Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? (19863 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. / An Insight Into The Ijaws Of South South Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Dede1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
I have to reiterate without equivocation that most of people who parade themselves as Ijo are decedents of European potters. They are in no shape or form related to Ndigbo.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Dede1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: LOL!!!!!
Mr. Odede, you dull oh!

Ijo fool, are the so-called Ijo not referred as “boat people”?
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ezeagu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: Mr. Ezeagu the Igbo man is lacking understanding of the difference between Inter-ethnic 'INTERACTION' and 'ANCESTRY/ BLOOD RELATION/ GENETIC RELATION' between different ethnic nations and I wish I could explain the difference to him, but I don't think he is intelligent enough to understand me.

Stop confusing ur brain, there is no single piece of history exists where Ijaws and Igbos were brothers. That history does not exist. This is beyond ignorance, this is madness. There is no single community in Ijawland having IGBO ANCESTRY OR PRACTICING IGBO RITUALS OR ANY FORM OF IGBO CULTURE.

You're only angry because Igbo culture overshadows that of the Ijaw and at some point in history the Igbo culture would have swallowed up a large part of the culture, like it was doing the Kalabari. The Kalabari of the 19th century were paranoid enough to have punished people who spoke Kalabari with an Igbo accent. There is no single community in Ijawland practicing Igbo customs because the communities that would have have already been almost completely swallowed whole by the Igbo world, a la Bonny, Opobo, Port Harcourt.

ijaw citizen: The Ijaw towns of Bonny (Okoloama) and Opobo (Opubo ama) are located at the southern tip of two major rivers used to transport slaves (Igbo people) from Igbo mainland. These slaves were either taken to foreign lands or work as slaves under Ijaw nobles in these Ijaw communities, while others were absorbed into the family eg Jaja. Does this mean that the community is having IGBO ANCESTRY? or is it that you don't know the meaning of ANCESTRY?

An igbo creole is spoken in Bonny and Opobo as a result of slave trade and other forms of trade with Igbos, It is not the ONLY LANGUAGE spoken in these places. Bonny and Opobo have their INDIGENOUS (native) Ijaw dialect called IBANI.

I'm sure Ibani is a beautiful language with lots of history, but I'm sorry, it is not as relevant or as strategic as Igbo, even in other "Ijaw" areas. We can call Bonny Ama-ndi-Ijaw, this will not change the fact that Igbo culture has encroached deep into the consciousness of the society. No amount of government-fuelled Ibani propaganda or Ijaw boat turning will change this fact. The Ijaw will keep faux-history, while the Igbo culture dominates de facto.

ijaw citizen: He is trying to tell us that people who have NATURALLY lived as distinct ethnic groups for thousands of years are now gradually coalescing (his actual word was "merging"wink NATURALLY Into a common ethnic nation with the Igbos. WOW, WHAT A FANTASY!

Ijaw towns speaking a foreign language is a common occurence in Ijawland and this is due to interaction with our neighbours. In the western fringe of Ijawland, there are communities speaking Yoruba, Bini, Urhobo, etc. While in the eastern fringe, Ibibio, Efik and Igbo is spoken in some communities.
It doesn't mean that Ijaw have ANCESTRY from each of the groups mentioned above.

I'm living in fantasy while Ijaw leaders make spiritual pilgrimages to Imo State.

I've given it to you straight with no chaser or mitten gloves now because it seems no one in Nigeria appreciates fairness, facts, and diplomacy.

4 Likes

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
odumchi: The only Igbo peoples that are somewhat related to the Ijaw are those that live on the areas bordering Ijawland (some Ikwere groups, Bonny, Etche and Ekpeye).

There was nothing like Ijaw or Igbo in the past. There were some people called Oru by their neighbours who occupied bank of River Niger and its tributaries from Anambra down to Brass that spoke Igbo, Igala and Ijaw languages but are riverine. They moved through the river to various places and founded various towns that still speak various languages today. The Ndoki, Bonny/Opobo and Okrika are more or less a mix of various groups but some lean more to Igbo in language and culture while others lean more to Ijaw in language and culture or Ibibio as well.

