Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects (10774 Views)

Adeosun Explains Nigeria’s Borrowing Plans To Fund Capital Projects / Okorocha Nominates Madumere As Imo Deputy-Governor / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by nwaneri(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2012
Lol
All the ppl speaking against Rochas are all PDP apologist.
I grew up in Owerri. All my schooling was in Owerri except for my MSc, and half of my family lives and works in Owerri. I visited Owerri almost every month, so I believe i am an authority.

My verdict is Rochas is doing a damn good job.
Do I agree with all his plans. Hell NO!!! But, He is the best thing that has happened to Imo since Sam Mbakwe and Uha soup!!!
Even with my frequency of visits, I see improvements. I dont support amy party, but I think he is wiping the shame on our faces!!
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by presido1: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dede has no shame at all. people are talking of whats going on right now and he is talking of 2011. Dede you are a man of yesterday try and update your system. Don't you have family in Imo State or you are too poor to make a long distance call if truly you are far from home. In 2 pages you are the only one against, are you Ohakigi brother?.
Somebody wrote that roads are being reconstructed and you are talking of who started the roads. I passed through Douglas road this January can you kindly let us know the particular spot you saw that heep of dirty, i can conveniently call someone in Owerri now to go and take a picture of that place for me to see.

Have this at the back of your mind, ROACHES HAS ALREADY RUBISHED OHAKIGI 4 YEARS IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by iykak47: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
Rochas carry go, raise the bar because Imo state  has suffered much from bad governance, apart from Sam Mbakwe(the crying governor) others were there  just to grab money.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by TheMaster: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
His free education program will free many of the children from poverty tomorrow. Weldone! Governor Okorocha.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by yelanst(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ dede, you are probably one of those igbos who have never visited home for the past 20 years. If indeed you actually visited Imo state last christmas as you claimed in one of your posts, you wouldn't have posted that trash you posted above. I was in owerri, orlu and some other parts of imo last December and must confess that Rochas has the best intention for imo state. There is road construction revolution going on in the state now with almost all the state and federal roads undergoing dualisation. Moreover, urban planning strides such as relocation of auto mechanics, artisans, motor parks, markets, etc to designated areas are underway with adequate infrastructures being provided to them.
Most of the people displaced as a result of the demolition exercise, i learnt, where assigned free housing facilities pending when they want to resettle. His style of leadership is akin to that obtainable in most advanced nations of the world. May the good Lord bless him and grant him long life so that he will be able to complete the good work he has started. Amen.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by UyiIredia(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
Where does this man get his money from ?
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by PointB: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dede1:

@Abagworo
I visited Owerri on December 2011 and was irredeemable disappointed. Douglas road, one of the major thorough fare in Owerri, was unbearable filthy and overtaken by trash.  

@Saintp
I do not dwell on hearsay and swallow what rubbish a friend tells me.

@xtianh
Unlike you, I am not a panhandler or butt sucker.

Honestly I wonder about your fixation on Douglas Road!

Douglas Road in Owerri has a very sizeable market close to the middle of it; there are bus-parks along the same route; and a lot of commercial activities on that road. And the filth you talk about is not as bad as you portray it. I was in Owerri myself during Christas/New year period, and I can attest to this. Even though  my journey was as short as Irete/Orogwe to Douglas road, I couldn't help noticing another major road (some say it is Aba bypass) being constructed after the Assumpta/Control area.

While there is no single governor in Nigeria today that can be considered a saint, Rochas so far has done enough to win the admiration of so many foes.

I won't ask you to stop your relentless attacks on his person but I can't help imagining that you appear to have an axe to grind with one of the shining light of South East. Whatever it is I believe you have you reason to doubt his intention and action.

As for the rest of us, Rochas is much better than Ohakim, that is indisputable, and that is exactly what the people of Imo state voted for - progression!

@topic
I think this is a good move. One man cannot do it alone. However, the supervisory oversight have to be up to the task. In all, if 20 out of 27 of the councils are able to deliver on the project, that is a very solid step forward in the ongoing infrastructural development of Imo State. It is laudable!
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Mucokey(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
Another drain pipe
Until he fails, no need 4 dis unnecessary fronting; had gej come up a bit of such innovatives, glimpse of hope wud ve been in de kitty
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Wislet(f): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
Ya, the demolition project got my attention. Houses built on roadways are being cleared to expand the roads. The housing plan is finally being used. No past administration has had the guts/decency to do that.

