Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February (10277 Views)

Gun Men Blow Up AGIP Pipe-line In Rivers / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) / Police Kill Teenager In Bayelsa On Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
sammyke:

why all dis again o

What do u mean. These guys are criminals. They cant repent. Its in their genes to steal, Kill and destroy all in an effort to stack their pockets. Amnesty cant stop this.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by Abagworo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
The MEND issue has always been politics and will continue to be politics. Bayelsa election is the reason. Successive FG's have always used Bayelsa as the easily milkable cow and shared the loots with the militants because of its low population. Sylva needs to be retained as Governor or a neutral person other than Dickson be selected instead. Anything short of that will cause serious crisis in the Ijaw area and beyond.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by dfav: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2012
North= boko haram
south= mend
west= still waiting
east= still waiting

at the end amnesty abi
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
hm . . . . . Na back to back e dey come for this country of una ooo!!!
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
MEND? no way! this is not how they issue their statement/press releases. What is happening is nothing but a part of a wide confrontation against GEJ.I am very sure the real MEND and real BOKO Harams are dead and gone.What is left are Political MEND and BOKO HARAM.Both are controlled by the same people. but the statement/press releases depends on where the attack is taking place.If in the North it goes by BOKO HARAM and if SOUTH it goes by MEND,but the truth is they are one and the same group of people.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by NegroNtns(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
This relatively insignificant attack is a reminder of our presence in the creeks of the Niger Delta and a sign of things to come.

We have constantly warned Nigerians about Goodluck Jonathan and his train of idiots running Nigeria. Events of the last few months have vindicated our position on the inability of this slowpoke to lead Nigeria anywhere but downwards.

Rather than address serious issues facing the nation and its citizens, Goodluck Jonathan squanders public funds on tribalistic sycophants and thugs calling themselves ex-militants

Busshyyt!  Gbomo Gbomo is ranting nonsense!!  MEND and GEJ are in the same camp.  The increase in voice of those accusing GE of implicit support for MEND has given the camp a motive to show separation.  This stupid act and the attached anti-Gej statement was premeditated as a PR spin.  Which Delta group or person do you know that is anti-Gej?    . . . . . and MEND of all people!   If they trully want to prove to us they hate Gej, they should go bomb Abuja and create turbulence for his government.  Dont let their anti-Gej antics fool ya!
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by jpphilips(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
beaf beaf beaf pls tell joboy that silva will fight back

mend dont strike again 58billion is in the budget for you guys, a govt that pays off terroris looooooool
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by aljharem(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ozin:

MEND? no way! this is not how they issue their statement/press releases. What is happening is nothing but a part of a wide confrontation against GEJ.I am very sure the real MEND and real BOKO Harams are dead and gone.What is left are Political MEND and BOKO HARAM.Both are controlled by the same people. but the statement/press releases depends on where the attack is taking place.If in the North it goes by BOKO HARAM and if SOUTH it goes by MEND,but the truth is they are one and the same group of people.

All of a sudden you do not like MEND again

Where you not the person that was supporting MEND ?
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by honeric01(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
lol, i know my people, it's not MEND, MEND can not do this, they are my people,

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE tongue
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by cjfavour(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
the salary and allowances the're being paid shld b stopped immediately until they give a good reason for blowing the pipeline. or dnt they know the houses of d nddc officials they shld go and ask y they'v nt bn doing anything.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by tnktosin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
ok, here we go
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by emmatok(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
LOL,

Hear them IT IS NOT MEND bla bla bla.

I though @BEAF said.
JTF will smoke those phuckers out.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-861947.32.html#msg10112812

