly why you lost interest. Well you explained why 100 times , and you'd rather get more intense ejac / heavenly feeling masturb.ating. Now when it gets to that point you know what I'm saying. You super close to havin.g another girl help her secretly. Atleast twice in a month servicing so you wont rust down there. People are different but how could someone want it daily and even 3 times daily but same way? LIke its a routine chore. Some women no go talk truth for here self.
I feel you oh, Madam needs to step up here game, but beyound just telling her, please can you show her? Is she willing to learn? My Husband and I watch movies and even if we re not crazy enuf to try everything we check out the interesting stuff and it really really does help. Both Patners need to be on the same page, open and willing to learn, eager to please and not just resigned to a routine life.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2012
Why Is it always the woman's fault? I don't get some of you at all

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Why Is it always the woman's fault? I don't get some of you at all
He said he had told he was bored over a 100 times and i was simply offering suggestions. You are the one turning it to a man woman war. If a woman had said d same thing about her husband i would have given her d same advice. He said he is bored with his married sex life, I only offered suggestion, should i start attacking him for honestly admiting and even telling his wife he is bored? Most everything be a war?
If my husband tells me there is something he is uncomfortable with, I wont start towing the " why is it my fault" line, we will sit and work thru it, and vise versa, thats marriage, constant work and not a war ground.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2012
So the woman is the problem now? What if he has generally lost interest in his wife hence the boredom? Is it her fault?

Some men have fallen out of love, women also and when they do, their sex life collapses, a lot of things might be bothering her, he needs to sit down with her and found out why SHE HAS LOST HERSELF.

They can sleep with 20 times a day, different styles but if there is something wrong somewhere, it will die after a while.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2012
jennykadry:

So the woman is the problem now? What if he has generally lost interest in his wife hence the boredom? Is it her fault?

Some men have fallen out of love, women also and when they do, their sex life collapses, a lot of things might be bothering her, he needs to sit down with her and found out why SHE HAS LOST HERSELF.

They can sleep with 20 times a day, different styles but if there is something wrong somewhere, it will die after a while.
Feel free to advise him on how to help his wife together get back the spice of their marriage, He shared a concern I gave my advice, feel free to advice him too. It is not a His fault Her Fault siutation. S3x for me has been a pillar of my marriage and I advocate for couples not to be ashmaed of being s3xual and open to new things, It saves both lot of headache and wahala. Good S3x in my oppinion works for both husband and wife, and if the wife has an issue, when he helps her and listens both of them can work it out, it is not by declearing who is wrong or right. If he was totally unwilling and unopen to work it out he would have kept quiet and started cheating, then i would have blamed him but from his post he is just complaining about being sexually bored which no married poerson man or woman ever wants.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by mutter(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
Just checked my timetable.
Every first saturday of the month 20.00 -20.15. After that comes my movie on T.V tongue
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
tEsLim:

Makes me feel like a Dinosour but just 6 years down the line though. Boring as mess! I dont want to talk much I found out NL is becoming rss feeds. But seriously sh.it is boring. And non-creative partner will make it worse. One way thing, same pattern, same Kitty, same poo. And she'll wonder stupidly why you lost interest. Well you explained why 100 times , and you'd rather get more intense ejac / heavenly feeling masturb.ating. Now when it gets to that point you know what I'm saying. You super close to havin.g another girl help her secretly. Atleast twice in a month servicing so you wont rust down there. People are different but how could someone want it daily and even 3 times daily but same way? LIke its a routine chore. Some women no go talk truth for here self.

I feel so sorry for your wife!

Does she know she married a jerk . . . undecided
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^Lmao . No it is the woman's fault naa grin look at the language he used on his own wife and the woman is the one who should be getting her grove on to please him? She must be the one to spicen the whole thing up just because her husband c/o boredom in the bedroom. What a joke cheesy

Look at the way he talked about his wife in his post, why wouldnt There be boredom in the bedroom, I don't care if we are on the net but no one should disrespect their spouse wih a post like that. Talking about her part like its some piece of thrash.How dare you undecided

@debrief
Don't get all worked up over nothing. Unlike you , I don't apportion blame, I look at the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dont mind debrief . . . maybe in her own marriage she has to do ALL the work! undecided undecided

The mumu man saying he is bored with sex with his wife might be a flabby-stomached, bald-headed, mouth-oozing, stubby-fingered specimen. And yet, they expect his wife to be 'innovative' in bed.