Clean, well swept roads. Even smooth roads are being recoated to prevent the former layer weakening. That is MAINTENANCE CULTURE. Not waiting till there are bumps .The water problem being worked on. With the way the taps are flowing, I think it's goodbye to water scarcity.

I pray God gives him the strength and stamina to maintain it all. He is really working in Imo state.

Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by presido1: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
Where is that boy called Dede who doesn't wanna give up on the lost election?
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Akpan107(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
Rochas for President 2015 - 2023. We from South-South region, we are strongly behide you. If God is with (us) you, who can be against you,,,,,,,,? We love you our dear brother, and we promiseto give you 100% votes come 2015. ss/se lets join hands in developing our regions collectively. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Guru101: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hello, JAMB exam is around the corner and as usual I’m going to help just 50 people score above N280
I’ve been doing this over the years and my testimonies speak for me. I do not encourage examination malpractice. You have to read and read very hard. I’m doing this because I know that the JAMB exam is not a true test of knowledge. You may know what to write, but you have no time to finish up. Research has showed that it is not the most intelligent that passes exam but those who are sharp to get what they want.
I’m here to help you guys, having been in your situation before.
I need only 50 interested students to text me at 08155274203 or email me at fizzyguru@yahoo.com
However you will need to pay a token for this service.
No spamming please.
See you
Dede you are on point the thing is that many people have already sold their conscience to emotions that they lack the moral will to say anything bad bout the man. this is a clear case of the more you look, the less you see. if you are a civil servant in Imo state you will understand very well what I am saying. A man that creates a fourth tier of government that is unconstitutional and then  neglect and try overthrow the third tier of government. A man that wants to privatize the civil servants in the local government service commission and leave them to the detriments of the EZEs. A man who immediately after his assumption of office decided to relocate the state university to his village even when a place was hitherto mapped out for the relocation. A man of too many words. I understand that Rochas is a philanthropist no doubt about that, but quote me anywhere any time, he is no good administrator. Chikina
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by londoner: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
This is the way forward, Nigeria can change one state at a time.

If there is a higher standard for state/local governments and CONTINUATION, I don't see any reason why Nigeria can not change itself as a country/people. Its not about being the best or without any deserved criticism, it is about moving in the right direction, even though we are not perfect.

Well done governor Rochas !
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Konnektions146(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^
@uGuru
u just blabbed, nothin to say, sit bak and watch Rochas
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by princepee: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
@dede 1 is an ohakim man, He just let go his bitterness and join hand 2 make imo great again. Okorocha is workin and even the blind can feel it.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by KnowAll(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
@
dede, you are probably one of those igbos who have never visited home for the past 20 years. If indeed you actually visited Imo state last christmas as you claimed in one of your posts, you wouldn't have posted that trash you posted  above. I was in owerri, orlu and some other parts of imo last December and must confess that Rochas has the best intention for imo state. There is road construction revolution going on in the state now with almost all the state and federal roads undergoing  dualisation. Moreover, urban planning strides such as relocation of auto mechanics, artisans, motor parks, markets, etc to designated areas are underway with adequate infrastructures being  provided to them.
Most of the people displaced as a result of the demolition exercise, i learnt, where assigned free housing facilities pending when they want to resettle. His style of leadership is akin to that obtainable in most advanced nations of the world. May the good Lord bless him and grant him long life so that he will be able to complete the good work he has started. Amen

Ya, the demolition project got my attention. Houses built on roadways are being cleared to expand the roads. The housing plan is finally being used. No past administration has had the guts/decency to do that.

Clean, well swept roads. Even smooth roads are being recoated to prevent the former layer weakening. That is MAINTENANCE CULTURE. Not waiting till there are bumps .The water problem being worked on. With the way the taps are flowing, I think it's goodbye to water scarcity.

