Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims (14234 Views)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by stayreal: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2012
namfav:

we're not talking about other people, we are talking about these 13 that were killed by there own kinsmen, its really sad

rip

You and the governor are liars from the pits of HELL. You know that those reports are not true, Who are these business rivals then? wouldn't they be easy to identify? It is because of people like you that Nigeria is under the control of SATAN.

RIP to the victims
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by LogicMind: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2012
christianity breeds cowardice: "i wiil not fight to defend myself as my imaginary god will do it"

What a load of crap.

shame on you!
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by LogicMind: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2012
Agbalanze:

God where re u?

in your head
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by sniperwolf(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
If Ibos don't take Boko Haram personally this madness won't stop
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by foster69: 5:01am On Feb 06, 2012
Christianity breeds cowardice: "i wiil not fight to defend myself as my imaginary god will do it" No my man, religion has nothing to do with this. A coward is a man who would even post something so ignorant! Terrorists are terrorists and no matter how much they try to hide under the skirts of Allah or Mohammed, they are just plain killers! The death of those good people will be avenged. They are the true martyrs, the true offerings to God and may their souls find peace. And if you have nothing good to say my friend, find another forum to vent about imaginary Gods, i.e. Science Fiction, Abambra I pray for your loss.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by Ndata(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2012
I heard from indigenes of their community Adazi-nnukwu,that these men murdered by Boko haram are prominent men from that town.May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by LogicMind: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2012
foster69:

The death of those good people will be avenged.

By Whom? Your silly god?

foster69:

They are the true martyrs, the true offerings to God and may their souls find peace.

There it is. Useless christians. You call murder of your fellow men true offerings to god. SMH.

No wonder boko haram is having a field day with people with mentality like yours.

Cowards.
Re: Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims by BABSIN(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2012
RIP To the Lives Lost

However I am yet to see the Post and pictures of the burial of Those Gruesomely Murdered in Ebonyi State recently, Needless to say that the list of the victim were'nt Published as well. So why obviously do we overbloat issue that draw line between us and them,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose / Leah Sharibu Still Alive, FG Negotiating Release —presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.