Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,197 members, 7,957,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship (15806 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by chelseabmw(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2012
;d
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by ifihearam: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
@op,you can only apply these when you are in love becos over 65% of relationships are not based on love for one reason or the other.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by richy5(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
@op i fink you made a mistake 4 not including EGO
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP
Have we met before? Lolz  grin

This thread and your comments tell a lot about your personality, in a positive way. Keep doing what you are doing wink

Btw, I agree with the post.

Thanks Bellissima!
Lol, we met in Cuddler's thread. . . . wink

ifihearam:

@op,you can only apply these when you are in love becos over 65% of relationships are not based on love for one reason or the other.

I don't know the basis for your statistic up there, but I tend to agree that there are relationships that aren't based on love. Some have even argued that love (as we know it from books and movies) doesn't really exist, that people just go with those they can tolerate. And if you look around you you might agree with that school of thought. But that's a topic for another day.

@richy:

@op i fink you made a mistake 4 not including EGO

Lol. It's not my write-up o, as I stated clearly. I guess the reason they didn't include ego was cos we all have that, just in varying degrees. It just becomes unhealthy when it's exhibited in very high doses.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^ Mr Mind, this your trademark full stop, is it a sign of agreement or sulking?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by Mynd44: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2012
It is a sign that this thread is as useless as the full stop
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^ Ok sir, even though 'full stop' is actually not useless. I do hope a few peeps have learned something though

@Chima, pele. Whatever the problem, is the Lord is able. Amen.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by violent(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2012
queensmith:

Is that what you tell yourself? Describe a scenario where outrightly lying to your partner serves as protection?

Like when you tell your wife on the phone that your kid is doing well and recovering after a brief illness,while infact, he has just been moved to the emergency room and his health status changed to "very critical".

Like when you have four flats in the middle of no where and your already hysterical wife calls. . . .and you just say "hey, I'm fine, just in a little hold up, should be home soon"

You lie at moments when the truth wouldn't serve any other purpose besides cause more panic and hysteria.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by queensmith: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2012
Erm, that is simply giving her false hope. If she's genuinely believing the child is better and throws a party for his recover then the child dies nko? At least the truth will have prepared her for the worst.

Your WIFE should know if there is something wrong with her husband. Hiding the truth from her will make her ignorant of the facts, theres nothing honourable about that
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by NESTPRESID: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2012
what is the nest step to take when u start feeling ur wife don't love u any more, she hardly talk to u with respect anymore even when it come to sex leave that aside fear will not even allow me to say it out from my mouth any more but i still love the child she gave me and i don't  want to raise him single parents i am confused becuz love anxiety is killing slowly.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2012
NESTPRESID:

what is the nest step to take when u start feeling ur wife don't love u any more, she hardly talk to u with respect anymore even when it come to sex leave that aside fear will not even allow me to say it out from my mouth any more but i still love the child she gave me and i don't  want to raise him single parents i am confused becuz love anxiety is killing slowly.

Why hasn't anyone replied this fellow nah? Seems like he's in genuine need of advice. Abeg peeps your advice is needed here.

@NESPRESID, bro I don't think it's healthy for you to be afraid to ask your own wife for sex. I have a feeling you have allowed things to go on for so long in the wrong direction.

I still think it can be rescued though. Communication is key. What you want to do is find out why she acts the way she does and what she thinks about your marriage. Knowing what the problem is, is getting half way to finding a solution. So talk to her bro. I wouldn't know what the situation is exactly that makes you afraid of talking to her but if you really want to save your marriage like you said this is the first place to start.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2012
If your wife don't want to have sex with you, she doesn't have to. It is her TOTO. angry
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

If your wife don't want to Be Intimate with you, she doesn't have to. It is her TOTO. angry

C'mon Chima, be fair to the man. You know there's a problem here when the man is afraid to ask his wife for sex and she doesn't respect him.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

C'mon Chima, be fair to the man. You know there's a problem here when the man is afraid to ask his wife for sex and she doesn't respect him.

If she doesn't respect him outside of sex then that is an issue but if he feels disrespected because she doesn't wants to have sex then he has an issue.

He need to find out why she doesn't want to have sex before he make assumptions without communicating with her.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

If she doesn't respect him outside of sex then that is an issue but if he feels disrespected because she doesn't wants to Be Intimate then he has an issue.

