Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Arik Air And Fraud, What Arenigerians Doing. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air And Fraud, What Arenigerians Doing. (8503 Views)

Arik Air Shuts Down As Unions Protest N12.4bn Debt It Owed FAAN / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Arik Air And Fraud, What Arenigerians Doing. by laidback(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2012
lastpage:
There is no "Legal fees" when a "Court Action" has not been taken yet!
What you need is a Lawyer to write them a simple letter of "intent to take up legal action" if they dont refund the money.
That should not cost more than two thousand naira, at most!

it is only when they refuse, that your Lawyer would now institute a legal action in a court of Law.
Again, ask the Lawyer for a "Prono Bono" arraingement (No win, No fee).

if he is sure you have a "good case" and he will win, he will agree!
At the end, he will add his fees (+about 25% more) to whatever relief he is seeking from the court.

If he wins, he gets 30% of whatever you are granted by the court. Simple.

Lastpage

Bro thanks for your explanation, but fees are fees whether you are paying just a little something or paying a whole lot. My point is, spending additional money to get back that money, is really not it except of course there'd be profit grin Anyhow, advice taken. I'll give them till mid next week and if no show, they'll be getting some pretty stiff correspondence from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laptops In Dubai / I Need A Visitation Visa To Dublin In Irland.is Dublin A Good Country To Stay? / EMBER Months - Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.