Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy (16036 Views)

2015 POLLS: Ex-militant BOYLOAF And Thug GANI ADAMS Hold Secret Meeting In Lagos / Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy / Atiku's Running Mate Becomes Presidential Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jesuspikin(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
who else should be more qualified to lead an envoy on reformed militants training except one of their own and a militant leader,who understands them better,who knows that death is the penalty for a betrayal or embezzlement no matter who commits the offense or should it be the likes of bankole,governors, ministers and all the blatant corrupt nigerian officials who steals public fund and go free.
secondly whether they lodge in the best hotels or go on trips to the moon, let us be reminded that the fuel that runs this quagmire of a nation called Nigerien flows from their very backyard of which if they were properly compensated by way of education they would have become doctors engineers,lawyers etc.but due to corruption and maladministration of this God given resources they resorted to violence to fight for their right and turned out to be militants.no child was born a militant.lat the truth be told for posterity sake.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Ttola(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
if you put lipstick on a pig, it will still remain a pig, boyloaf remains a gun runner, a blackmailer,

won't be suprised if one of these asassins decides to run for public office, since most people in government are crack addicts and that includes the orangutan president!! angry angry angry

emancipation my foot!! angry angry angry
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by playmode(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!! Training my azz,these monkeys can't be trained.Look at what they did in South Africa ,within a month they turned a 3 star hotel in to a dump.They broke all the doors, assaulted the staff and ordered the cleaners to stop cleaning.They even started Sh!tting in their rooms instead of using the toilet - WTF!I used to sympatize with these baboons but after i saw how violent and babaric they were my sympathy flew out the window.They were sent to SA to study but when they got here they turned their hotel rooms to brothels and many refused to go for classes.These boys are a disgrace to Nigerians.

There was even a TV documentary that was done about their brief stint SA and anyone who watches that documentary will believe Nigerian are born babarians.Kuku ,George Udoh ,timothy ademola and rueben abati should all be killed.Enough is enough ,how can the Nigerian government issue a contract to a company that is not registered? Nigeria is Zap.E.D up ,i swear i sometimes ask GOD why me.Of all the countries i could have been born why Nigeria ,a run down hell hole whose president hangs out with rebels and gangsters.I pray boko haram wipes out Jonathan and his cronies soon.Enough is Enough!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by member479760: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
he accepted the amnesty and joined the progressive society, that's it. he is the right person for the job, he was one of those that fight for it and he has to be there. credit to Mr. 1600.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by DONJAZZY1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
please lets Join and share our pains with the 140million Nigerians who resent the dreaded bokoharam sect members here now http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-Boko-Haram/220467318046057
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by monkeyleg: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
country finally gone to the dogs. Listen guys, lets face it we are finally finish, of all the people to represent us even in thief land it is a bunch of no good criminals
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Beaf: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
I want to ask the question: Why exactly are some of our leather-headed friends questioning the choice of Boyloaf to inspect the militants training facilities? Una be militant? Na una dem wan train? Wetin konsain una?
Bad bele is an evil spirit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny stuff! grin
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sheyguy: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
^U r fvcked up already
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
Bensonite:

I just need to educate the OP that Boyloaf is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering B.Eng. Please double check before making comments on public forum. He got is degree long before militancy escalated.

Truth is always the first casualty of any tribal mudfest that kicks off on NL.

But, really, why is it that so many commentators on this thread are perturbed by the rehabilitation of a former militant?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
emmatok:

Best post.

When @Beaf and co would have disappeared with their GEJ loots.

A how did the ND forgot about resource control? shocked shocked shocked

And exactly the same way that Boko Haram leaders and sponsors will be offered "amnesty" programmes that are perfectly laced with presidential foreign trips during the next republic when we have a northerner as president. . .and of course the new set of Niger Delta boys will take up arms again and another president comes to pacify them and Boko Haram resurfaces again and the vicious cycle turns over this big joke of a nation called Nigeria!!!

