Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (34989 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dvessel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
idowuogbo are u still there?,i was in a dream when u appeared to me and saidi f u like idowu press 1,if u like my lips press2, if u like to be served in arabic language press 3,dats is when i got up,for the dream u luk like an indian goddess,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

me
Me? Whatever will I do with Freecocoa? I was just telling her how you ran off with Natasha.
The question should be "will freecocoa even look at me"? Stay off our case,what's your own?haba.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

@Paddy nah jay knows what he wants,so no para for him matter. angry
Yes Jayboogie knows wot time it is,u no guys and footie hmmmm I say no more wink  cheesy

D-vessel:

idowuogbo are u still there?,i was in a dream when u appeared to me and saidi f u like idowu press 1,if u like my lips press2, if u like to be served in arabic language press 3,dats is when i got up,for the dream u luk like an indian goddess,
Eeeee bros did u watch Antab overnite,Indian gini? Omo naija ni mi swaggGggaaaa!! cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Chei ojigbijigbi---- ---- Sweerie dis ur scenario is tingaligaling my entire borrie.Do u mean paradise wen u say promise land? chill I gat see d tickets u bought from Virgin galaxy b4 I change tone.

I'll take you to heaven and back , everyday with me will be paradise not just on the 14th. Babe everyday will be valentine , I dey pamper die , I'll make you not only my queen but my goddess.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
^Hmm see vibes,paddy na you biko.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dvessel(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
idowuogbo i was not yabing you but drilling u to see if u are are a weakling,u av proved tome you can endure,adapt,tanks for being there for me, tell me the network you are using let me wire credit to your fone, i mean credit in the class of booster card,infacr type your number to agordglobal@yahoo.com,because there some wolves online,who can hold down ur credit like prince of persia did to daniel
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dvessel(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
im waiting for your responce on my private email. i got to attend to some of my clients, im out of here< pls make sure u type your fone number ok
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by richy5(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

angry
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
           wink wink wink wink wink  wink
         wink wink wink wink wink
        wink wink wink wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Eltonluigi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
Tinax:

ok, @ sunky644 . But you beter have good plans ok.
Hey babe, are you really gonna ditch me for him??
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by GImike: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
Whats going on, I need to be part of this but don't know how to go about it,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
D-vessel:

idowuogbo i was not yabing you but drilling u to see if u are are a weakling,u av proved tome you can endure,adapt,tanks for being there for me, tell me the network you are using let me wire credit to your fone, i mean credit in the class of booster card,infacr type your number to agordglobal@yahoo.com,because there some wolves online,who can hold down ur credit like prince of persia did to daniel
This is dikwaciously risky is a serious way!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
;d
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
@Cocoa, you sweet guy is back from his love Rumble in the jungle with a sweet 16 and you are all over him. SMH for you ooooooo
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

^Hmm see vibes,paddy na you biko.

No make my head swell. People are just on about valentine , na only dat day dem go make their babe feel better , what happens to the remaining 364 days ? With me she won't even be thinking of valentine or a special day , she'll be waiting for everyday cos everyday will be special.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrsChima1(f): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
You guys are still online begging for toto and condo? undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You guys are still online begging for toto and condo? undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
apocalypse:

I'll take you to heaven and back , everyday with me will be paradise not just on the 14th. Babe everyday will be valentine , I dey pamper die , I'll make you not only my queen but my goddess.

*she blushes and starts singing* kiss

Killing me softly wiv his words

Killing me softly wiv his words

Telling me all I want with his words

Killing me softly wiv his worddddddss----- ---

Badosky remixes d Fugees cus she's almost taken by him kiss

D-vessel:

Hahaaaahaaaa oh boi see generosity awwwwwwwh *she blushes* eeemh I prefer an AMEX card tho wink cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by richy5(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You guys are still online begging for toto and condo?   undecided
haba
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrsChima1(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided undecided

Spits. angry angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
apocalypse:

No make my head swell. People are just on about valentine , na only dat day dem go make their babe feel better , what happens to the remaining 364 days ? With me she won't even be thinking of valentine or a special day , she'll be waiting for everyday cos everyday will be special.
wow that's lovely,romantic men like you are hard to come by,keep it up. wink

Mynd_44:

@Cocoa, you sweet guy is back from his love Rumble in the jungle with a sweet 16 and you are all over him. SMH for you ooooooo
You let us be na,what's your biz with us na?leave us alone please. angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Spits.   angry angry angry
Bite me! undecided undecided angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrsChima1(f): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Bite me! undecided undecided angry

Did you soak in some bleach? tongue tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Eltonluigi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
Tinax:

hmmm,

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
Vegetables for sale!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by slimyem: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
^what kinds?
I love the greens!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Did you soak in some bleach?  tongue tongue
Yeah and some detergent! wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
slimyem:

^what kinds?
I love the greens!
you've always guessed right
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by slimyem: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
^how affordable are they?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
It's dirty cheap or i could use it as a valentine present for you
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dvessel(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2012
@idowuogbo,y u dey frapapa? Even if na agbani darego,person dey toast since 24hrs she 4 don gree,until i get beruberu 4 trot b4 u go send ur number?,as a real portacut boi,d mayor of 9jadelta,i no dey talk to much,its a privilegde toasting u sef,as i dey see u so ur eye no clear,how many hours gap i gave u now? dis bois frm ngwa land(killn,fredoooo) wey dem dey chop human being don toast u,we neva reach obudu ranch be dis o,may be na wan senator for snatch u, infact i wan cancel my flight to lag cos of u,exchange ur own ticket to calabar for someone wey ein eye clear well well,dem no dey take foto dey marry again,go follow dos cannivorous animal for val,) i no fit shout.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ewwwwwwh worra turn off, ur aggressiveness ticks u out already.Pls chatter dat bus go calabar go meet Etepom na she fit u msteEeeeeeeeew!!!
wida you sef?the bobo just dey shout him throat keep for ground still you dey denge,no blame am jorh.

@Vessel,Na wa for you too,you suppose know say pitakwa no dey carry last,on how you continue to give her scope she go fall,you just vex,you don jones be this o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.