Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Islamic Revolutions: A Ploy To Govern Earth? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Revolutions: A Ploy To Govern Earth? (516 Views)

AR'BAIN - 40days After Ashura! (Largest Peaceful Gathering On Earth) / Muslims Still Think The Earth Is Flat. / The Only Religion on earth That Kills as a duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Revolutions: A Ploy To Govern Earth? by HertzU(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2012
The recent phases of Revolutions from Arabic nations are effectively sweeping away regimes across the globe. Last year across Tunisia,Libya,Egypt,Bahrain,Iraq,Iran,Lebanon etc. Revolutions or Islamic Awakenings successfully checked tghe odoriferous excesses of Leaders across these nations, I am begining to wonder if these awakenings and was against Zionism ir leading Islam into a phase of World Leadership.
Re: Islamic Revolutions: A Ploy To Govern Earth? by bunmconig(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2012
oh! My Goodness, wats going on with our entire nations , God help we christians

(1) (Reply)

What You Got To Know About Jihaadul-islaamee. / A Must Read For The Seeker Of Truth About Islam / THE TRUTH: Pin:27595e5c Add Me To Show It To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.