He need to find out why she doesn't want to Be Intimate before he make assumptions without communicating with her.

Now you're talking. Pretty much same thing I told him - communication is key here.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2012
I want to applaud the wife for denying the chatter some nookie.   wink wink wink wink
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 1:16am On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I want to applaud the wife for denying the chatter some nookie.   wink wink wink wink

Hope you will cry with her when he sends her disrespectful azz packing or when he starts getting it outside huh?
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Hope you will cry with her when he sends her disrespectful azz packing or when he starts getting it outside huh?     

Nope.  I would be sleeping sweetly with my baby.   grin grin grin grin grin Be right back, got something on the stove. wink
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Nope.  I would be sleeping sweetly with my baby.   grin grin grin grin grin Be right back, got something on the stove. wink

wicked woman grin grin grin

Please mail my share over o. I need some home cooked meal in my tommy cry cry cry
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by 4wardever(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Nope.  I would be sleeping sweetly with my baby.   grin grin grin grin grin   Be right back, got something on the stove.   wink

^^^ Shows that not every one that helps you during crisis is your friend. grin grin grin

Phate07:

There is always communication problems in relationships whether bad or good.

Yes due to different ideologies and backgrounds. I think a way out is to both establish a firm standard / reference for daily living. If you both are Christians (I'm not saying that Christians don't have communication problems too oh) you should make God's word (His principles and values) your driving point. wink wink

NESTPRESID:

what is the nest step to take when u start feeling ur wife don't love u any more, she hardly talk to u with respect anymore even when it come to sex leave that aside[b] fear will not even allow me to say it out from my mouth any more[/b] but i still love the child she gave me and i don't  want to raise him single parents i am confused becuz love anxiety is killing slowly.

Obviously there is some guilt that you are living with. Tell her the truth and let it set you free. When couples are true to themselves, sex comes naturally but when grudges, lies and secrets come in, the whole house would be tense, everyone would be edgy and the sex would be as if with a log of wood.
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by NESTPRESID: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thanks to u all for ur words I pray God to give wisdom to live this life bcuz wisdom is the only key to all after God, I hv tried many skills b4 i cried out here bcuz i knw many are here with different thought and reason of life, i m just less than 2 yrs in my marriage and God bless us with a child, many look for it and they never have but i never know what she want, when she was preg of my baby she was the one who choose where she want to hv the baby in the world and i did it just to hv happiness in my home i don't care how much it will cost if she demand i must do it for her except i don't hv. I help in cooking not only that in every thing at home hoping that will bring joy still zero, i hv decided to come down to Nija so i can seek for divorce i m and tired i am too young to die i just newly complete 30 yrs so i am too young to die.

Look those of u never married go for long date b4 u try marry bcuz this is what i m suffering now all my relationship was phone relationship with her any time i invite her to the country i am she only spend moths and go back she silent all her way of life now i am in hell but i pray God change her for me b4 we come down to nija so that this divorce in my mind can stop.

Thanks to u all 4 ur advice
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by deniyor: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
NESTPRESID:

NESTPRESID:

Thanks to u all for ur words I pray God to give wisdom to live this life bcuz wisdom is the only key to all after God, I hv tried many skills b4 i cried out here bcuz i knw many are here with different thought and reason of life, i m just less than 2 yrs in my marriage and God bless us with a child, many look for it and they never have but i never know what she want, when she was preg of my baby she was the one who choose where she want to hv the baby in the world and i did it just to hv happiness in my home i don't care how much it will cost if she demand i must do it for her  except i don't hv. I help in cooking not only that in every thing at home hoping that will bring joy still zero, i hv decided to come down to Nija so i can seek for divorce i m and tired i am too young to die i just newly complete 30 yrs so i am too young to die.

Look those of u never married go for long date b4 u try marry bcuz this is what i m suffering now all my relationship was phone relationship with her any time i invite her to the country i am she only  spend moths and go back she silent all her way of life now i am in hell but i pray God change her for me b4 we come down to nija so that this divorce in my mind can stop.

Thanks to u all 4 ur advice

Best to start a new thread for that. I opened one for you. Here is the link to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865972.0.html
Re: 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship by MarcAnthon(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
deniyor:

Best to start a new thread for that. I opened one for you. Here is the link to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865972.0.html

Thanks deniyor. I thought the same too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.