I pray God gives him the strength and stamina to maintain it all. He is really working in Imo state

Rochas to me seem to be hitting the right notes as per developmental stride in Nigeria. He is going about it like a scientist, dissect the problem, know the problem and solve the problem. Although I am not from Imo State and I am not even an Igbo man, but if what some of you people are saying here is really true, then this gentleman,  Rocha’s deserve commendation irrespective of ones tribe and by his actions he is really raising the bar of Governance in Nigeria.

All other 35 Governors should take note, especially Boko Hamaric Northern Governors whose performance over the years having being bordering on mediocrity and wholesome nepotism.(we can still remember the one year old who was drawing pay in Zamfara State and the Security Guard that took home N6 Million every month)

Even Lagos State Governor Fashola is not exempted from this slight because of his perchance for over inflating small contracts and that loud mouth, Akwa Ibom Governor who spends more of his state money on oiling and greasing Press men’s ego than any other Governor.

I just hope this is not another propaganda machine to raise the profile of Rocha’s, but if true kudos’s to him.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Konnektions146(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
KnowAll:

@ .  

All other 35 Governors should take note, especially Boko Hamaric Northern Governors whose performance over the years having being bordering on mediocrity and wholesome nepotism.(we can still remember the one year old who was drawing pay in Zamfara State and the Security Guard that took home N6 Million every month)

and that loud mouth, Akwa Ibom Governor who spends more of his state money on oiling and greasing Press men’s ego than any other Governor.

[b][/b]

yu re on point and well informed, de above that does a kilometere of road wit 1billion naiira, but nonetheless, people should appreciate good things
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by sammyke(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
rochas is workin
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Dede1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
PointB:

Honestly I wonder about your fixation on Douglas Road!

Douglas Road in Owerri has a very sizeable market close to the middle of it; there are bus-parks along the same route; and a lot of commercial activities on that road. And the filth you talk about is not as bad as you portray it. I was in Owerri myself during Christas/New year period, and I can attest to this. Even though  my journey was as short as Irete/Orogwe to Douglas road, I couldn't help noticing another major road (some say it is Aba bypass) being constructed after the Assumpta/Control area.

While there is no single governor in Nigeria today that can be considered a saint, Rochas so far has done enough to win the admiration of so many foes.

I won't ask you to stop your relentless attacks on his person but I can't help imagining that you appear to have an axe to grind with one of the shining light of South East. Whatever it is I believe you have you reason to doubt his intention and action.

As for the rest of us, Rochas is much better than Ohakim, that is indisputable, and that is exactly what the people of Imo state voted for - progression!

@topic
I think this is a good move. One man cannot do it alone. However, the supervisory oversight have to be up to the task. In all, if 20 out of 27 of the councils are able to deliver on the project, that is a very solid step forward in the ongoing infrastructural development of Imo State. It is laudable!

My fixation on Douglas Road is a personal one established when Owerri was almost a one-street town. I have interest on the Douglas road starting from 6B Douglas road though 56 Douglas road and 52 Old Market Road. As recently as December 2011, I visited these joints once and refused to attempt the second visit. Like you mentioned the activities at Eke Onunwa do not help matters for the major road.

However, I asked if the filthy and lawless scenery of Douglas road and its junction with Old Market road was unbearable during Ohakim's regime. The answer was a capital NO. I ask why so, the answer was Okoroacha is “Nwoke Obioma”, a philanthropist who would allow Keke na Keke, market men/women and transporters at the parks to takeover the major roads.

I asked what happened during Ohakim’s era; my sister-in-law said Ohakim would come with Mobile police to clear the roads and knockdown illegal stalls that have taken over Douglas road and adjoining ones. She said Ohakim’s nonsense approach was one of the reasons she did not vote for Ohakim because he did allow people mess up the road.

I do not give a ratarse if your name is Mbakwe, Udenwa, Okakim or Okorocha and you were/are a member of NPP, NPN, UPN, PDP, APGA, CDC, ACN or PPA however as a governor of Imo State, I would want the governor’s performance to match the wind-aided rhetoric and news media based propaganda.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by executinal(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
presido1:

Dede has no shame at all. people are talking of whats going on right now and he is talking of 2011. [size=18pt]Dede you are a man of yesterday try and update your system[/size]. Don't you have family in Imo State or you are too poor to make a long distance call if truly you are far from home. In 2 pages you are the only one against, are you Ohakigi brother?.
Somebody wrote that roads are being reconstructed and you are talking of who started the roads. I passed through Douglas road this January can you kindly let us know the particular spot you saw that heep of dirty, i can conveniently call someone in Owerri now to go and take a picture of that place for me to see.