Like I wrote earlier, if we used clan as it was in the past Ndoki is more related to Bonny than Bonny is related to Nembe or Ndoki is related to Isuama. However because of Whiteman's creation. Ndoki is now called Igbo while Bonny is Ijaw. In actual sense of it Ndoki and Bonny share more than Igbo and Ijaw.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Dede1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen:

This is beyond ignorance, this is madness. There is no single community in Ijawland having IGBO ANCESTRY OR PRACTICING IGBO RITUALS OR ANY FORM OF IGBO CULTURE.

The Ijaw towns of Bonny (Okoloama) and Opobo (Opubo ama) are located at the southern tip of two major rivers used to transport slaves (Igbo people) from Igbo mainland. These slaves were either taken to foreign lands or work as slaves under Ijaw nobles in these Ijaw communities, while others were absorbed into the family eg Jaja. Does this mean that the community is having IGBO ANCESTRY? or is it that you don't know the meaning of ANCESTRY?

An igbo creole is spoken in Bonny and Opobo as a result of slave trade and other forms of trade with Igbos, It is not the ONLY LANGUAGE spoken in these places. Bonny and Opobo have their INDIGENOUS (native) Ijaw dialect called IBANI.

This dude called "ijaw fool" is a classic image of an irredeemable piece of junk. Bonny is anglicized Ubani while Opu Obu is anglicized Opobo. The deluded revisionists among the so-called Ijo have changed Amaokolo to Okoloama and even a title and name formerly known as Amakiri has been transformed into Amachiri and finally Amachere.

1 Like

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
ezeagu:

You're only angry because Igbo culture OVERSHADOWS that of the Ijaw and at some point in history the Igbo culture would have swallowed up a large part of the culture, like it was doing the Kalabari. The Kalabari of the 19th century were paranoid enough to have punished people who spoke Kalabari with an Igbo accent. There is no single community in Ijawland practicing Igbo customs because the communities that would have have already been almost completely swallowed whole by the Igbo world, a la Bonny, Opobo, Port Harcourt.
OVERSHADOWS?? Really

ezeagu: I'm sure Ibani is a beautiful language with lots of history, but I'm sorry, it is not as relevant or as strategic as Igbo, even in other "Ijaw" areas. We can call Bonny Ama-ndi-Ijaw, this will not change the fact that Igbo culture has ENCROACHED deep into the consciousness of the society. No amount of government-fuelled Ibani propaganda or Ijaw boat turning will change this fact. The Ijaw will keep faux-history, while the Igbo culture dominates de facto.
The truth is after we dealt with the Igbos who failed to respect our (Ijaw) territorial integrity during the civil war, we are still waiting for Igbos to "ENCROACH deep into our consciousness". But so far, it seems they've not been able to do that. Rather, they go online misinforming the uninformed Nigerians about the Ijaws.

ezeagu: I'm living in fantasy while Ijaw leaders make spiritual pilgrimages to Imo State.
Really? please tell us about it.

ezeagu: I've given it to you straight with no chaser or mitten gloves now because it seems no one in Nigeria appreciates fairness, facts, and diplomacy.
So far, you haven't made a single sense from all the crap you've been typing. What a waste of internet space!
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ezeagu(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: OVERSHADOWS?? Really

No, the right word I was looking for was eclipses. I can move to Mars and find an aspect of Igbo presence/culture. That's why you're really angry.

ijaw citizen: The truth is after we dealt with the Igbos who failed to respect our (Ijaw) territorial integrity during the civil war, we are still waiting for Igbos to "ENCROACH deep into our consciousness". But so far, it seems they've not been able to do that. Rather, they go online misinforming the uninformed Nigerians about the Ijaws.

You guys are suffering from millions of barrels worth of oil spillages, deal with that. The Nigerian state used you and dumped you, and yet again look at who you're angry at. The most comfortable/healthy/wealthy ethnic group in West Africa.

ijaw citizen: Really? please tell us about it.

You should know the leader of Igbo-phone Opobo, ask him instead.

ijaw citizen: So far, you haven't made a single sense from all the crap you've been typing. What a waste of internet space!

I can take a ride down to the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean and take a train all the way back to southern Benue and people will understand Igbo brilliantly, that's why you're really angry.