Now we know ND TERRORISTS are still fighting.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by stiyke(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wondering how frustrating it is for some pple to sleep and pray that some bad news comes up next morning so that GEJ will be tongue lashed. They even pray he speaks or takes action or be inactive in order to see a reason to bash him. It must be a very frustrating way of living. I would get down to business and do my own part with the most effort to make my community and Nigeria at large better, not sleeping waiting for any news to ambush GEJ.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by truth4life: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
What a shameful way of making a statement by MEND; I support any form of peaceful protest by any group so long as innocent lives and properties are not affected or wasted. Destroying government properties or blowing up pipe lines will only cost Nigerian Govt. and innocent taxpayers monies that would have been channeled to other meaningful purpose. For crying out loud blowing up any govt property will create another avenue for the corrupt politicians to syphon money and enrich themselves and their cronies.
It's a shame that my father's land has become so ungovernable that any dick and harry can just wake up one morning and form a rebel movement and claim recognisance. Shame unto the selfish politicians that can not create jobs and provide security for their citizens. Why can't those charlatans in the name of Boko Haram, MEND, etc claim importance when you have approximately six to nine thousand police protecting a whole State in Nigeria; that's less than the number of law enforcement agencies in one county (Local Govt) in California and California alone has 58 counties so do the math. GEJ should better think twice and address this unimaginable unemployment rate, corruption and security issues facing Nigeria before the whole nation will become "the gladiator school" where it;s OK to do anything you have to do to survive. Will always Love Nija4Life cry
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by chuqudy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
I believe asari and some members of mend are muslims who were trained by IBB and co in yemen along with boko haram members for the purpose of islamizing Nigeria. They are indirectly working hand in hand with boko haram to bring down the government of Jonathan. If Yaradua or a muslim was there, they would not be bombing. I learnt that before Mend starts any meeting, they always observe some minuits of silence for the dead Yaradua. I can see the hand writing of IBB written all over Nigeria. Imagin Mend calling Jonathan a slow poke. This can never happen in the north. Not even Boko haram can raise their mouth against the worst muslim ruler from the north.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by 2mch(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2012
Some of these MEND guys must be NL'ers. ROTFLMAO! That whole rant is a Rhino or DK rant. hahahahaha. But it is true though. I think like Boko Haram is breaking into factions, so is MEND. JOna made a mistake by giving them free money. If he would have addressed the real issues, they wont even have the guts to form any group. Their own villagers will betray them. Development is always welcome. And change is needed for development to come in the SS and North. WIth education and welfare, these people (MEND and BOKO) will disappear. GEJ must be sincere with himself and sack all those idiot*ts in his cabinet. If you can fail your own people like this, the rest of Nigeria is in big shi*t
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by samguru(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2012
If an havoc of this magnitude emanated from GEJ home it implies anywhere in Nigeria is porous security wise,by the way I thought these guys have been settled via amnesty programme!
GEJ and mulitiple challenges,only God can save you.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by member479760: 2:06am On Feb 06, 2012
Every year there must be amnesty for them since they are jobless. need to create petrochemical industries in that place send them to work the the issue of amnesty will be gone.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by emal22: 4:11am On Feb 06, 2012
The corruption and stupidity of this government is over the bar and the mumu is proving to be hard.
He sent soldiers to Lagos and was threatening people with treason. Can you imagine.The sister Deziani has become a multi billionare. Everybody arround him is bragging.
OKAY O
Remember his feeding for this year is just one billion naira. He will buy a new jet. To change his kitchen utensils alone is about fifty million naira and another 300 million for china wares/cutleries.
EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD AT LEAST SEE THE 2012 BUDGET. POURING MONEY INTO DRAINS, WHILE 99% OF THE PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING.
NIGERIA IS ABOUT THE 7TH. LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL ( ABOUT 2 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY AT AN AVERAGE OF $90.00/BARREL. I am an oil worker. Most nigerians do not know that the government makes a lot of money from gas. Massive gas is been sold to the LNG in Bonny, Eleme petrochemical and IPP PROJECTS. Also the sale of condensate is not part of the declaration etc. GHANA HAS NOT KNOWN POWER FAILURE IN YEARS. CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA IS TOO MUCH.
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by dayokanu(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2012
My fathers house was beside an oil rig, This is not MEND, I know all of them.

We are waiting for text messages from Sylva

Text from MEND on tomorrows network news

"Na we do am. We are using the name of MEND. Lets meet at Timipres office

Abeg tell Sylva to bring our balance
"
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by jacobs123(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2012
I think the issue this time is not really who did it but that the situation that encouraged MEND to carry arms are still existing today even with a core NIGER DELTA man as the President, an Ijaw woman as Petroleum Minister, a Niger Deltan as NSA and Minister of Works, money being made available to NDDC, a Ministry for Niger Delta, 13% derivation, Amnesty programme for militants, all sorts of scholarship for Graduates from the Niger Delta etc.

This may have been Sylva at work but the truth is that issues are still there and Niger Delta do not have to many years left, will our Niger Delta brothers just be content with sharing their oil money or they want real development. The day Goodluck leaves the Presidency will be a sad day in the Niger Delta if this Federal structure is not addressed 'cos it doesn't pay the Niger Delta and they may never get any shot at the Presidency again!

Akpabi and Amaechi both give us something to hope about and if you will Oshimhole too!
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by baslone: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2012
chuqudy:

I believe asari and some members of mend are muslims who were trained by IBB and co in yemen along with boko haram members for the purpose of islamizing Nigeria. They are indirectly working hand in hand with boko haram to bring down the government of Jonathan. If Yaradua or a muslim was there, they would not be bombing. I learnt that before Mend starts any meeting, they always observe some minuits of silence for the dead Yaradua. I can see the hand writing of IBB written all over Nigeria. Imagin Mend calling Jonathan a slow poke. This can never happen in the north. Not even Boko haram can raise their mouth against the worst muslim ruler from the north.

CHAI, See reasoning !!!!! shocked shocked
Re: M E N D Strikes: Blow Up Agip Facility In Bayelsa On Saturday 4th February by BetaThings: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
chuqudy:

Yet Boko Haram tried to attack the Emir of Kano. Did you not see him weeping?
And BH has also sent a notice of impending attack to the Sultan
It would be useful to read Nigerian papers online once in a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Assembly To Honour Young Rocket Launchers / Military Officers, 3 Firms Temporary Forfeit N200million To FG / Senator Orji Kalu Mourns Leadership Newspapers Publisher, Ndah-Isaiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.