Have this at the back of your mind, ROACHES HAS ALREADY RUBISHED OHAKIGI 4 YEARS IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR.
grin grin grin, you mean he should update his brain with current software called brain update, maybe his system was attacked or soffering from brain wares, which i believe that brain antivirus called igboo will do better grin grin grin

@Op Rochas is ebeano, he should keep up the good job
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Dede1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Guru101:

Dede you are on point the thing is that many people have already sold their conscience to emotions that they lack the moral will to say anything bad bout the man. this is a clear case of the more you look, the less you see. if you are a civil servant in Imo state you will understand very well what I am saying. A man that creates a fourth tier of government that is unconstitutional and then  neglect and try overthrow the third tier of government. A man that wants to privatize the civil servants in the local government service commission and leave them to the detriments of the EZEs. A man who immediately after his assumption of office decided to relocate the state university to his village even when a place was hitherto mapped out for the relocation. A man of too many words. I understand that Rochas is a philanthropist no doubt about that, but quote me anywhere any time, he is no good administrator. Chikina

Bros Guru thanks

I am not a hero worshiper and shall never be one. Some people have alluded that Okorocha is working and performing. Of course, Okorocha is working by awarding one contractual project twice to two different contractors. Okorocha is working by playing Father Christmas to the members of Imo State House of Assembly. Okorocha is working when the project relates to building gigantic Iron-Gate on the entrance way of Concorde Hotel. Okorocha is working by shutting down the public roadway through the governor’s office located near the Modotel hotel whenever he is leaving the governor’s office for a short break. Okorocha acts and behaves as if he is leading flock of ninnies. I hope my assessment of him is totally wrong.

Okorocha is working and yet teacher’s and civil servant’s salaries remained unpaid. The only people getting paid regularly in Imo State are LGA TCs (Transition Chairmen) who lost bids to Imo State House of Assembly under APGA. My friend was appointed deputy chairman to one of the LGAs in Imo State and he has not being paid a kobo.

My brother-in-law who resides on one of those streets Okorocha has graded and poured laterite then compacted without tarring bitterly complained his street was rendered impassable for more than three days when it suddenly rained in Owerri during January 2012.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Marlboro1: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
DAVID MARK / ROCHAS OKOROCHA FOR 2015.

The true patriots Nigeria need for true transformation.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by kizito96(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
Time will tell
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by PointB: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dede1:

My fixation on Douglas Road is a personal one established when Owerri was almost a one-street town. I have interest on the Douglas road starting from 6A Douglas road though 56 Douglas road and 52 Old Market Road. As recently as December 2011, I visited these joints once and refused to attempt the second visit. Like you mentioned the activities at Eke Onunwa do not help matters for the major road.

However, I asked if the filthy and lawless scenery of Douglas road and its junction with Old Market road was unbearable during Ohakim's regime. The answer was a capital NO. I ask why so, the answer was Okoroacha is “Nwoke Obioma”, a philanthropist who would allow Keke na Keke, market men/women and transporters at the parks to takeover the major roads.

I asked what happened during Ohakim’s era; my sister-in-law said Ohakim would come with Mobile police to clear the road and knockdown illegal stalls that have taken over road. She said Ohakim’s nonsense approach was one of reasons she did not vote for Ohakim because he did allow people mess up the road.

I do not give a ratarse if your name is Mbakwe, Udenwa, Okakim or Okorocha and you are a member of PDP, APGA, CDC, ACN or PPA  however as a governor of Imo State, I would want the governor’s performance to match the wind-aided rhetoric and news media based propaganda.

Well  I share your sentiment that people should not convert any or all part of a major road into markets, and of course the activities of the Keke people do indeed cause some traffic. I was in Owerri last December (btw 22 and 3 January) and trust me, I visited Douglas Road several times. People trading on the road sides, Keke, and heavy vehicular and human traffic, though could be an annoying reminder of economic rising activities, but it does not in anyway constitute filth.

