Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy (15958 Views)

2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
why can't Nigerians be like this?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2012

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
look at how Nigeria is smiling cheesy and today we are frowning. angry
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
xwolverine:

@sheyguy, leave beaf to his ignorance. The same way their governors continue to rob them of their federal allocations all in the name of occupying their resources. I wouldn't be surprised if Boyloaf campaigns for the governorship in 2015.

Perching like vultures indeed, Instead of the likes of beaf to be unbiased in their arguments in favour of corruption, and demand for accountability, they are busy asking for the country to split. Well, if Nigeria splits and ND forms a nation, the natural thing that would play out is the likes of Boyloaf and Asari lording over them and treating them like slaves, as long as a few "elders" are being bribed. or worst case scenerio, the tribe with the largest army, rule the weaker ones and like they say the rat race continues.

We shall see.

Shouldn't you be more worried about your own governors that for 51 years have relied on an official almajiri system? Why is your state a net absorber of revenue, rather than a generator? The answer to that question would deeply embarrass any one witha glimmer of morality.

I am much more worried for those whose sense of innovation and productivity have been denuded to nothingness from feeding fat on a region of the country. Unfortunately for una, dat region don tire.
If you are jealous of boyloaf for his being sent to inspect training facilities for militants; then feel free to become a militant for tin, cocao, rubber, oil palm etc. Simply occupy your own resources, make your own money and keep your eyes to yourself.

Dude, join the call for true federalism. Asking to end corruption is a fallacy when the country's economy is exploitative, or how do you exploit people transparently?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by FEMARY1: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
ok.

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
lucenzo:

look at how Nigeria is smiling cheesy and today we are frowning. angry

LOL grin grin grin grin some of us are still smiling smiley
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sheyguy: 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf is just a fake ND soldier. The guy only cares about his NL reputatiön. If i dont give it to his sorry arse like that he won't realize what he his doing.  
xwolverine:

@sheyguy, leave beaf to his ignorance. The same way their governors continue to rob them of their federal allocations all in the name of occupying their resources. I wouldn't be surprised if Boyloaf campaigns for the governorship in 2015.

Perching like vultures indeed, Instead of the likes of beaf to be unbiased in their arguments in favour of corruption, and demand for accountability, they are busy asking for the country to split. Well, if Nigeria splits and ND forms a nation, the natural thing that would play out is the likes of Boyloaf and Asari lording over them and treating them like slaves, as long as a few "elders" are being bribed. or worst case scenerio, the tribe with the largest army, rule the weaker ones and like they say the rat race continues.

We shall see.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Ufeolorun(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2012
Shame on Obj man! see as Ijaw people they do [b]laulau,[/b]for awa turn baba was playing Mr. Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olorun o! if we get there again man!; grin grin
Mc oluomo must be defense minister.
Gani adams  supervising minster for Odu'a affairs.
Tokyo of Ibadan will be  minister for transport.
Salawa Abeni, ministry of petroleum( if Allison can be minster why not salawa?)
Iya aladuke special adviser,women affairs.

Jonathan has taken governance in Nigeria to another level of mediocrity and cronyism.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by OmoTier1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
This truth remains! NIGERIA SHALL OUT LIVE GEJ.

To all Nigerians, whether home or in the diaspora that live daily, praying and walking justly for a Nigeria where competence and National patrotism is the order of the day, I say to you, do not give up! Remember this: The darker the Night, the closer the morning.

With GEJ's government, we have been plunged into the Darkest of Nigeria's dark reign and this gives me hope that a Nigeria free of incompetent and tribalistic and unpatrotic folks like GE is arising and our children, your children would live in a Nigeria, whether North or South, that is prosperous, vibrant and corruption free. This I know is going to happen and it will happen!

@Topic,
Just look the pic posted by OMA4J. If that is truly Boyloaf and his boyz, you could deduce onething from that pic : A yes Sir atmosphere!

Why on earth do we need to send these militant abroad for training? why can't we bring these foriegn consultants to Nigeria, set up these facilities, and get the boys trained and have a ptogramme in place that would later make some of these boys the handlers of these training facilities? Surely this would create more jobs for the Nigerian economy!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by xwolverine: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

[b]Shouldn't you be more worried about your own governors that for 51 years have relied on an official almajiri system? [/b]Why is your state a net absorber of revenue, rather than a generator? The answer to that question would deeply embarrass any one witha glimmer of morality.

