Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others (588 Views)

What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read This And Save Your Families And Others by xbanky1: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2012
i want everyone to be aware that there is a guy calling people with uk numbers, whe  he calls you he will ask you if you knw who is calling if you mention anybody you knwin the uk he will hold on to that person. he will you that he has sent blackberry and leather watch to you through his friend dr. owolabi. he will continue by saying he gave him1000pounds. he will tell you that he needs alien permit, that you should call a number, elder babalola, he is in charge of the document, and before you know what is going you might have cough out some large amount of money before knowing that its not the person you know.
please be sure that its your brother oversea that is calling before doing anything. if the person tells you that he now has anew nuumber pls pls pls and pls he is the person just cut that caland dont pick it again.
i beg you in the name of God, they are scammers!!!

MAY GOD PROTECT AND GUIDE US
segzybank@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Men And Marriage / I Have A Crush On A Person! / Any Good Chat Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.