7 Likes

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abagworo:

There was nothing like Ijaw or Igbo in the past. There were some people called Oru by their neighbours who occupied bank of River Niger and its tributaries from Anambra down to Brass that spoke Igbo, Igala and Ijaw languages but are riverine. They moved through the river to various places and founded various towns that still speak various languages today.
Mr. Abagworo my friend, I greet you.
I wanna start by pointing out that your description of the ORU people is correct, but you failed to realize (or you never knew) that these ORU people you're talking about are Ijaw people. Oru is our Ancient Name and all Igbo clans along the river niger identifying with Oru Ancetry (Egbema, Ukwanni, Ndoni [not Ndoki] etc) are talking about their Ijaw ancestors. Pls don't dispute me, I know what i'm saying. Just do your research in humilty and you shall see the truth.
Abagworo: The Ndoki, Bonny/Opobo and Okrika are more or less a mix of various groups but some lean more to Igbo in language and culture while others lean more to Ijaw in language and culture or Ibibio as well.
With all due respect Mr. Abagworo, Bonny/Opobo and Okrika are not "a MIXTURE of various groups", they are Ijaw people. They know their history so pls don't distort their history if you don't know it as I do.

Ndoki as a people also know their history. They were Ijaw people who came to settle at the banks of the Imo river and MIXED with Igbo people from Ngwa. As a matter of fact, their name NDOKIARI (meaning WE HAVE FOUND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR" refering to fresh water swamp) from which NDOKI was derived and their Headquarters OKOLOAMA (which the same as the name of their Ibani relatives) are all IJaw words. They still dance Ijaw masquerades and practice certain other Ijaw culture even though they have been fully engulfed by the Igbos.

They still communicate with their closest Ijaw relatives Bonny/Opobo (Ibani Ijaws), thats why up till today, when they meet anywhere they still greet each other in Ijaw "A MINA MINA!" (meaning Oh my dear brothers/relatives!)

There are sites online where Ndoki people have wrote about themselves, pls do your research properly.
Abagworo: Like I wrote earlier, if we used clan as it was in the past Ndoki is more related to Bonny than Bonny is related to Nembe or Ndoki is related to Isuama. However because of Whiteman's creation. Ndoki is now called Igbo while Bonny is Ijaw. In actual sense of it Ndoki and Bonny share more than Igbo and Ijaw.
Obviously, you hardly know anything about these people. As I said earlier, learn more about these Ijaw clans as told by themselves before you draw their map/chart of relationship.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dede1:

This dude called "ijaw fool" is a classic image of an irredeemable piece of junk. Bonny is anglicized Ubani while Opu Obu is anglicized Opobo. The deluded revisionists among the so-called Ijo have changed Amaokolo to Okoloama and even a title and name formerly known as Amakiri has been transformed into Amachiri and finally Amachere.
Mr. Dede, I never knew you're a kid. Probably when you grow up, you will be ashamed at yourself for ever typing such R.ubbish.

1 Like

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Ejine(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
ezeagu:

No, the right word I was looking for was eclipses. I can move to Mars and find an aspect of Igbo presence/culture. That's why you're really angry.

You guys are suffering from millions of barrels worth of oil spillages, deal with that. The Nigerian state used you and dumped you, and yet again look at who you're angry at. The most comfortable/healthy/wealthy ethnic group in West Africa.

I can take a ride down to the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean and take a train all the way back to southern Benue and people will understand Igbo brilliantly, that's why you're really angry.

Haaa! Nice one!!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Ezaegu
You don't know me too well to think I'd be angry with the rubbish you're writing about my people. I think the right word for what I'm feeling is pity. Are you this pathetic?
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Ejine(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: @Ezaegu
You don't know me too well to think I'd be angry with the rubbish you're writing about my people. I think the right word for what I'm feeling is pity. Are you this pathetic?

Bros, when bested, just lay low, log out and view the thread as a "Guest". grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ejiné:

Bros, when bested, just lay low, log out and view the thread as a "Guest". grin
BESTED? Please!
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
ezeagu:

Since the stubborn child has refused to go to school and learn, I guess I should bring the school to the child.

http://bonnylocalgov.com/history-of-bonny.html
More coming on the way, Shalom!
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: Mr. Abagworo my friend, I greet you.
I wanna start by pointing out that your description of the ORU people is correct, but you failed to realize (or you never knew) that these ORU people you're talking about are Ijaw people. Oru is our Ancient Name and all Igbo clans along the river niger identifying with Oru Ancetry (Egbema, Ukwanni, Ndoni [not Ndoki] etc) are talking about their Ijaw ancestors. Pls don't dispute me, I know what i'm saying. Just do your research in humilty and you shall see the truth. With all due respect Mr. Abagworo, Bonny/Opobo and Okrika are not "a MIXTURE of various groups", they are Ijaw people. They know their history so pls don't distort their history if you don't know it as I do.