I am much more worried for those whose sense of innovation and productivity have been denuded to nothingness from feeding fat on a region of the country. Unfortunately for una, dat region don tire.
If you are jealous of boyloaf for his being sent to inspect training facilities for militants; then feel free to become a militant for tin, cocao, rubber, oil palm etc. Simply occupy your own resources, make your own money and keep your eyes to yourself.

Dude, join the call for true federalism. Asking to end corruption is a fallacy when the country's economy is exploitative, or how do you exploit people transparently?

I laugh at some of your comments, you assume everyone is as biased as you? You just dont get it do you?

Your level of ignorance is staggering, in this present age and clime, you condone stealing and militancy as the way to Shangri-La?  

Let me school you, when I commented about boyloaf, I dont give a rats ar.se if he is the president of Nigeria, we have seen what Nigeria would be like in the nearest future, hence made an alternative plan. It is only frustrating for some of us that wouldn't forget our roots, for us to see what goes down on a daily basis in that country. To make matters worse, some of you are busy defending this crap all in the name of federalism while other african countries are making progress.

The simple point we are making is this, you dont give someone of questionable character the responsibility of representing a sovereign state, and expect the international communities not to suspect us as a nation. The former RBS boss was stripped of his knighthood just this week, how many people have we stripped of national honours? if it was in Nigeria they will even give him GCFR.

You need to understand that having oil reserves will not solve in recalcitrant issues, the government is corrupt because you its citizen are also corrupt, it takes two to tango.

For your information, it is only in Nigeria that you know that someone is Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Or Yoruba, in the eyes of a foreigner, you are all Nigerians. And the earlier you understand that dealing with the issues of irresponsibility as the way forward the better for you.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by xwolverine: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

This truth remains! NIGERIA SHALL OUT LIVE GEJ.

To all Nigerians, whether home or in the diaspora that live daily, praying and walking justly for a Nigeria where competence and National patrotism is the order of the day, I say to you, do not give up! Remember this: The darker the Night, the closer the morning.

With GEJ's government, we have been plunged into the Darkest of Nigeria's dark reign and this gives me hope that a Nigeria free of incompetent and tribalistic and unpatrotic folks like GE is arising and our children, your children would live in a Nigeria, whether North or South, that is prosperous, vibrant and corruption free. This I know is going to happen and it will happen!

@Topic,
Just look the pic posted by OMA4J. If that is truly Boyloaf and his boyz, you could deduce onething from that pic : A yes Sir atmosphere!

Why on earth do we need to send these militant abroad for training? why can't we bring these foriegn consultants to Nigeria, set up these facilities, and get the boys trained and have a ptogramme in place that would later make some of these boys the handlers of these training facilities? Surely this would create more jobs for the Nigerian economy!

God bless you for this post.
The likes of beaf thinks it is a tribal war, while forgetting that it is about issues of morality. The fact that some previous military administrators have marginalised some set of people doesn't mean that they should continue to live in bitternes and not speak out to the unjust treatment.

As a matter of fact, is it only the ex militants that are jobless in the region, what happens to other jobless graduates in the same region? why cant the FG establish an institution in ND and train the ex-militants and other graduates in this facility?

These are questions that begs for answers, but as usual as long as it involves money for the boys, the trend continues.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by OmoTier1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
xwolverine:

I laugh at some of your comments, you assume everyone is as biased as you? You just dont get it do you?

Your level of ignorance is staggering, in this present age and clime, you condone stealing and militancy as the way to Shangri-La?  

Let me school you, when I commented about boyloaf, I dont give a rats ar.se if he is the president of Nigeria, we have seen what Nigeria would be like in the nearest future, hence made an alternative plan. It is only frustrating for some of us that wouldn't forget our roots, for us to see what goes down on a daily basis in that country. To make matters worse, some of you are busy defending this crap all in the name of federalism while other african countries are making progress.

The simple point we are making is this, you dont give someone of questionable character the responsibility of representing a sovereign state, and expect the international communities not to suspect us as a nation. The former RBS boss was stripped of his knighthood just this week, how many people have we stripped of national honours? if it was in Nigeria they will even give him GCFR.

You need to understand that having oil reserves will not solve in recalcitrant issues, the government is corrupt because you its citizen are also corrupt, it takes two to tango.

