Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam (22254 Views)

New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / The Origin Of The Word Oyibo / Harvard University In Exam Cheating Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by GWslim(f): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2012
Exam malpractices is international phenomenon not limited to Africans.
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is kind of funny! This means they‘ve got brains. Why not use them honestly instead of cheating?
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by eghost247(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
the one on the nails is funny
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Cheating is also hard work, so pls. angry
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by kizito96(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Power of technology
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by badesco(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
That picture does not prove anything, give us something convincing.
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by Kx: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why are you surprised?
Are the words cheating and examination malpractice no longer english words?
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by dplordx(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
ive gotta try that first style during my next examination sex. that guy should enter the guiness book of record for been the most creative cheat alive! grin
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by adeshsam(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
Interesting, written with three (3) hands in an examination hall. Lol.
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by fred2265: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by atasteve: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Honesty remains the best policy
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by uniqueren(f): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
talk2hb1:

fotoshop or no Photoshop, Oyibo too dey cheat. that is why they devise the word CHEAT
gbam!!
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
nice
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by ImperialMcHael(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2012
Mehn, those girls are naughty, who said cheatin is bad?
Its creative, its being resourceful, its versatility now show me a millionaire who is not a cheat
mtcheeew
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by egift(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
This class bad oooh!

Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by egift(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
talk2hb1: fotoshop or no Photoshop, Oyibo too dey cheat. that is why they devise the word CHEAT

grin grin grin
This topic may be funny but it happens more often than we know.
Although most of these piks are of Asians, Oyinbos sabi cheat and pay for promotion! tongue tongue

@egift

Well...in America, some of our schools actually allow us to take open text exams/quizzes. And that seems to be the case in the picture. I could be wrong but aside from the guy hiding his face, everyone else seem to be openly looking at their textbooks/notes.
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2012
obinna5000:

grin grin

YOU ARE WRONG FOR POSTING VIC O'S VIDEO LIKE THAT!! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam by deborahtokunboh: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Reasons Why Your GPA Matters In Nigeria And 1 Reason Why It Doesn’t / ASUU Leaders Assault Journalists In Minna Over Strike Report / What Is The Importance Of Mathematics To Arts Students ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.