I am seriously UPSET!!!
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by beatricewebb: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
it is a national embarrassment to have an harden criminal in sensitive govt possition an some animals are here proving its worthwileness,no body is saying they should not occupy govt position but it should be the once with good pedigree even if its a pastor it will be welcome!.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by tinkinjo: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
First, it is distressing to hear to ppl trying to compare the Niger-Delta struggle with the carnage of Boko-haram. Sure human life is human life. The ND boys did not set out to kill ppl. That, I bliv was the reason they gave prior warnings and locations. Even the security organs were attacked when they had confrontations. Nonetheless, ppl died in the cross-fire, and their love ones won't find this funny. However the world isn't yet a perfect place. So when you are faced with someone who, in the pursuit of his right, have caused you pain and reduced your private business earnings to almost a third, and still can, wisdom is definitely going to force your hand in his favour more so in times you are in grave financial need. lipsrsealed
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
The jealousy of the ofemanus makes them worse than the almajiris.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by 2mch(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

For a president to do this . What is stopping the next Northerner from making Abdul QaQa a spokesman for the president? This is very stewpid. Unprecedented stewpidity. See the local set up sef. Come, dis president go school? Brain dey?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2012
erm what is boyloaf inspecting? or is it by wearing suit?

the ND will continue to be fked over is this is the best you can come up with; sending illiterate thugs who are more at home in beer parlours to inspect training facilities.

what next , boyloaf and dokubo called to condut eia assessments ?

or to assess structural integrity of oil rigs?

the oyibos must be laughing their heads off

gej is lookin more and more like idi amin, a genial buffoon

can anyone remember the scene in the lat king of scotland when the nicholas went to ameeting in idiamis place to sign off on a hospital design?

be very afraid.

if these murderers are the kind of people calling the shots i see an even bloodier reign than that of idi amin

this is why i laugh at all the ss republic noisemakers. this is what will happen if they spilt - these illterate bain dead igbo smoking thugs will become teh new shot callers. anarchy unlimited
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2012
chima12:

The jealousy of the ofemanus makes them worse than the almajiris.

don't worry, i'm sure gej has something lined up for your main man osisikanu. that one too was a former militant no be so?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by nduchucks: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
The President's image makers have failed woefully.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
beatrice webb:

it is a national embarrassment to have an harden criminal in sensitive govt possition[b] an some animals are here proving its worthwileness[/b],no body is saying they should not occupy govt position but it should be the once with good pedigree even if its a pastor it will be welcome!.

You are clearly one sandwich short of a picnic, as only this can explain the emboldened section of your post.
Pray tell, how many of the f.ckers in the HOR or Senate are of good pedigree?

You ever heard of Martin McGuiness, the ex-IRA gun runner/shooter, who is the current deputy First Minister of Northern Ireland?
You've never been told one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter, or seen ex-militants get absorbed into National Armies in other climes?

Now, listen, you uncouth m#oron, while I am the last person you would consider an apologist of the current government, there is little in the responses provided by most commentators on this matter that can be mistaken for objective reasoning.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2012
oyb:

don't worry, i'm sure gej has something lined up for your main man osisikanu. that one too was a former militant no be so?
^^^
senseless post.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by sniperwolf(m): 12:18am On Feb 03, 2012
This country dey make me cry. The amnesty is enough for this criminals. Give those positions to professional people that have worked their ways to where they are
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2012
sniperwolf:

This country dey make me cry. The amnesty is enough for this criminals. Give those positions to professional people that have worked their ways to where they are

thats fresh air in nigeria
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Obijulius: 12:48am On Feb 03, 2012
beta to av a niger delta militant there than a yoruba pastor (bakare d coward). yorubas, pls go & create ur awo country.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by olawalebabs(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2012
Some people are only alive because it is a crime to kill, when has Nigeria turn to Niger Delta country?
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by HOTandCOLD(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2012
@ Jason123 (both fake & real)

Check the brain dead post from one of you casting aspersion on the whole igbo race because you think PointB is Igbo. Now, please tell me what tribe you are and i'll prove to you that your tribe is pathetic. I used to think that you were a reasonable fellow, now you've joined alj Harem in his hatred for igbos. Please tell me what this thread has got to do with the whole igbo race. stupid and ignorant animals roaming about the internet looking for who to bring down to their sorry mental state.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2012
Jonathan is a Stupid bloating Goat. He deserves a gunshot to his brain! angry
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Afolabs101: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2012
WHY DOES GOVERNMENT HAVE TO SEND THEM ABROAD FOR TRAINING??

How many Nigerians (both white collar and blue collar) have been trained abroad?? Think about the cost of all the flight tickets, hotel accommodation etc of not only the thousands of militants but the inspection team too (1st class travel and 5-star hotels).

What a way to reward criminals! The rest of us (foolish) law-abiding citizens continue to watch as criminals (politicians and militants) prosper!

SMH
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by DaLover(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
Afolabs101:

WHY DOES GOVERNMENT HAVE TO SEND THEM ABROAD FOR TRAINING??

