Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? (135145 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Anyone with a Finished apartment at Lekki Gardens Horizon II

Please send email including Price as well as photos if possible to rikimaru@crowdkulture.com.

Urgent. Thank you
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by peachie(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Buyers beware!!!!!! This is what you will have to contend with at the lekki garden estates shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKMGGkYYDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ku3h_QCl9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaEvP9uDORg

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
peachie:
Buyers beware!!!!!! This is what you will have to contend with at the lekki garden estates shocked

Aunty, we have seen this already. Read back through the posts.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by lastpage: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Aunty, we have seen this already. Read back through the posts.

Who are "we"?

I am just seeing this. Speak for yourself please.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Gamesmart: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Why does the Lagos State planning authorities continue to let Richard Nyong build sub-standard estates that destroys neighbourhood standards?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by t0kunb0(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Gamesmart:
Why does the Lagos State planning authorities continue to let Richard Nyong build sub-standard estates that destroys neighbourhood standards?

We know govt agencies are not so proactive however you'd be shocked to know no one has made an official compliant to the relevant authorities. Even if they have, Richard prolly has them all in his back pocket
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by X2X(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
DavidStockland:
GREAT PEACE ESTATE is Now Selling!

Buy a plot of land ..

havencourts:
We have two products - duplexes - for sale below:

Do you numpties really think anyone is going to pay you attention? Please take your moronic adverts elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by 4nobody4every1: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
X2X:

Do you numpties really think anyone is going to pay you attention? Please take your moronic adverts elsewhere.
Hahaha, tell am jare, the one l bought l am selling it off , l don taya for lekki estate wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Oklans: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls am an upcoming developer, i av enough project to execute at satellite town and agbara, i need a good investor for joint business.
Pls feel free to contact me via08038027845. Thanks.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by ladypinky(f): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi,
Lekki Gardens is real.... i will advise,you go to their office yourself.

Is real but is better you go to the comopany directly or you contact them via d contact details advertised in city People or in other popular magazines.

regards

Please, any NL that knows anything genuine, has purchased either a piece of land, or Terrace from this estate, should please educate us here. We are 'online family' believe it or not. We learn a lot here about how to wisely invest our God given money. Let's help one another from falling into the fraudulent hands of dubious companies. Tell us how much you know about 'Lekki Gardens est.'

I'm interested in the Estate but, after reading Lawyer's latest write-up, I became skeptical. Please, family educate me / us.

Thank you!

[/quote]
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
ladypinky:
Hi,
Lekki Gardens is real.... i will advise,you go to their office yourself.

Is real but is better you go to the comopany directly or you contact them via d contact details advertised in city People or in other popular magazines.

regards

Please, any NL that knows anything genuine, has purchased either a piece of land, or Terrace from this estate, should please educate us here. We are 'online family' believe it or not. We learn a lot here about how to wisely invest our God given money. Let's help one another from falling into the fraudulent hands of dubious companies. Tell us how much you know about 'Lekki Gardens est.'

I'm interested in the Estate but, after reading Lawyer's latest write-up, I became skeptical. Please, family educate me / us.

Thank you!

You need to read through all the posts and decide for yourself. People have already provided personal accounts...

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Ufuah: 4:17am On Jan 07, 2016
Hello there, I bought 2bedroom appt in Lekki by Nike and in the process of doing the interior and I need contractors. Could anyone of you who have gone through that process send me some good contractors. I would like to have an idea on the pricing. Thanks.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Ufuah:
Hello there, I bought 2bedroom appt in Lekki by Nike and in the process of doing the interior and I need contractors. Could anyone of you who have gone through that process send me some good contractors. I would like to have an idea on the pricing. Thanks.

