Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Choosing To Love Urself But How? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing To Love Urself But How? (667 Views)

Choosing To Love VS Falling In Love 05 / More Women Are Choosing To Have Sex Outside The Marriage Than Divorce / What Are The Reasons For Them Choosing To Remain Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing To Love Urself But How? by Alleinad(f): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2012
today we live in a world that discriminates harshly,a world that is so judgemental. A world that tells u that you are not good enough to be here. Today we see the skinny lady struggle against harsh comments and compete unfavorably against her fat counterpart to get a guy. Today we see the handsome guy effortlessly get alot of girls while the not so fine one battles to get just one guy. But should it be so? We are all who God has made us to be and so as we need to be accepted like that by people, but most importantly,if we are not what society prefers,we must learn to accept ourselves and love ourselves deeply and unconditionally no matter what. I have gotten some tips on how to love yourself e.g tell yourself how important you are to you each nite and day, keep your inside and outside clean so that you dont have to be ashamed at anytime,etc. These are a few tips but i need more, how do you love yourself? Because in the end,u will live with you all the days of your life.
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Short and boring. Nice
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by iice(f): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
Understanding yourself. I cannot stress this enough. Find who you are. Accept who you are.
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by slimyem: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
finding out the things that make you different and special,exploring and using it to your advantage at all times.
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by pendo89(f): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
I know my purpose. That is my trigger.
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by claremont(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
I wanted to say something, but I read "We are all who God has made us to be"; I chose to rather heave a sigh of disgust!
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
Alleinad:

today we live in a world that discriminates harshly,a world that is so judgemental. A world that tells u that you are not good enough to be here. Today we see the skinny lady struggle against harsh comments and compete unfavorably against her fat counterpart to get a guy. Today we see the handsome guy effortlessly get alot of girls while the not so fine one battles to get just one guy. But should it be so? We are all who God has made us to be and so as we need to be accepted like that by people, but most importantly,if we are not what society prefers,we must learn to accept ourselves and love ourselves deeply and unconditionally no matter what. I have gotten some tips on how to love yourself e.g tell yourself how important you are to you each nite and day, keep your inside and outside clean so that you dont have to be ashamed at anytime,etc. These are a few tips but i need more, how do you love yourself? Because in the end,u will live with you all the days of your life.
Wat of the 'not so fine' guys, daniella? Do they get gals easily too? I just bliv confidence is the key. Guys generally love gals dats got swagger. So, even if u're ugly, dont act ugly!
Re: Choosing To Love Urself But How? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Wow! Nice write-up. We were beautifully and wonderfully made by God. We are gods, we are the light of the earth, we are Princes and Princesses and no-one can change that .

(1) (Reply)

Will U Rob To Provide For The Girl Wey U Really Love 4 Dis Valentine If U Broke? / Marriage Or Relationship? / Discus Your Experiance With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.