Ndoki as a people also know their history. They were Ijaw people who came to settle at the banks of the Imo river and MIXED with Igbo people from Ngwa. As a matter of fact, their name NDOKIARI (meaning WE HAVE FOUND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR" refering to fresh water swamp) from which NDOKI was derived and their Headquarters OKOLOAMA (which the same as the name of their Ibani relatives) are all IJaw words. They still dance Ijaw masquerades and practice certain other Ijaw culture even though they have been fully engulfed by the Igbos.

They still communicate with their closest Ijaw relatives Bonny/Opobo (Ibani Ijaws), thats why up till today, when they meet anywhere they still greet each other in Ijaw "A MINA MINA!" (meaning Oh my dear brothers/relatives!)

There are sites online where Ndoki people have wrote about themselves, pls do your research properly. Obviously, you hardly know anything about these people. As I said earlier, learn more about these Ijaw clans as told by themselves before you draw their map/chart of relationship.

I'm Oru myself from Oguta incase you didn't know. And what I wrote about the Oru is something I know very well about.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ezeagu(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: @Ezaegu

Are you not facing the brunt of oil pollution, some of the worst the world has ever seen? Are you not sitting down and taking it, the same way you can't even sit down and take an Igbo buying a home fairly in your lands with her own money? Are you not ridiculed as fishermen and creek people all over Nigeria now? Were you not the same people who aided the rest of Nigeria with the perceived destruction of the Igbo because you people couldn't figure out how to fairly rise to the same economic/cultural power?

Deep down an average Nigerian thinks of an Igbo as a threat to their personal wealth and, most importantly, their ego. The average Nigerian sees the Ijaw as canon-fodder for their war against the Igbo, that is why you were used and dumped, this is why Odi happened just a few years after you were capsizing Igbo women and children in lakes, but also why Col, Ojukwu, a rebel, could use his two legs to walk into a country he fought against for 3 years.

The thanks you get for "dealing with the Igbo" is evident in the life of Issac Adaka Boro. The thanks you deserve is in the legacy of Chevron and Shell.

Anyway back to the topic, every important "Ijaw" town is Igbo speaking. Wall, meet head.

6 Likes

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Abagworo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
ijaw citizen: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73722:nwaotam-masquerade-in-opobo-kingdom&catid=74:arts&Itemid=683

What you succeeded in doing is still in support of my stand. Bonny and Ndoki are a mix of what we call Igbo and Ijaw today but Bonny went Ijaw way while Ndoki went Igbo way. But there's obviously more of Igbo in both going by the language and culture like Nwaotam and the terms used.

1 Like

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by EzeUche(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
Some of these Ijaws are ungrateful. Jonathan would never have been elected president of Nigeria without Igbo support.

That is why I say do not bite the hand that feeds you.

No minority can ever get elected in Nigeria without support of either the Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Onlytruth(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
EzeUche: Some of these Ijaws are ungrateful. Jonathan would never have been elected president of Nigeria without Igbo support.

That is why I say do not bite the hand that feeds you.

No minority can ever get elected in Nigeria without support of either the Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

I used to tackle you for being militant against Ijaw then, I have to say that I was wrong and you were (are) right. Please accept my apologies.

I believe that Jonathan is truly God-sent to Ijaw people, because if he is not as cool and wise as he is, he would never have even emerged Nigeria's president at all. Remember that it was Dora Akunyili that broke ranks with everybody, to openly call for him to be sworn in during the Yar adua absence. He has been remarkably wise and sane, unlike most Ijaw I've met on this forum.

Honestly, if Nigeria were to descend into another civil war, I would personally focus on our southern borders to the sea. Aboki would have the Northern minorities to worry about, even before getting to Igbo land. The civil war basically stole large swathes of Igbolands and tossed them into the control of unintelligent and ungrateful lots to our south. Every land of our ancestors must be retrieved back from ants claiming giant status because of mere accident of history.