Chei, women don suffer . . . undecided

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

Dont mind debrief . . . maybe in her own marriage she has to do ALL the work! undecided undecided

The mumu man saying he is bored with sex with his wife might be a flabby-stomached, bald-headed, mouth-oozing, stubby-manipulated specimen. And yet, they expect his wife to be 'innovative' in bed.

Chei, women don suffer . . . undecided
Na wa oh, I don suffer. If a woman came to complain about being sexually bored I would have advised her the same way. No be fight, he is bored, read what i wrote I only advised that he take steps to make them both enjoy sex in marriage. I am sorry I didnt attack him, He said he had a problem and I adviced him as I saw fit, you have done the same. A lot of the things I know about s3x now I was taught by my husband. He voiced his concern and I was willing to listen and learn and I am happy about it today. I could have fought him and resisted but what good would that have done me?
They are husband and wife, if they have a frustrating s3x life then they should both be willing and open to work on it.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
debrief08:

Na wa oh, I don suffer. If a woman came to complain about being sexually bored I would have advised her the same way. No be fight, he is bored, read what i wrote I only advised that he take steps to make them both enjoy sex in marriage. I am sorry I didnt attack him, He said he had a problem and I adviced him as I saw fit, you have done the same. A lot of the things I know about s3x now I was taught by my husband. He voiced his concern and I was willing to listen and learn and I am happy about it today. I could have fought him and resisted but what good would that have done me?
They are husband and wife, if they have a frustrating s3x life then they should both be willing and open to work on it.

Agreed . . . . but you didnt say that to him.  undecided  undecided

Aside from agreeing with him that his wife was 'stup1d', you went ahead to blame her 100% for the problem. How do you know he is not contributing to the 'boring-ness' Just because he was quick to complain doesn't mean he is entirely blameless. What makes u think he knows anyting worth 'teaching'

It's true that you advised him as you deemed fit,  but Jenny and I were just wondering why you were so quick to heap ALL the blame on the woman.

Like you said, you advised him based on your own experinece, but you are forgetting that your husband 'taught' you. I wonder what would have happened if your hubby just sat back and complained like the mumu teslim, while socuting for someone to 'assist' you outside!

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

Agreed . . . . but you didnt say that to him.  undecided  undecided

Aside from agreeing with him that his wife was 'stup1d', you went ahead to blame her 100% for the problem. How do you know he is not contributing to the 'boring-ness' Just because he was quick to complain doesn't mean he is entirely blameless. What makes u think he knows anyting worth 'teaching'

It's true that you advised him as you deemed fit,  but Jenny and I were just wondering why you were so quick to heap ALL the blame on the woman.

Like you said, you advised him based on your own experinece, but you are forgetting that your husband 'taught' you. I wonder what would have happened if your hubby just sat back and complained like the mumu teslim, while socuting for someone to 'assist' you outside!

I accept and I am sorry if I may have appeared to heap the blame on her. I didnt intend to in any way. I was commenting more on the fact that s3x in marriage can become boring if not spiced up.
I will never insult a woman I dont know, I was just trying to offer him advice on how to work on his marriage. My agreeing with him der was not on what he said about his wife but on the boring s3ex part.
I didnt mean to offend anyone. Like I said, it is not a war to me.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
debrief08:

I accept and I am sorry if I may have appeared to heap the blame on her. I didnt intend to in any way. I was commenting more on the fact that s3x in marriage can become boring if not spiced up.
I will never insult a woman I dont know, I was just trying to offer him advice on how to work on his marriage. My agreeing with him der was not on what he said about his wife but on the boring s3ex part.
I didnt mean to offend anyone. Like I said, it is not a war to me.

I'm not entirely disagreeing with you oh. I agree that a woman does have her own part to play and the advice you gave is a good place to start.

