Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims (14235 Views)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Adeyeyeaki(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry May their gentle souls rest in peace. May the Almighty God console their families.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Ndkings1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
May their soul rest in peace.
Umunnem ebezina na chukwu nonso.
1 tin i know is dat God is watching
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
Just got confirmed  that they are holding a way keeping in all saint cathedral onitsha (4th Feb) the same church i had my confirmation back in the days,not too far from my YARD  may their soul rest in peace Amen,  GOD DEY  cool cool

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2052/179/99/614867443/n614867443_1433922_1399.jpg

All saint cathedral onitsha
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by vanstanzy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
@northsharp
Where's northscrap when u need him. Can u see what ur evil, demon possessed, illiterate cockroaches called BOKO beasts did to my people? Is it a crime to be better than ya'll core north? U cant be us, not in ur wildest fantasy, PERIOD.
R. I. P. my brothers and sisters, OUR GOD ALMIGHTY has already sent an Angel of destruction and death into the BOKO HA, RAM camp. OUR GOD can hear ur innocent blood crying, U have been avenged.
cry cry cry
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by kizito96(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
How long will the Igbos continue to condone this?
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by namfav(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
are these not the people killed by their own kins in the hall shooting because of business disagreements or are these other people?
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by moderattor: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
if you think GEJ is shaking hands and dining with boko haram
watch this video:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2010/02/2010298114949112.html

Public execution - no mercy.

You will be like "waste the murrderFukcers"
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by 27naira(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
namfav:

are these not the people killed by their own kins in the hall shooting because of business disagreements  or are these other people?

you should have kept mute and not comment.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
namfav:

are these not the people killed by their own kins in the hall shooting because of business disagreements or are these other people?

Honestly, no difference between you and this Boko haram. We should know where to draw a curtain to certain jokes. Do not mock the dead
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Ojiofor: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
R.I.P to the departed brothers and sisters and let Ndi Igbo collectively say OZOEMENA NA OZO BU IWE ANYI.we cant just continue to bury our young men and women like that.enough is enough.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by samdigo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. RIP guys
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by aljharem(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Rest in peace my brothers and sisters. I am sure you are resting now where you are. cry cry cry cry
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Macibb(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
Is it true that IBB, Buhari & Atiku are the chief sponsors to Boko haram? Get the info in google news
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2012
RIP! cry
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Revolutnz: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2012
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace (amen).*Tears of sorrow mixed with anger drops down my cheeks*
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by HighChief4(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2012
Macibb:

Is it true that IBB, Buhari & Atiku are the chief sponsors to Boko haram? Get the info in google news

I just finished reading the ex-Boko haram guy interview too. The guy really said a lot oh, but if true that means IBB is really a devil
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Ezeufi: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2012
How long will the Igbos continue to condone this?

For as long as they stay up north.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by cchioke: 1:22am On Feb 04, 2012
may they rest in perfect peace amen
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Ranoscky(m): 1:33am On Feb 04, 2012
Well. . .

[Walks out of thread with tears in his eyes]
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by PointB: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2012
May they all rest in peace.  cry cry cry sad sad cry cry
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by houvest: 2:29am On Feb 04, 2012
Chei, Is this how such able men and woman  met their end?
Bread winners most,
All from one Igbo community,
Such Dikes,
Cut down like rats
Gunned down unannounced
By cowards, riffrafs.

The Nation deceived you to think
It was peace time,
That the war was over,
And not a cease-fire,
And it was now one Nigeria.

RIP umunne,
Hope you find comfort in eternity,
May The Lord comfort  your family and kin still here on earth.
The cries of your blood like those of your other murdered brethren
Reaches daily to the Lord of Sabaoth
And He will surely avenge.

Ndo o
Adazi
Ndonu Ndigbo,
Ndo o Umunne na Umunna.
Ewoo.
Ife eme e.

Ndigbo, teta nu n'ura o
Agwo no kwa na akirika o
Echi di kwa ime o.
Agha amara ukwa ya anaghi kwa eri ngworo o
Ozo emekwala o
Maka na Ugbara okpoko buuru
Nti chiri ya o.

I am reminded of the song sang many years ago by a victim of the 66 pogrom that we heard as kids .Hope I can still recall the lyrics but this is a fair attempt:

Misery,
Agony,
Life for me in death has gone,
In the northern far hausaland,
Is were I met hell in my life,

29th of september 1966,
late in the night the murderers came,
I shouted and pleaded,
But all in vain,
My husband was killed in front of me.

All my children yelling and weeping,
Round their mother  close,
Due to the fear,
Without a pity,
Without a heart,
They dragged them out and killed them all.

Kill me Kill me was all I shouted,
Bury me alive,
Its just the same,
Without my husband without my children,
Oh no what I'm just living for.

No comfort me not,
Tell me no more don't cry my dear ,
No comfort me not,
Tell me no more don't cry my dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Agbalanze(m): 3:00am On Feb 04, 2012
God where re u?
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by ifyalways(f): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2012
Eyah
Aru eme
Ewo etc,these are all we'd be hearing for as long as anyone closes his eyes and ears to the fact that Northern Nigeria is not home for Non-Northerners.