The Ijaw fool here can continue his self delusion.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Onlytruth(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
All the links provided by this Ijaw fool even shows that every place he refers to in Bonny and Opodo has Igbo heritage and even language.
The more he argues, the more he exposes the truth (though injuring himself in the process, lol. ).

Gone are the days when we will remove our eyes from our southern borders, only to be stabbed by ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by EzeUche(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Onlytruth:

I used to tackle you for being militant against Ijaw then, I have to say that I was wrong and you were (are) right. Please accept my apologies.

Do you see ungrateful these people are even when we supported their son?

Thank God Jonathan does not think like some of his people. He understands that it will be the Ndigbo who will defend him, because we have adopted him as one of our own.

I hope some of the Ijaws on Nairaland would think with their heads instead of vexing Igbos.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Onlytruth(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
EzeUche:

Do you see ungrateful these people are even when we supported their son?

Thank God Jonathan does not think like some of his people. He understands that it will be the Ndigbo who will defend him, because we have adopted him as one of our own.

I hope some of the Ijaws on Nairaland would think with their heads instead of vexing Igbos.

Honestly, some of these guys should wait until after Jonathan, to be reminded of their true clout in Nigeria.
One of the reasons I stopped supporting secession is because I see ants using Nigerian state positions to oppress giants in Nigeria.
We Ndigbo have absolutely nothing to fear in Nigeria's continued unity even if Ijawland is 'ra.ped to stone ages due to oil pollution; wetin concern us?
We must never allow ants to oppress us in Nigeria.
So, we stay and help them to stone ages. cool
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by nduchucks: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2013
How foolish of Eze and his friends to take the views of 1 poster to be representative of a whole Ijaw clan's?
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by chyz(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2013
Ijaw man, keep Ukwuani and any part of Anioma out of your mouth. We have nothing to do with Ijaw or your
Oru.

5 Likes

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by seanet02: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2013
Onlytruth:

I believe that Jonathan is truly God-sent to Ijaw people, because if he is not as cool and wise as he is, he would never have even emerged Nigeria's president at all. Remember that it was Dora Akunyili that broke ranks with everybody, to openly call for him to be sworn in during the Yar adua absence. He has been remarkably wise and sane, unlike most Ijaw I've met on this forum.

Honestly, if Nigeria were to descend into another civil war, I would personally focus on our southern borders to the sea. Aboki would have the Northern minorities to worry about, even before getting to Igbo land. The civil war basically stole large swathes of Igbolands and tossed them into the control of unintelligent and ungrateful lots to our south. Every land of our ancestors must be retrieved back from ants claiming giant status because of mere accident of history.

The Ijaw fool here can continue his self delusion.
Stop deceiving yourself, Biafra is landlocked. You are just another Mali in the offing.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by Tigerhead: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2013
Ibo people like to sit and discuss who is ibo. The truth is none of these people they are discussing are in fact ibo. You all should go back to your erosion racked lands and plan who else you will claim. I saw a thread the other day, which country's president is now an ibo man? I mean the next logical step is for that country to be populated by ibo's.

Disgusting lot you are.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by 7842I: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2013
Tigerhead: Ibo people like to sit and discuss who is ibo. The truth is none of these people they are discussing are in fact ibo. You all should go back to your erosion racked lands and plan who else you will claim. I saw a thread the other day, which country's president is now an ibo man? I mean the next logical step is for that country to be populated by ibo's.

Disgusting lot you are.

There is no tribe in Nigeria called ibo.
Re: Are Ijaws Related To Igbos ? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Onlytruth: All the links provided by this Ijaw fool even shows that every place he refers to in Bonny and Opodo has Igbo heritage and even language.
The more he argues, the more he exposes the truth (though injuring himself in the process, lol. ).

Gone are the days when we will remove our eyes from our southern borders, only to be stabbed by ingrates.
As always, the major problem of the Igbos has always been lack of comprehension. Pls point out to us what is Igbo about these people from the links provided above.

Just take note that I will always look past your insults and ignorant statements because I am above you, all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sentinelese People of India / Which Tribe Have The Hottest Dance Step In Nigeria? / Ooni Of Ife Throws Weight Behind YEN, Becomes Grand Patron (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.