But the guy's disrespect for his wife is annoying abeg! angry
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Outstrip(f): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
I have never heard of a woman with a man eating her right crying out for help because it was just so bad it was unbearable. Rollseyes. If your spouse hates sex then half the problem is yours especially if she is not getting it outside of the marriage
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Outstrip(f): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2012
Okay I just remembered something LOL. This guy I know said that he used to date this girl that sucks her thumb. EVEN DURING SEX. LOL. I am still trying to play it in my mind. He said sometimes she would take it out and moan but then she would put it right back LOL. I was speechless o. I thought I had heard everything I could hear. Everybody was laughing but I was schocked. When he was asked if he stopped he said why? The mumu kept going back for more LOL
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by ronkebp(f): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
Outstrip:

Okay I just remembered something LOL. This guy I know said that he used to date this girl that sucks her thumb. EVEN DURING SEX. LOL. I am still trying to play it in my mind. He said sometimes she would take it out and moan but then she would put it right back LOL. I was speechless o. I thought I had heard everything I could hear. Everybody was laughing but I was schocked. When he was asked if he stopped he said why? The mumu kept going back for more LOL

Oh no!!!!!!! that sucks!!!!!!, funny though grin grin grin grin ;Dbut irritating.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2012
Outstrip:

Looooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Laugh wan kill me here oh
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Outstrip(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
I have never liked seeing little kids sucking their thumbs but now I even have more reasons not to like it. grin
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2012
Awwww knackology expert, I love kids that suck their thumb(s), especially those chubby ones kiss
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
Time tables are good if you find yourself not being able to find time due to work or kids. . . .it can also help you look forward to the times and increase anticipation.

It's all in the head - some people will hate routine timing, others like it because they store up that sexual energy till that point them BOOM! grin
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by olaak1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
To me I think once in every two weeks is more ideal; having it on a daily bases will make it loose its "flavours and taste"
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by yme1(f): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
Twice a week
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
y me:

Twice a week

2ce a week, that is 8 times a month and that is 96 times a year, i think that is not good enough and remember out of that 96 times, there is a week in a month that the woman would be passing through the red sea, it only mean that it is even 96 - 24 time = 72 times in a year . . . that is low and sad jare
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 02, 2012
debosky:

Time tables are good if you find yourself not being able to find time due to work or kids. . . .it can also help you look forward to the times and increase anticipation.

It's all in the head - some people will hate routine timing, others like it because they store up that intimate energy till that point them BOOM! grin

You and this your time table. You must have an angel as a wife lucky you did not marry one other excessively high libido ones that will rape you every day. Time table ko, roster ni cool
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2012
NL and their liars. After all d stress of work week in, week out who hits the sack everyday?
After a long time in marriage, sex becomes boring especially after the wife gives birth. The Kitty ain't as it was before. That's why most men have girlfriends. All these women living in lala land. Wake up o.

Anyway for me, ideal sex is anything btw 2 to 3 times a week. Was listening to a radio prog some days back and see women complaining dat their hubby never knack them for 2mths, 8mths, 1 yr etc.
Yet the said men were medically ok and usually have early morning erections.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by cfours: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2012
garnetty: i have come to terms with the fact that intimacy every now and then ultimately erodes the passion traditionally associated with it. To my mind ( Just my thought), intimacy should not be a 'frequent' thing. In fact, it makes the union more enjoyable and inviting when intimacy (S*X) is 'regulated'.

tEsLim:

Makes me feel like a Dinosour but just 6 years down the line though. Boring as mess! 

olaak1:

To me I think once in every two weeks is more ideal; having it on a daily bases will make it loose its "flavours and taste"

Gaggi:

NL and their liars. After all d stress of work week in, week out who hits the sack everyday?
After a long time in marriage, sex becomes boring especially after the wife gives birth. The Kitty ain't as it was before. That's why most men have girlfriends. All these women living in lala land. Wake up o.

this is too funny.
the married men are saying 'less often'
the married women are saying 'more often'

fhemmmy,of course, is just in his late teens. grin
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2012
c.fours:

fhemmmy,of course, is just in his late teens. grin

Thanks . . . if that makes you happy, My daughter is in her late teens . . . . cool
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by cfours: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2012
right tongue and I've been to the moon.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by debosky(m): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2012
jennykadry:

You and this your time table. You must have an angel as a wife lucky you did not marry one other excessively high libido ones that will violation you every day. Time table ko, roster ni cool

Trust me she tries. grin

What happens is that when she gets that look and I'm exhausted I end up wearing my iron pant to sleep to avoid violation. grin cheesy
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
They should first of all break-in the house. Do it in the living room, on the dining table, in the kitchen, in the shower, bath, at night on the terrace, in the car (that one's a must). Then once a day till the novelty years off and they divorce. True story.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
'Wears off' sorry.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by garnetty(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal: They should first of all break-in the house. Do it in the living room, on the dining table, in the kitchen, in the shower, bath, at night on the terrace, in the car (that one's a must). Then once a day till the novelty years off and they divorce. True story.

Lolzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public? / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.