I have a contractor that just completed a 3 bed terrace for me. I would recommend him... very good but not so cheap. At least he will be familiar with dealing with LG issues (plumbing, etc). DM me if you want more details.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hello everyone, I am offering my personal plot of land for sale at the Adiva Plainfields, managed by ARM Investment. I purchased this but unfortunately have to sell due to some pressing needs. This sale will be handled by ARM real estate themselves so you can be assured that there will be 100% legitimacy. This is a gated estate with its own very lake, the advantages are many and you can make your own findings too. I have zero tolerance for scams so please dont bring it. This is a very good buy and i regret selling but due to pressing educational demands ( Masters degree) i have to let it go. You can reach me on sellmyadiva@gmail.com or 09094756966. I opened this email specifically for this, i am a nairaland member but opened this account for this purpose. The price is 8M ..ARM is selling for 8.9 .. OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. Please feel free to do your research on current price. Thank you http://www.myadiva.com/pricing-financing/
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Ufuah: 3:05am On Jan 12, 2016
SangoCrusader:

I have a contractor that just completed a 3 bed terrace for me. I would recommend him... very good but not so cheap. At least he will be familiar with dealing with LG issues (plumbing, etc). DM me if you want more details.
Ufuah:
Please could you email me the details at ufuah@netscape.net and I we realy appreciate it. you may add the prices all the things you know I need to do from your experience such as doors, cabinets, kitchen top etc.
Thanks.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by DaRocha: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please who are the members of the Management Team of 4T Technologies Limited? 4T Technologies Limited is the Power Management Representative of Lekki Gardens Estate Limited. When I visited their website, this is what I found when tried to view their Management Team.

Obviously, they have something up their sleeves. They do not want people (possibly subscribers) to know the Management Team. I just hope all is well.

I would like to know if 4T Technologies Limited has a relationship with Eko Electricity Distribution Company. The Management of Eko Electricity Distribution Company should please take note.

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Kyandy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
DID WE GET OURSELVES BURNED OR LG BURNT US!!!

I came across this trend two years ago and was very happy to have gone through it, page by page, post by post and actually, I learnt a lot from all that has been placed. It actually made me grow more curious, caused me to do more research and also I had to redirect some investors to other investment properties that were of better investment.

Now I know many have had enough of the things going on in Lekki Gardens and many still have a lot to vent in anger about them, if it were in their power, they'd close the company down in a split second but sometimes, we also tend to forget that we also have the responsibility to admit that we have a part to play and to be blamed in any real estate investment error.

But what makes it even worst is that people are still going into the same mistakes over again with a different real estate company while others are repeating it with the same company.
Its too bad all this is happening to good people trying to make some good investment decision, but lets look at some of the attractions we saw and figure out where we erred.

* THE PRICE: This always was and still is their marketing edge, currently Lekki gardens have started a project here in Port Harcourt where I reside but of all the real estate developments going on in the state (PH), Lekki Gardens beats them all in price by a huge margin. But you see price is the last thing to look at when investment is involved, its of utmost importance, but it should be the last. Many are so shocked by the price that they don't even think anymore, so what they do next is equally shocking... they just invest... without thinking.

*THE NAME: Nowadays just hearing the word "Lekki" and every investors in Nigeria is paying attention. Many are being fooled that the best places to take their real estate investment is in the high braw (excellent, pleasant, attractive) locations, forgetting one of the laws of investment properties has more to do with, how much demand is there for such kinds of property? And not just the name. Lekki Gardens has branded its self so well that it is now a house hold name in the Nigeria real estate industry. I can tell you for a fact that many are buying into this properties here in Port harcourt because they have heard LG has been doing it in Lekki and now they are doing it in GRA.

*THE RESEARCH: Now, here I can say that many people believe that having a property is of utmost importance in this country especially with an inflation of over 9%, which is still increasing, high cost of rental apartments in town and the possibility of making a great investment deal from its sale. But there is a common trend people do while buying, NO RESEARCH WORK!! shocked. Its too important to research as many available offers you get when trying to buy a property, but it should not stop in the property price, but also the last properties built by developers, finding out if their clients where satisfied, comparing your results from at least 10 other developers already building.

Many times many fall back to price or brand that's why we have so many complains in this thread but when you have done your due diligence properly not falling to emotions or the hype of the location, you'll have a better chance of buying the right property with the right price in the right location that has a great value.

This thread has helped a lot from going into property investment especially LG irrationally but bashing Richard or Lekki Gardens in here all day won't stop his business from moving on (like I said Lekki Gardens already have major projects they are building in Port harcourt and many are buying into it, and that's if its not already sold off).

We should find out our errors and learn from our own mistakes to become better in the game and guide people to much better estate developers, estate investment deals and the likes so others are protected.

Its too bad it all happened but we become better when we treat our burns and prevent others from getting burned.

So did you get yourself burned or did LG burn you?

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.