Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Who Should Do The Calling Or Falshing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Do The Calling Or Falshing (980 Views)

Calling Or Chatting With A Lady / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Do The Calling Or Falshing by cs200200(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2007
Hello I want you guys / ladies to help me out. I have a friend that feels a lady should be the one flashing why the guys should be calling what do u feel abt the above cos I feel that old story story. Check out the chat

mylady friend: hi

my chat: u did not answer my last question

mylady friend: what was d question pls

mylady friend: did not get it

my chat: i called u last

my chat: month on saturday ard 10am

my chat: when did u call me last

mylady friend: ladies flash,guys call ok!

mylady friend: so stop complaining its not my fault

mylady friend: thank God lm a woman

my chat: ok

mylady friend: ok

my chat: i just asked a lady to read what u just typed

my chat: u no what

my chat: she is even disappointed in ur statement ladies flash guys call

my chat: that old school

my chat: pick a new story

mylady friend: na u sabi

my chat: guy amaka

my chat: try change that orentation

my chat: o

my chat: vos

my chat: with that

mychat: Ama

mylady friend:lets get another mans view about what u said

mychat: ok

mychat: that ladies flash and men call

mylady friend:yes

mychat: u know what

mychat: i am pasting ur question some where

mylady friendcheesy man said ur among d men dt lack what it takes 2 go 4 a lady

mylady friend:so be man enough ok

mylady friend:grow up

I did change her name but that was the chat we had. What do you all think is she right or I am
Re: Who Should Do The Calling Or Falshing by cblow(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
hey CS,
what is the issue with you guys, if ure in a relationship, it doesnt matter who calls, as long as both of you are in touch, the ladies shldnt leave all the calling to the guys and vice versa else if another lady starts calling your guy, then she shldnt complain. most times its also got to do with cashflow. but that doesnt mean the one with lesser or no income will not make any attempt at calling. flashes can be annoying at times and i let all my friends know i dont like them. however if you want to let me know ure thinking about me, u can send a text message. but dont just flash cos i cld be in a meeting and forgot to turn my phone to silent, u can imagine how embarrassing that can be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Healthy Relationship / Any Karaoke Club Around Where I Can Take Her Too / is it possible to love your partner and still cheat on her/him??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.