You wanna rest in peace,let Go of every material wealth and reason and Go home to the land of your fore fathers,you can only rest in pieces in the North,BH would make sure of that.

Sad. . .but i hope someone alive would learn from those deaths and start moving NOW.Ozoemena! I pray God takes care of the ones they left behind.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by ekwynwa: 5:21am On Feb 04, 2012
Rip angry sad[b][/b]
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Arysexy(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2012
RIP fallen bothers, u died bc of ur religion, u died bc of ur tribe, u died bc of hatred and envy, u died in the hands of ur host who rada than secure u, killed u. Now i bade u farewel, rest with d lord where u can die no more!Let the lord judge d perpetrators, Adios!
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Arysexy(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2012
RIP fallen bothers, u died bc of ur religion, u died bc of ur tribe, u died bc of hatred and envy, u died in the hands of ur host who rada than secure u, killed u. Now i bade u farewel, rest with d lord where u can die no more!Let the lord judge d perpetrators, Adios!
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by namfav(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2012
27naira and high chief

-

Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State has stated that the 13 Igbo businessmen gunned down by unidentified killers recently in the commercial town of Mubi, in the state were killed as a result of business conflict. This is contrary to media reports that they were killed by the deadly Islamic sect, Boko Haram. The governor said government was still awaiting detailed report from security operatives before releasing the corpses of the 13 Igbo to their families for burial, adding that he stood on his ground as regards N25, 000,000 reward promised any person or group with credible information that would lead to the arrest of the criminals behind the killings.

The governor who spoke through his Press Secretary, Malam Maijama’a Adamu, in a press statement made available to Sunday Mirror said that immediate assumption of government and people generally in the state was that, the barbaric incident which was unprecedented in the history of the state was ethno- religious in nature, which he said led the government to take a proactive measure, by beefing up security across the state to prevent further escalation of the crisis. According to the governor, “Contrary to our initial assumption, however, preliminary investigations revealed that the unfortunate incident was not ethno-religious in nature, but likely due to personal or business conflict.

This is highly regrettable and unacceptable, he claimed. The statement, however, said that the people of Adamawa State condemned in strong terms, “this act of inhumanity has portrayed the state in bad light and affected it socially and economically at both national and international levels, adding that Adamawa State should not be used as a theatre for such heinous crimes. According to the statement, “while regretting the occurrence of this incident, we wish to state categorically that no Adamawa State community is involved in it, and it was neither ethnic nor religious as previously assumed.

However, the statement did not talk on 12 worshippers of Christ Apostle Church who were gunned down by unidentified gunmen; neither did it speak on four bomb explosions reported by the state’s Police Command at the Christmas period. Effort by our reporter to speak to the victims’ families or Igbo leaders in the state was fruitless, as none of them was ready to comment on the issue, which they feared might

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/29610.html
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by olyivy(f): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2012
namfav:

27naira  and high chief

-

Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State has stated that the 13 Igbo businessmen gunned down by unidentified killers recently in the commercial town of Mubi, in the state were killed as a result of business conflict. This is contrary to media reports that they were killed by the deadly Islamic sect, Boko Haram. The governor said government was still awaiting detailed report from security operatives before releasing the corpses of the 13 Igbo to their families for burial, adding that he stood on his ground as regards N25, 000,000 reward promised any person or group with credible information that would lead to the arrest of the criminals behind the killings.

The governor who spoke through his Press Secretary, Malam Maijama’a Adamu, in a press statement made available to Sunday Mirror said that immediate assumption of government and people generally in the state was that, the barbaric incident which was unprecedented in the history of the state was ethno- religious in nature, which he said led the government to take a proactive measure, by beefing up security across the state to prevent further escalation of the crisis. According to the governor, “Contrary to our initial assumption, however, preliminary investigations revealed that the unfortunate incident was not ethno-religious in nature, but likely due to personal or business conflict.

This is highly regrettable and unacceptable, he claimed. The statement, however, said that the people of Adamawa State condemned in strong terms, “this act of inhumanity has portrayed the state in bad light and affected it socially and economically at both national and international levels, adding that Adamawa State should not be used as a theatre for such heinous crimes. According to the statement, “while regretting the occurrence of this incident, we wish to state categorically that no Adamawa State community is involved in it, and it was neither ethnic nor religious as previously assumed.

However, the statement did not talk on 12 worshippers of Christ Apostle Church who were gunned down by unidentified gunmen; neither did it speak on four bomb explosions reported by the state’s Police Command at the Christmas period. Effort by our reporter to speak to the victims’ families or Igbo leaders in the state was fruitless, as none of them was ready to comment on the issue, which they feared might

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/29610.html
Shame on you and your governor!

What about other people killed in the same Mubi and Yola the state capital. Were they killed by their dogs?!!
Its quite curious how these northern governors react towards this boko haram menace. Its quite obvious they know much about them.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2012
RIP Gone too soon. cry
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by namfav(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2012
we're not talking about other people, we are talking about these 13 that were killed by there own kinsmen, its really sad

rip

olyivy:

Shame on you and your governor!

What about other people killed in the same Mubi and Yola the state capital. Were they killed by their dogs?!!
Its quite curious how these northern governors react towards this boko haram menace. Its quite obvious they know much about them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.