Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Getting Married To A Widower - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Married To A Widower (15871 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Adjusting To Life As A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Widower by serubawon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
moremi2008: Is Uncle Serubawon about the close the deal on a pretty young thing?! I likes! grin grin grin grin grin

Me ke!!! How did I get in this picture? shocked

No, it's not me. I would like to say to the poster that if you can't love his kids like your own, don't do it. It might seem easy now, but the real test comes when you have kids of your own. Ask God for grace and wisdom. I'm a widower and believe me, I'm talking from experience. I truly wish you the best. debrief08 has some very good points, take them to heart. With God on your side, you won't regret it.
Re: Getting Married To A Widower by victorian(f): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2012
@op , getting married to a widower with 3kids is huge and tough. Men, with only kid is a drama on its own,talkless of three. And the problems, cud start setting in, when u start bearing your own kids. There is no much love, u will give the other three kids that sometimes, they will not be appreciated. Its not just you giving the whole hearted love. How about the kids are they really ready to welcome you into their life for real and to stay for good. Will their dad avoid taking sides if touching issues comes up and sort the issues wisely and diplomatically? Will they also love your own kids wholeheartedly, when u start bearing kids. Its not an easy peasy deal. Think wisely. Do u want this next phase of your life to be peaceful or in complaints when real issues start coming up. Pray fervently, and follow your heart and intuition.. Best of luck.
Re: Getting Married To A Widower by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Please,Don't forget to make inquiries about what killed his first wife.Good luck.
Re: Getting Married To A Widower by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
This has been an old post...but can we at least know how it has been....?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must A Woman Tell Her Husband Everything? / Orphanages In Nigeria. / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.