For your information, it is only in Nigeria that you know that someone is Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Or Yoruba, in the eyes of a foreigner, you are all Nigerians. And the earlier you understand that dealing with the issues of irresponsibility as the way forward the better for you.
Thank you for that comment! Since the bombings in the North of Nigeria, every morning I get asked questions by my fellow mates at work that if NIGERIANS are also into bombs and so true they really never ask if these people are muslims, christians, igbos, yourubas or Hausa. Rather they go on and say , NIGERIANS!,

People like beaf only survive by the rule of divide and kill using either religion, ethnicity or tribalism! GEJ's case is a witness case of good note!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Thank you for that comment! Since the bombings in the North of Nigeria, every morning I get asked questions by my fellow mates at work that if NIGERIANS are also into bombs and so true they really never ask if these people are muslims, christians, igbos, yourubas or Hausa. Rather they go on and say , NIGERIANS!,

People like beaf only survive by the rule of divide and kill using either religion, ethnicity or tribalism! GEJ's case is a witness case of good note!

More Niger deltans need to be coming out to speak

moreover what part of the Niger delta are you from ? smiley
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by OmoTier1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

More Niger deltans need to be coming out to speak

moreover what part of the Niger delta are you from ? smiley
You know that place where they have huge gas reserve, yes yes, that where I am from cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

You know that place where they have huge gas reserve,  yes yes, that where I am from  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gas reserve hmmm I would have a guess

delta state . cheesy cheesy
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by OmoTier1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Gas reserve hmmm I would have a guess

delta state . cheesy cheesy

Not a chance mate!,
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by honeric01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
Chai, God, Chai, shame dey catch me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Gbawe: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Demdem, Alj Harem, Sheyguy et al.

Why do you guys bother indulging the Aondoakaas of Nairaland? The real Aondoakaa was idiotically brash, foul-mouthed, blind to reason  and decency while totally devoted to his pocket to the extent he was willing to say anything (however logic-defying) to defend the source of his wealth and prominence.

You guys should have the grace to ignore the area champions who now expose the idiocy of a retrogressive devotion to personalities and ethnic groups that leaves individuals unable to discern between right and wrong. Leave them to their macabre dance of madness in public view that can never last same as Aondoakaa used his 15 minutes of fame to show a new level of low in sycophantic worship of a paymaster.

All his mad posturing was brought to an end by circumstances and not the criticism of his conduct . The lesson learnt should then be that folks should have the patience not to engage unthinking sycophants gleefully happy to defend what is wrong. Their time will be up in the end. GEJ has come and will go but memories of the Ijaw/MEND President will persevere.

You guys simply have to develop the ability to ignore those behaving like street urchins while enjoying their "own" 15 minutes of fame. "Na our time" , and not a devotion to what is right, is the Nigerian way . GEJ should replace Sambo with Asari-Dokubo for all I care and he can make Tompolo a Governor if he wants. The lessons being learnt are more valuable than any noise against the clearly ethnocentric mien of this President.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by OmoTier1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
honeric01:

Chai,  God,  Chai,  shame dey catch me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Do not be ashamed! Rather let those of us who wear the white ropes do all we can to make sure we are not stained, hence we become like them. Remember, evil can NEVER EVER overcome good! So let keep up the victory match, we have what it takes to reshape Nigeria and we will do it! Let hold strong the hope we now have! Remember, the darker the night, the nearer the morning! GEJ's government is the darkest Nigeria can ever get, today Nigerians now know it matter ever so, who they "choose to allow" to rule ofver them! It's a learning curve, albeit a very steep one indeed.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Rhea(f): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
No be naija again  grin grin grin

If you dey vex, organise your own boys, carry gun, enter swamp and begin MEND your way. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Before e tay, government go beg you make you show face, drop arms, come siddon for dialogue, negotiation, compensation and finally amnesty.

Tompolo don dey chop, eem papa dey heaven, so e no suppose dey hell. Na so dem dey share the wealth of the nation. after all, na their luck. But come 2015, new government, new formation. If na aboki enter aso rock for 2015, amnesty go shift direction go north. If na mazi, maybe MASSOB go d their own show of force.

As boko don dey arrange their way small small, very soon, government go arrange their own largesse for 2012 supplementary budget. Sanusi don dey clear way for their agenda (marginalisation of the north as eeem call am) shocked shocked

Life goes on,

ONLY in NAIJA, gi[size=5pt]ant[/size] of Africa
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Kilode1: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
Ufeolorun:

Shame on Obj man! see as Ijaw people they do [b]laulau,[/b]for awa turn baba was playing Mr. Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olorun o! if we get there again man!; grin grin
Mc oluomo must be defense minister.
Gani adams  supervising minster for Odu'a affairs.
Tokyo of Ibadan will be  minister for transport.
Salawa Abeni, ministry of petroleum( if Allison can be minster why not salawa?)
Iya aladuke special adviser,women affairs.

