Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy (16033 Views)

2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
demdem, I think it is ok. If people are blinded by ethnic bigotry then the discussion is a failed one. People lets keep watching
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

^
What are these numerous killings? Abi you don turn to Sahara Reporters with fake news?

Egbon razist, so this is ur new card u want to throw abi. u want to deny it abi?
Ok lets start with the Atlas Cove Lagos killings by BOYLOAF group, do u want a cross reference to authenticate this?

alj harem:

demdem, I think it is ok. If people are blinded by ethnic bigotry then the discussion is a failed one. People lets keep watching

I rest my case for now.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
Demdem:

Egbon razist, so this is ur new card u want to throw abi. u want to deny it abi?
Ok lets start with the Atlas Cove Lagos killings by BOYLOAF group

to Igbos there is nothing wrong in that. So long as Yoruba people die, it is good.

Keep watching
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
la Capri:

I'll be back for u later.
I have to take a break b4 u infect me with ur bitterness.
See ya,

Because i am asking for justice for the Dead who are innocent i am termed Bitter, i no blame u. Abegii, come back and talk sense unless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by omoalayo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
Training for what, ? I can see GEJ is bringing up army for His area, what are they preparing for, ? Division, I can realy see that, Something isn't right here,
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
Operation occupy ur resources.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
Boyloaf:

Operation occupy ur resources.

Yes I agree and occupy you space as well.

Are you the man in question ?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by niddamugu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
What goes around comes around. Innocent lives were lost buy some "loaf eating boys". He may be enjoying but be rest assured that he will go without getting a fair share of his own bitter pills, it's just a matter of time. sad sad cry cry
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
Demdem:

Ok lets start with the Atlas Cove Lagos killings by BOYLOAF group

I rest my case for now.

You accused Boyloaf of numerous killings. Firstly, the word numerous means "very many", "po ju."
Now your response to the challenge to prove your claim has turned out as weak as Sahara Reporters and their fake news. . . All made up to suit unspoken sentiments.

Welcome to Sahara Reporters hall of shame: embarassed

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

You accused Boyloaf of numerous killings. Firstly, the word numerous means "very many", "po ju."
Now your response to the challenge to prove your claim has turned out as weak as Sahara Reporters and their fake news. . . All made up to suit unspoken sentiments.

Welcome to Sahara Reporters hall of shame: embarassed

http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

Tell GEJ that he needs to split this country as soon as possible. Pleeeaasssee that would be the most patriotic thing you have ever done for Nigeria. It would save lifes and you would be reward for that singular action.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sheyguy: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
I came into the thread and met Oga Beaf and his clique as expect, doing what they know how to do best.
I expect Gej to learn from the north, the north over the years av imposed incompetent leaders us (not just at presidency level alone) and as expected they dont have anything to show for it till date.
I will advice Gej to go for competent pple with some level of dignity at least. The likes of boyloaf are not needed anywhere near GEJ.

Beaf:

Who cares for what a weak minded parasite thinks?
People like you sit back to condemn those from the ND, while you are too phucking lazy and shameless to tap the resources from your own area. So, you scream loudly about boyloaf, isn't it funny how you cannot a freedom fighter/militant for cocoa, groundnuts, rubber, cotton, oil palm or whatever? Doesn't it simply scream one phrase, "hateful PARASITE?"

Stop dumping on the ND or SS, because they are minorities and they look like an easy target. It only shows you up as weak.
Oga beaf, to understand ur kind of ignorance one has to ask some simple questiön with obvious and easy answer we already know:

does the ND and south south indigenes own the oil companies in their land? (No)

do local indigenes of oil prodvcing communities run to these oil companies for job they dont deserve under the guise of employement qouta? (Yes)

do non-indigene from the north and west u tag as parasites beg for jobs from the oil companies?  (No)

when the north was in a similar position as ur beloved ND and had tin minning going for them, did the berom or hausa indigenes have any qouta allocatiön for employement or chase and complained about non-indigenes?  (No)

do the non-indigene in the ND resort to kidnapping, harrasment or blackmailling when the country was feeding on their resources? (No)

in lagos, jos, kaduna, kano, abuja do they have community employement quota for their indigenes? (No)

From the above it is easy to see who the real parasites are and why they are where they are today.
U av proven time and over again that u have no moral standards or core values. Anything goes with u as löng as it solve the equation in favour of u and ur parasitic pple.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
Egbon Razist, i have not mentioned Sahara reporters oooo. I think this is coming from ur imagination. Kindly work on it. Lies does u no good.
Are u saying that even if its just one killing, its justified?
Was GENERAL BOYLOAF part of MEND before before being remorsed?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
sheyguy:

