Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,834 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (34945 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2012
@coco and id
You guys should kiss and makeup. What is happening isn't befitting for this wonderful season of love!

BTW, who has seen my val? Dude seems to have disappeared into thin air!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2012
[quote author= link=topic=863443.msg10147517#msg10147517 date=1328686543][/quote]**coughs three times** 14yrs imprisonment.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by 9janinja1(f): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2012
??
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Konnektions146(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2012
@cocoa,
i was thinking the whole iddea of this is just for fun and i wonder how yu guys allow yur emotions run(check my sign below)
nwa ada igbo di nma , di ogoo; biko, gbaghalu ihe Ojoo n`ile onye obuna mere , gba nkiti and keep your cool,

@Id,
yu are a great lady and fun to interact with but as humans sometime we go overbound, please try and keep cool and sshelve dis e-qaurell, e no makes senses and yu knoweth it, keep being yu, keep entertaining.

@lapar,
thanks for listening to YOUR PAAPII

no doubt yu guys beeen awesome and am totally enjoying it all but lets know wen our emotions are gettin ouutta control, happy NLanding
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2012
@cuddler
Hope you feeling better this beautiful day, missie?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 9:28am On Feb 08, 2012
lola.luv:

@cuddler
Hope you feeling better this beautiful day, missie?

Who did you get? You seem like a lonely figure
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2012
I NEED A FEMALE VAL. NO DULLING, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NO SATISFACTION.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Bellissima,
You say such sweet words so effortlessly
Only bacause they come form a beautiful mind
One untainted by the prejudices of an unfair world
One so pure, so sure, so strong, and yet so tender

I could have sworn I knew you in a previous existence
The way we bonded ever so tightly so quickly
That funny way we knew even before it was said
Exactly what the other was going to say smiley

Nothing can come between us now
And if they dare
I will sail seven seas
And move many mountains
And fight the fiercest battles
Just to be by your side

"So I can wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The feel of your skin on my fingers,
And your heart beating in unison with mine. . .
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you"

iloveualways kiss kiss kiss

Heart melting poem as usual from my Sweetness, I love it.

MarcAnthon:

Babes, didn't know you were still awake. Sleep well my Princess. May fair angels protect you for me and may your dreams bring smiles to your face when you wake up

So here's for you. . . no amount of blackmail will stop these songs coming. Goodnight Bellissima.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgLHpt2BRN4[/flash]

Thank you love for this senastional gift. You make my life so beautiful, and you fill my heart with so much joy. Now I'm gonna have a blissful and terrific day.

I know you are still sleeping now, sweet dreams my king. May you wake up to the sunshine that radiates from the woman you love. Lol. Will be back later.

Love you loads Papi.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2012
LA PARISIENNE, PLS BE MY VAL.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2012
@lola and konnects

All dat happened na yesternite ooo,Badosky is bck in set if she wan hold am for brain na her bizzwazz.

Wia are my bobos I need some TLC dis early morin,konnect u go represent till dem fall in? wink cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

Thank you love for this sensational gift. You make my life so beautiful, and you fill my heart with so much joy. Now I'm gonna have a blissful and terrific day.

I know you are still sleeping now, sweet dreams my king. May you wake up to the sunshine that radiates from the woman you love. Lol. Will be back later.

Love you loads Papi.

What color underwear are you wearing?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Goldieluks: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2012
Lmao @ love and fights from different angle. You lot are very funny, I must say.

As for my Val Yorisb ,na you I want oh,nobody else. Hehehe!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2012
Konnektions146:

@lapar,
thanks for listening to YOUR PAAPII
no doubt yu guys beeen awesome and am totally enjoying it all but lets know wen our emotions are gettin ouutta control, happy NLanding

My Papi and I are in control of our emotions. I'm having all the fun in the world, nobody can stop this Bonny and Clyde. Hahahaha.Thanks though for your compliment.

@Madam Hostess
I hope you are getting better. You brought my man and I closer, we owe you. Please don't be sick, hope to see you here soon.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2012
undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2012
odiaero:

undecided
Eiyah nobody pick you?no worry I see one 90 years old woman wey dey find val,she fit manage you so all hope is not lost. tongue

@Lola.love, Its all good sweery,all these na wetin too much love dey cause,you don forget say na season of love?nothing does you jare.

@Wireless konnektions,Udo di, e ma na e bu nwoke zuru oke,Di na lu'm,I gbadun your style walai,eji'm okwu gi kporu ife,thanks ezigbo'm. kiss wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2012
[img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Transports/parachute-030.GIF[/img]

countdown to val
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by richy5(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2012
:-x
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Wislet(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2012
Make nobody fight oooo, una hear? smiley
esp my swthrts grin
oya make una console unaself wit this Mr Cork picture . . . tongue cool cheesy

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Konnektions146(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

@Wireless konnektions,Udo di, e ma na e bu nwoke zuru oke,Di na lu'm,I gbadun your style walai,eji'm okwu gi kporu ife,thanks ezigbo'm. kiss wink
gratias!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2012
Where is myyy preecioousss? *in smeagol's voice* I'm sure she's beta now cos i 'healed' her yesternite tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2012
@ucheike
I may be alone, but lonely figure I'm not! Rex was the chosen one cuddler picked as my e-val!

Now let's see. Who should I val back?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2012
lola.luv:

@ucheike
I may be alone, but lonely figure I'm not! Rex was the chosen one cuddler picked as my e-val!

Now let's see. Who should I val back?

Why should someone else choose for you?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^
Rex was the first (amongst others) that asked to be my e-val. According to the rules, he is my legit val, since the subsequent requests came after his own. I don't have a problem with the way things are; so technically, nobody picked for me. . . .
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
lola.luv:

^^
Rex was the first (amongst others) that asked to be my e-val. According to the rules, he is my legit val, since the subsequent requests came after his own. I don't have a problem with the way things are; so technically, nobody picked for me. . . .

Did you know this is not a serious thread, it is just a joke, or are you taking things about the whole valentines date seriously?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^
lmbbao!
Ofcourse, it's all horse play. You are the one taking me serious! cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by eemmason(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2012
Still thinking,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
[size=28pt]BULL&GOAT SH1T THREAD,  NONSENSE!!! [/size]
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
I wouldn't dare pick a N/L chic, Bunch of Ugly old single and jobless women, angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chimezie198(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dem never still lock this thread?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ Marc Anthony

I see you are doing a good job! La Parisienne seems to be in good hands. You be correct man!

Ok. Life goes on. Lost battles are meant to strenghten a man and makes him wiser and better. One thing I do is forgetting the past and pressed forward to a better mark. The beautiful ones are not yet born!

But One has just reveal herself among fairies and angels. The mentioned of her name is a sweet scent all over NL and indeed the world over. Her gait surpasses the respected cat imitations. Her beauty is unrivalled. Her smile wakes the dead and her embrace sends shivers through spine. I have the honour to announce the best lady on earth, 1stklass

With all respect and affection, I val you this day 1stklass. With you, pains are forever gone and the a sweetness of life  knows no boundary. I wait in earnest for you answer.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by annawhite(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ijogz K:

[size=28pt]BULL&GOAT SH1T THREAD,  NONSENSE!!! [/size]
hehehehehehehehhehehhehehhehehhehheheh lonely man tongue  tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chimezie198(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises / The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.