Jonathan has taken governance in Nigeria to another level of mediocrity and cronyism.

^

What he said   grin
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by tpia5: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
@ topic

isnt that nice.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jacobs123(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
very soon it will be 2015 or 2019 (Ask OBJ, it runs very fast!!!) and the Niger Delta will still have no roads, no companies, no jobs, no schools and the militancy will start again! This time boyloaf, Tompolo and co will have to give way to new the folks. I don't think even GEJ and his crew will be able to live in ND when the wave starts.

Let's not forget that what ever zone takes over will be more ruthless than what we are witnessing now. Yar Adua and his Katsina taught us how to do it and GEJ and his OCCUPY gang have perfected the art, the next phase is how to outdo them both!!!

IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jason123: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
jacobs123:

very soon it will be 2015 or 2019 (Ask OBJ, it runs very fast!!!) and the Niger Delta will still have no roads, no companies, no jobs, no schools and the militancy will start again! This time boyloaf, Tompolo and co will have to give way to new the folks. I don't think even GEJ and his crew will be able to live in ND when the wave starts.

Let's not forget that what ever zone takes over will be more ruthless than what we are witnessing now. Yar Adua and his Katsina taught us how to do it and GEJ and his OCCUPY gang have perfected the art, the next phase is how to outdo them both!!!

IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA.

The highlighted is so apt! That is what some folks like us are trying to prevent!

honeric01:

Chai, God, Chai, shame dey catch me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Very soon my Edo bros; just very soon, it will all end!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jason123: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
jacobs123:

Let's not forget that what ever zone takes over will be more ruthless than what we are witnessing now
. Yar Adua and his Katsina taught us how to do it and GEJ and his OCCUPY gang have perfected the art, the next phase is how to outdo them both!!!

IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA.
Bros, no vex.
I just had to quote you again because you hit the nail squarely on its head!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by double3(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
This is insanity,ths is a case of the. Prodigal son who after doing bad stuff came bk and became a king where as th faithful son is left with Nuthang, our govt is highly irresponsible to do such.they ar encouraging terrorism indirectly.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jmaine: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
jason123:

Bros, no vex.
I just had to quote you again because you hit the nail squarely on its head!

This one wey you just quote yourself like this . . .which level
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jason123: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^
Funny pic! grin
I am not him. Check his profile.
He registered 2008. I did 2010. We are different. I only have 2 IDs on this forum. This and wired123 in case of spam bot. I will always be clean.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by SamMilla1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
I saw the signature of saharareporters all over this. Btw what the hell is wrong with him going to inspect the facilities ? You want one stupiiiid alhaji who knows nothing to lead the delegation. Atleast his fellow militants can hold him responsible if the facility is not adequate. It is called direct approach and it solves a whole lot of looting problems.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by honeric01(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Do not be ashamed! Rather let those of us who wear the white ropes do all we can to make sure we are not stained, hence we become like them. Remember, evil can NEVER EVER overcome good! So let keep up the victory match, we have what it takes to reshape Nigeria and we will do it! Let hold strong the hope we now have! Remember, the darker the night, the nearer the morning! GEJ's government is the darkest Nigeria can ever get, today Nigerians now know it matter ever so, who they "choose to allow" to rule ofver them! It's a learning curve, albeit a very steep one indeed.

How low can we get when i thought this was going to be the lowest?

jason123:

The highlighted is so apt! That is what some folks like us are trying to prevent!
Very soon my Edo bros; just very soon, it will all end!

Morale standard is no longer in Nigeria, employing public criminals in broad day light into government offices, my brother, how much low can we go? how can this country progress when KNOWN CRIMINALS AND MURDERERS ARE IN THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS?

From tonight henceforth, praying for Nigeria is no longer among my prayer-points, this "area" does not need my prayers or anyone that's really serious.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by olawalebabs(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Some people are intellectually lazy, just work on assumption theory, sahara reporters did not report this, moreover, they only report what they see
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by emmatok(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
jacobs123:

very soon it will be 2015 or 2019 (Ask OBJ, it runs very fast!!!) and the Niger Delta will still have no roads, no companies, no jobs, no schools and[b] the militancy will start again! This time boyloaf, Tompolo and co will have to give way to new the folks. I don't think even GEJ and his crew will be able to live in ND when the wave starts.[/b]

IT IS WELL WITH NIGERIA.

Best post.

When @Beaf and co would have disappeared with their GEJ loots.

A how did the ND forgot about resource control? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State / Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow / FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.