I came into the thread and met Oga Beaf and his clique as expect, doing what they know how to do best.
I expect Gej to learn from the north, the north over the years av imposed incompetent leaders us (not just at presidency level alone) and as expected they dont have anything to show for it till date.
I will advice Gej to go for competent pple with some level of dignity at least. The likes of boyloaf are not needed anywhere near GEJ.
Oga beaf, to understand ur kind of ignorance one has to ask some simple questiön with obvious and easy answer we already know:

does the ND and south south indigenes own the oil companies in their land? (No) Yes they would use the SE oil companies

do local indigenes of oil prodvcing communities run to these oil companies for job they dont deserve under the guise of employement qouta? (Yes) I agree Quota system says that 90 % of the oil workers must be Niger/delta that it is being put to practise

do non-indigene from the north and west u tag as parasites beg for jobs from the oil companies? (No)

when the north was in a similar position as ur beloved ND and had tin minning going for them, did the berom or hausa indigenes have any qouta allocatiön for employement or chase and complained about non-indigenes? (No) gbamm atcually the majority of the employees back then were Igbos and yorubas. Quota system did not apply then because they were not parasites then

do the non-indigene in the ND resort to kidnapping, harrasment or blackmailling when the country was feeding on their resources? (No)

in lagos, jos, kaduna, kano, abuja do they have community employement quota for their indigenes? (No) gbam In fact today Diamond back rarely employ any yoruba even though it is in Ibadan, osun etc

From the above it is easy to see who the real parasites are and why they are where they are today.
U av proven times and over again that u have no moral standards or core values. Anything goes with u as löng as it solve the equation in favour of u and ur parasitic pple.

Make everyone occupy their resources. At the end of the day NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
@sheyguy
You have asked pretty ignorant and profoundly daft questions spiced with incredible lies, such as tin ever feeding the country. Thats your problem though.

The reality on the ground right now is that you are a parasite, it is even worse that you are one without a conscience.

Tin? LOLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Demdem:

Egbon Razist, i have not mentioned Sahara reporters oooo. I think this is coming from ur imagination. Kindly work on it. Lies does u no good.
Are u saying that even if its just one killing, its justified?

Nah, I brought up Sahara Reporters, simply because they make up stories just like you did with the "numerous killings" thing. Sahara Reporters is unrivalled for such stuff.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

@sheyguy
You have asked pretty ignorant and profoundly daft questions spiced with incredible lies, such as tin ever feeding the country. Thats your problem though.

The reality on the ground right now is that you are a parasite, it is even worse that you are one without a conscience.

Tin? LOLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

Nah, I brought up Sahara Reporters, simply because they make up stories just like you did with the "numerous killings" thing. Sahara Reporters is unrivalled for such stuff.
alj harem:

Tell GEJ that he needs to split this country as soon as possible. Pleeeaasssee that would be the most patriotic thing you have ever done for Nigeria. It would save lifes and you would be reward for that singular action.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sheyguy: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
Alj harem how far na? Why u come de yarn say them get oil companies? The only oil company they av produce oyel for frying dodo and sweet potato.
Shell and co does not belong to them.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
sheyguy:

Alj harem how far na? Why u come de yarn say them get oil companies? The only oil company they av produce oyel for frying dodo and sweet potato.
Shell and co does not belong to them.

no actually capital oil

premium oil ad gas etc are all owned by the aka Igbos

then we have Ijaws who have oil companies as well, moreover it take a few years to have an oil company
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Make everyone occupy their resources. At the end of the day NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.

Yes o! That is what will make all Nigerians equal and happy.
If you have cocoa, occupy it.
If na groundnuts you get, occupy am.
Rubber nko, feel free to occupy.
Do you have cotton or oil palm? Its your God given right to occupy them.

If you be hunter sef, den occupy your animals. Nutin do you.
. . .But what you must do, is stop occupying oil if you ain't from the ND, SE/SS. cool
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

Yes o! That is what will make all Nigerians equal and happy.
If you have cocoa, occupy it.
If na groundnuts you get, occupy am.
Rubber nko, feel free to occupy.
Do you have cotton or oil palm? Its your God given right to occupy them.

If you be hunter sef, den occupy your animals. Nutin do you.
. . .But what you must do is stop occupying oil if you ain't from the ND, SE/SS. cool

gbamm, if you own Abuja occupy am

if you own lagos occupy am,

even if yorubas are in the SS/ND they must occupy their resources

if you own farm products occupy am. and sell it at ridiculous prices to the south

if you own investments in other region it has been occupied o. Yes even your house in abuja.