Besides, there are other link roads that by passes Douglas, but I am not in anyway suggesting a major road should be abandon to traders. At the same time, what is the essence of using brute force (police and task) to dislocate them only for them to return, when the proper thing is to provide alternative venue (economic centre) and watch them disperse willing into those places to take advantage of the new opportunities.

And my brother Dede, na wa for you oo. You are still keeping person grudge you had with Rochas "when Owerri was almost a one-street town."
Abeg you, let it go ooo! Haba. Give the guy another chance to redeem himself with you.

Anyway, me and you are cool; and I am not about telling you how to live you life.

But I see Rochas as a very creative and innovative leader. The problem with creativity and innovation is that you may not always get it right, but no one will say you did not make any attempt.

Rochas has made so many attempts, he is not kleptomanic, not short of innovative ideas; and in that most are generally pleased.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Ndkings1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Plis rochas mek sure the work is done as projected because over the years b4 ur comin into power, FG has alocated money fo our areas 4 the construction of dis road. But Achike udenwa,and ohakim conceild it.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Trulie(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
Afta critical evaluatn of d coments goten dus far i can deduc dat r problm isnt dat d nort/sout want2 brk awy frm each oda bt r main prblm haz bn simply GUD GOVRNANC (I.M.O).
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by yelanst(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
@ dede,
i wonder where you got they information that rochas doesn't pay civil servants; that he allows members of state house of assembly to loot; and ur case of double contract awardance. Please stop making false claims. I have an uncle in the state house of assembly who often complains bitterly to me that rochas doesn't want them to recoup the money the spent in order to get elected or rigged in. According to him, he spent over 20 million naira in order to get himself elected or rigged in. That serves him right. This will serve as a deterrent to other politicians who will want to spend huge amount of money in order to rig themselves into elective offices. He complains that rochas pays them like civil servants and does not give them chance to loot.
Again your claim that rochas doesn't pay civil servants is wrong. Apart from the 20 thousand naira he implemented as minimum wage, i learnt from colleagues that he has been consistent in its payment. As i am typing now, no civil servant is being owed in the state. Previously civil servants where owed and this problem was caused by an unscrupulous director in the ministry of finance who had the wage bill withheld in an investment account in order to accrue interest to himself. Rochas however discovered this and sacked the director.You may do some research to confirm the validity of my claims. Besides the issue of ghost workers had been eliminated by introducing a system in which each worker has to present himself before a committee set up by him for clearance before being paid her monthly emolument.
That of double contract awardance i can't say with certainty if rochas does that or not, but evidences abound where rochas had some inflated contracts revoked and contractor to poorly implement projects indicted.
He is always seen at project sites in the state inspecting work done. He is also seen at roadside buying and eating akara( ie beans cake) with the commons. Hahaha.( no joke meant. This is for real.) .
He also controls traffic flow in areas where traffic wardens have abound from duty just to punish them later.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by Eagle75: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
Owelle Rochas if you do, Dede1day will talk, If you no do, Dede1day will talk.
Abegiiii do make he talk!!!!
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by beeke(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
@Dede1, E bi lyk say Rochas remove feeding bottle for your mouth why be say you dey always like to attack d man, pple dey yarn about wetin dey happen in 2012 you still dey yara yara about Dec 2011 Haba na only you be Imonite abi you carry anoda agenda for mind, some peeps self wey no come from Imo dey pray make their govanor be like am still you dey gree die. just tell all man wetin Rochas do you if na bad tin then we fit form save dede group (SDG)
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by ollyruffy: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
Commendable. Rochas still has alot to do in ensuring that every kobo of the money is accounted for by the LGAs, cos those guys are not different from their bosses at Abuja.
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by chyket(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
I was in Owerri on 16th of December and a lot of road construction work was going on,I was amazed at the high quality of the job being done and to me it's comparable only to roads in Abuja
Re: Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects by meexteriox(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
Just got back from a burial in that state and must confess that the whole place was like a construction site.
To be fair, Rochas is working, certainly this is a far cry from the status quo and evidence abound everywhere.

Imo is working, simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu / Air Force To Hold Firing Exercise From October 4th To 7th In Benue / Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.