How many Nigerians (both white collar and blue collar) have been trained abroad?? Think about the cost of all the flight tickets, hotel accommodation etc of not only the thousands of militants but the inspection team too (1st class travel and 5-star hotels).

What a way to reward criminals! The rest of us (foolish) law-abiding citizens continue to watch as criminals (politicians and militants) prosper!

SMH
to you and the rest of the critics here they may be criminals, but to us from 9ja delta, they are our freedom fighters, you guys are all quickly identifing corruption as sending boyloaf to inspect training training facilities, but we from 9ja delta identify corruption as a system that strips a man of his natural gifted resources,
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by DaLover(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2012
eGuerrilla:

You are clearly one sandwich short of a picnic, as only this can explain the emboldened section of your post.
Pray tell, how many of the f.ckers in the HOR or Senate are of good pedigree?

You ever heard of Martin McGuiness, the ex-IRA gun runner/shooter, who is the current deputy First Minister of Northern Ireland?
You've never been told one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter, or seen ex-militants get absorbed into National Armies in other climes?

Now, listen, you uncouth m#oron, while I am the last person you would consider an apologist of the current government, there is little in the responses provided by most commentators on this matter that can be mistaken for objective reasoning.

Sorry to say, it a lot more than that, they know quite alright what that are doing, those from SW and North, they are aware of the situation but choose to turn a blind eye to the truth, carefully notice how they choose to attack the symptoms as the problem, instead of castigating a system that encourages laziness and corruption, a system that tells you that oil is free and its your right as a nigerian to pay a token for it, a system that does not demand that you justify why you should be part of a larger system,

You will never hear them insist that states and lgas should roll up their sleeves, put on their thinking cap and eke out concrete survival strategies, it all about the free oil, oil belonging to someone else,

i watched the house of reps talk to various participants in the oil industry concerning the subsidy issues and i observed like before that very few ijaw or 9ja delta persons where involved in the chain,

Instead, 1diots here are claiming that someone who was given amnesty by the govt should not be associated with govt, thats their main problem??
The fact that someone said he is a qualified mech engr did not discourage them,

If you are really intrested in fighting corruption, lets tackle resource control issues and govt running businesses, i know it seems like fighting the SW and north but, those are the roots of the issue
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by emmatok(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
DaLover:

to you and the rest of the critics here they may be criminals, but to us from 9ja delta, they are our freedom fighters, you guys are all quickly identifing corruption as sending boyloaf to inspect training training facilities, but we from 9ja delta identify corruption as a system that strips a man of his natural gifted resources,

What freedom are they fighting for and what have they achieved.

They are all quiet today because GEJ a ND man is in power.

They have forgotten RECOURSE CONTROL AND OTHER AGITATIONS.

Let me tell you these-same people will rush back to the creek when we get a president from other parts of the country.

It is a cycle that goes.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by DaLover(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
emmatok:

What freedom are they fighting for and what have they achieved.

They are all quiet today because GEJ a ND man is in power.

They have forgotten RECOURSE CONTROL AND OTHER AGITATIONS.

Let me tell you these-same people will rush back to the creek when we get a president from other parts of the country.

It is a cycle that goes.
you must know that the fight for resource control did not statr a few years ago, go and read about issac saka boro and sarowiwa, in case you dont know, the militancy was one of the states in the evolution of the fight, yaradua negotiated the armnestise and asked for time for the FG to address the imbalances, the strugle is one of self determination for economic survival, even if they are bought over, the strugle will never die, other will replace them until justice is done.
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2012
left to me, the nd should seperate. it wil be nice to see what dalover and co have to say when their heroes turn the ss republic into a sierra leone

"cry warri"
Re: Former Militant, Boyloaf, Becomes Presidential Envoy by jamace(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2012
who else should be more qualified to lead an envoy on reformed militants training except one of their own and a militant leader,who understands them better,who knows that death is the penalty for a betrayal or embezzlement no matter who commits the offense or should it be the likes of bankole,governors, ministers and all the blatant corrupt nigerian officials who steals public fund and go free.
secondly whether they lodge in the best hotels or go on trips to the moon, let us be reminded that the fuel that runs this quagmire of a nation called Nigerien flows from their very backyard of which if they were properly compensated by way of education they would have become doctors engineers,lawyers etc.but due to corruption and maladministration of this God given resources they resorted to violence to fight for their right and turned out to be militants.no child was born a militant.lat the truth be told for posterity sake.

On target!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cash Crunch Reduces National Assembly’s Sittings To Once A Week / EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor / Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.