Just tell GEJ to split the country
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by DRANOEL(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
@topic

and you wonder why we now have boko-haram.
well as for me, After boko boys finish their round of terror i'll form my own terror group! wouldn't want to miss out on smoking cohiba cigars while cruising round the world at the expense of the mighty FG.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
^
Someone id dreaming that boko haram who have zero economic assets to offer, will be given amnesty. Dream on, bruv.
You can only make money from militancy if you can the parasites straw to the oil wells, then they will do anything to listen to your concerns. Boko haram will only earn you MOSSAD, CIA and MI5.

alj harem:

gbamm, if you own Abuja occupy am

if you own lagos occupy am,

even if yorubas are in the SS/ND they must occupy their resources

if you own farm products occupy am. and sell it at ridiculous prices to the south

if you own investments in other region it has been occupied o. Yes even your house in abuja.

Just tell GEJ to split the country

Of course, you do not see the conflicts between the bolded sentences.
Anyways, let everyone occupy their own shiit and stop perching on others like vultures, to the extent that when those perched on take up arms, the parasites see them as criminals.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Anyone from SS going to school or struggling to make a honest living is just wasting his time.

Crime pays in Retardeens regime
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sheyguy: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
@beaf, oil does not feed Nigeria 100% and the same for tin but every fvcking corner of the country benefited from tin and includes ur pple, so what exactly is ur point.
I knew u wovld resort to denial.
If Enugu pple or Lagos pple hear u?

[size=14pt]¤¤¤Parasitic ND are a big disgracezzzzzzzzzzz¤¤¤[/size]
alj harem:

no actually capital oil

premium oil ad gas etc are all owned by the aka Igbos

then we have Ijaws who have oil companies as well, moreover it take a few years to have an oil company
it takes a few years to build a refinery but how long do u think it will take to learn how to and operate one sucessfully.
Ask any ND person who has studied the ijaws to tell u about the managerial capabilities and business orientation/attitude. Igbo is different from Ijaw oh.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
^
Unfortunately for you, nobody can recall tin ever feeding Nigeria. You no how to lie shamelessly sha. grin
However, lies can never justify the exploitation of the ND.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Bensonite: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
I just need to educate the OP that Boyloaf is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering B.Eng. Please double check before making comments on public forum. He got is degree long before militancy escalated.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by aljharem(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

^
Unfortunately for you, nobody can recall tin ever feeding Nigeria. You no how to lie shamelessly sha. grin

We fought the government for the Niger delta

anyhow e go be, tell GEJ to split the country. thanks
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by kizito96(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
Don't be surprised that the leader of Boko Haram will lead the Federal Government Delegation to Geneve for the negotiation of nuclear energy in Nigeria. ONLY IN NIGERIA CAN THIS HAPPEN
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sheyguy: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
Beaf:

^
keep it up, we already know ur denial tactics.
Beaf:

Anyways, let everyone occupy their own shiit and stop perching on others like vultures, to the extent that when those perched on take up arms, the parasites see them as criminals.
was it possible for any south south man to come out and say this sort of shiit in the 50s? Even your past hero know whats up back then. I no blame u at all. For now while Nigeria sucks ur oil u can occupy my arse while u scream occupy ur oil on the pages of NL.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by ollyruffy: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
Tribalism is really affecting many nigerians sense of reasoning. And on NL, you can really visualize what goes on people's mind. What does the future holds for this country? I wonder.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
sheyguy:

keep it up, we already know ur denial tactics.was it possible for any south south man to come out and say this sort of shiit in the 50s? Even your past hero know whats up back then. I no blame u at all. For now while Nigeria sucks ur oil u can occupy my arse while u scream occupy ur oil on the pages of NL.

At last, the parasite that is your soul reveals itself in all its ugly nak'edness! Lol!
Need I say more?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by DRANOEL(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
@beaf

go back and read carefully what i posted. i assume you are an intelligent person so you wouldn't have a problem understanding that my post doesn't support bokoharam neither does it support nigerdelta millitancy nor does it support rewarding criminals with sums of money and vacation trips around the world!

its unfortunate you think your man is infallible and so you ready to lick his dirty behind
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by xwolverine: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
sheyguy:

keep it up, we already know ur denial tactics.was it possible for any south south man to come out and say this sort of shiit in the 50s? Even your past hero know whats up back then. I no blame u at all. For now while Nigeria sucks ur oil u can occupy my arse while u scream occupy ur oil on the pages of NL.

@sheyguy, leave beaf to his ignorance. The same way their governors continue to rob them of their federal allocations all in the name of occupying their resources. I wouldn't be surprised if Boyloaf campaigns for the governorship in 2015.

Perching like vultures indeed, Instead of the likes of beaf to be unbiased in their arguments in favour of corruption, and demand for accountability, they are busy asking for the country to split. Well, if Nigeria splits and ND forms a nation, the natural thing that would play out is the likes of Boyloaf and Asari lording over them and treating them like slaves, as long as a few "elders" are being bribed. or worst case scenerio, the tribe with the largest army, rule the weaker ones and like they say the rat race continues.

We shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Dead, Properties Damaged As PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Osun / Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status / INEC: We Can’t Monitor Sheriff’s Edo PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.