Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. (5413 Views)

President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks / Faced With Severe Criticism, Sanusi To Donate To Christmas Day Bomb Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
foster69:

@Kobojunkie : I am sure no one is waiting for God to repair the wrong. This is a respect page. Not for laywers, not for Gods, but to remember and praise the vicitms. We do our dissing of Boko and goverment on other threads. Follow me and respect the burial here on this thread.

I believe what these people are doing is exactly that . . . . waiting for God to come down and correct the injustice perpetrated against these people. You just read someone tell me that seeking justice or standing up against injustice is akin to seeking vengeance, yet you want to deny this? 

Since 1999, about 50,000 Nigerians have died in similar way, no real investigations going on to see that the perpetrators be brought to justice, why? Because what majority of Nigerians do is pray to God and wait for him to do something.  The number of deaths by massacre keeps climbing . . people rarely file law suits against government or those who perpetrate the wickedness . . . rarely stand up to condemn them. What most do instead is mumble prayers for the dead . . . the dead that will never hear or care anymore what you say to them. They mumble prayers for families  ,  .   Families that will likely not, because they are mourning, go surfing the internet look to see if anyone praised their dead, as you claim.

If all you have to offer is respect, while people die, what good is your respect for them ? How much is the respect of a man/woman who does not even have enough nerve to add his real name and address to his so called condolence register really worth at the end of the day? how much is respect worth, when the next victims are revealed? What substance does it carry/come with? Why do you think your respect means anything when that respect does not translate to justice or action to force this never to happen again? Isn't it cowardice you mean instead?

Any who, since your plan is likely to wait for the thread created for the next batch of dead to post yet another condolence register under an anonymous name online, I am gonna take it that all this will likely go right over your head.

I will leave you with this "Faith without works is WORTHLESS!"
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Igwe9(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Kobojunkie

YOU CAN CREATE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS YOUR PROPAGANDA.

Please, Leave this one alone, it is for another purpose, if you continue to derail it, we'd be left with no option than to report you to the moderator.

Thank you.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^6 With immediate effect, run go report.

Imagine this one thinking an online forum is his private club. ROFLMAO!!
You know we have reached a new low when people start to believe that when they posts condolence messages, using anonymous monikers in a public forum, they are actually doing something good.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Enosa1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
God will sure avenge their death 4 he say's: vengeance is mine I will repay (hebrews 10:30). But until then REST IN PEACE.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by firebrand: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
As the blood of Abel cried from the earth for vengeance, so also the blood of the victims of bh menace are crying for vengeance, and its only a matter of time the Avenger of blood will avenge every innocent blood shed. For the dead, R.I.P.
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by SkySpirit(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
May God bring their killers to book. Amen!
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by Tsun(f): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2012
Very Sad i must say, May their gentle souls rest in peace. AMEN
Re: Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. by chines4(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2012
@kobojunkie,
No body is supporting the killing, or afraid of fighting for justice, but we are talking about burial here. the fact that their lives was taken violently does not mean that they will be buried with protest and stuff's like that. The condolence register is a welcomed idea.

But its equally a fact that since the govt. can not protect us, we may have to protect ourselves, by any possible means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator / Eastern Minorities: Biafra Map To Be Redrawn / Is The Federal Character Principle Necessary?, By Kenneth Amaeshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.