Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk (12940 Views)

Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
u might end up having a heart attack the way u go about policing people on nairaland. end up with a stroke, then hey if u not on a wheel chair now, i will get u one as an xmas gift. ciao,,, YES OOOO DAT ONE IS 4 SURE
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

u might end up having a heart attack the way u go about policing people on nairaland. end up with a stroke, then hey if u not on a wheel chair now, i will get u one as an xmas gift. ciao,,, YES OOOO DAT ONE IS 4 SURE

Yes as a product of fake marriage yourself.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

: ogugua1 and paris10,,,DONT MIND JUSTWISE [his our jesus christ, FATHER TERRESA WIT NO SIN.

Why will you not support this, you did sham marriage yourself to remain in the UK. FACT!
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
@least im not a bank robber, or kill anybody i did wat is good for myslf if u ar not happy go hug transfmer ok, but remember you have used fake document and lied b4 to apply for yr student visa mr wiseman.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
justwise (m)
Home

Re: The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us
« #11 on: October 31, 2009, 05:29 PM »
Quote from: cool zil on October 31, 2009, 01:04 PM
Uhmm, thumbs up 4 the wise people in the house, , can we now say 1000'sssssss of Nigerians who were able to get the F-1 visa without having adequate cash and sponsor, who believe they would find a MIRACULOUS JOB when they land in yankee!! are MOSTLY school drop outs and illegal in the US or in the UK, where the tuitions and living expenses is as high as mountain everest, in millions of naira,

Pple will not listen, some silly agents will promise them bank statement for visa application, but they are only shooting themselves at the leg cos when u got the visa without money to pays bills and fees then u are in for tough time.

Pple need to prepare b4 coming here to study, i made the same mistake 6yrs ago, i went through hell to graduate and i wouldn't wish my worst enemy wat i went through here, thank God that i came out with positive result but i will not try it again.
@ogugua1,,,,,look at mr justmumu yanch how he used fake document,s come london foolish hypocrat
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ogugua1,,,,,look at mr justmumu yanch how he used fake document,s come london foolish he goat.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by alfablondy: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344772.0.html#msg4835940

seye4nii:

justwise (m)
Home

Uhmm, thumbs up 4 the wise people in the house, , can we now say 1000'sssssss of Nigerians who were able to get the F-1 visa without having adequate cash and sponsor, who believe they would find a MIRACULOUS JOB when they land in yankee!! are MOSTLY school drop outs and illegal in the US or in the UK, where the tuitions and living expenses is as high as mountain everest, in millions of naira,

Pple will not listen, some silly agents will promise them bank statement for visa application, but they are only shooting themselves at the leg cos when u got the visa without money to pays bills and fees then u are in for tough time.

Pple need to prepare b4 coming here to study, i made the same mistake 6yrs ago, i went through hell to graduate and i wouldn't wish my worst enemy wat i went through here, thank God that i came out with positive result but i will not try it again.
@ogugua1,,,,,look at mr justmumu yanch how he used fake document,s come london foolish hypocrat

@ seye4nii, You cant conclude yet, i believe justwise is wise enough to defend himself on the above post. My Guy is a saint o! he never make mistake before. Justwise you are d best, leave them jor! grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ogugua1

Next time you post don't bring my family into it, do not insult my family, they got nothing to do with this.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

@ogugua1,,,,,look at mr justmumu yanch how he used fake document,s come london foolish he goat.

seye4nii:

@least im not a bank robber, or kill anybody i did wat is good for myslf if u ar not happy go hug transfmer ok, but remember you have used fake document and lied b4 to apply for yr student visa mr wiseman.

Why are you crying your eyes out? You did sham marriage and you feel cool with it, so why are u boiling?
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

justwise (m)
Home

That section of the post you copied was me telling prospective students coming to the UK to prepare very well before coming, i did not do that and went through hell to graduate, it got nothing to do with using agent or fake bank statement because at that time u don't even need to pay your fees or have maintenance money to be issued a visa, it wasn't a requirement, as long as the school accepts your application and issue you an offer letter then u are ok, paying your fees is just an added advantage.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
alfablondy:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-344772.0.html#msg4835940

@ seye4nii, You cant conclude yet, i believe justwise is wise enough to defend himself on the above post. My Guy is a saint o! he never make mistake before. Justwise you are d best, leave them jor! grin grin grin grin

I will reply you appropriately when i get your second ID here, you can't hide it for a long time, you only log on with this ID when i'm arguing with anybody here to say one or two silly lines and log off. Do not worry, i will wake u up when i'm ready for you.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by alfablondy: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2012
justwise:

I will reply you appropriately when i get your[b] second ID[/b] here, you can't hide it for a long time, you only log on with this ID when i'm arguing with anybody here to say one or two silly lines and log off. Do not worry, i will wake u up when i'm ready for you.

grin grin grin grin @ justwise, i enjoy reading your comments or response to post, I know you always defend yourself, You are really wise indeed grin grin grin grin

Don't be a[b] fool[/b] by searching for a second ID, you will be giving yourself a herculean task, chasing shadows in dreamland.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2012

YES.??///// JUSTWISEMAN, we knw you ar giving advice and you used yrslf as an example as someone who has used fake document & LIED to obtained yr student visa b4 do u think we can not read and understand,just accept u are one of oluwole agent in nija b4 you leg-off.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

YES.??///// JUSTWISEMAN, we knw you ar giving advice and you used yrslf as an example as someone who has used fake document & LIED to obtained yr student visa b4 do u think we can not read and understand,just accept u are one of oluwole agent in nija b4 you leg-off.

@seyi leave that guy jare, they will just delete ur comment, just leave am jare.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
Why are you crying your eyes out? You did sham marriage and you feel cool with it, so why are u boiling?

boiling for what,, NEVER
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ ogugua1,,,TANX OGUGUA1 SOMETIME DAT FOOOL THINKS HE KNEW HOW TO FOOL US,
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

Reading is not only your problem, comprehending a sentence is another one, i wasn't even in Nigeria when i applied for student visa and never use any fake/forged documents during my application.

3 yrs ago you copied exactly the same post to backed up your lame allegation, i did you force you to tell me that you did fake marriage to stay in the UK, you boasted about it here, so why are you going bonkers now because i reminded you of your royal wedding?
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
JUSTWISEMAN,, 4 YR INFOMATION IM % proud of wat i did, so no boiling at all layelaye it is you that want to kill yrslf bcz of another person issues. so wiseup.
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by justwise(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
seye4nii:

JUSTWISEMAN,, 4 YR INFOMATION IM % proud of wat i did, so no boiling at all layelaye it is you that want to kill yrslf bcz of another person issues. so wiseup.

if you are happy with your sham marriage why then have you being crying your eyes since 2009 when i pointed that out to you?
Re: Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk by seye4nii(f): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
u ar still lieying, i made myself as an example when u ar condeming that guy that did arrange marriage that time just like this forum so my friend,,,what is your problem once again im koool oooooo.

(1) (2) (3)

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.