Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,112 members, 7,856,441 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (816653 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

grin grin calm dude and grow up, picture of passport does not mean that you own one, could be a souvenir grin
clearly u haven't seen one cause you'd no the difference between real and souvenir GOD SAVE your SOUL!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: . There you go again. Making jokes. I posted it with your name right next to it so behave. You must be a mod so act like one! And stop engaging people in unproductive banter!

I don't see the need to take you seriously...hence the joke
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: . He deemed me a novice. I had to show him graphical evidence! That's all! No biggie!

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: clearly u haven't seen one cause you'd no the difference between real and souvenir GOD SAVE your SOUL!

...fake and real passports look exactly the same in picture, even in real life, only security features separate them .
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

I don't see the need to take you seriously...hence the joke
Do you even have a life! Does Nairaland pay you salary! I have nothing more to say to you!Jobless Vermin!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Keep on exposing yourself! You'll soon start explaining where you came across fake british passports!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: Do you even have a life! Does Nairaland pay you salary! I have nothing more to say to you!Jobless Vermin!

I do it for free, try it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: Keep on exposing yourself! You'll soon start explaining where you came across fake british passports!
grin

grin grin i don't have one and i don't need one now...but i still get what i want....just like you 'British passport holder' grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise: grin

grin grin i don't have one and i don't need one now...but i still get what i want....just like you 'British passport holder' grin
hmm now I get that statement! cool it's all good bro! Your online prowess is not in doubt!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: hmm now I get that statement! cool it's all good bro! Your online prowess is not in doubt!

You know what? People like you and your attitude make some people hate British, this ....i'm British...i got passport attitude...., real British don't do this.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

You know what? People like you and your attitude make some people hate British, this ....i'm British...i got passport attitude...., real British don't do this.
OMG your jumping on me again when am attempting to deflate tension! What is this! "Real British don't do this " don't talk trash please I was born and raised in south east London! I wasn't hear making announcements till you started flexing your weight around! Am so real am even in Nigeria serving ! So you've picked the wrong person m8!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: OMG your jumping on me again when am attempting to deflate tension! What is this! "Real British don't do this " don't talk trash please I was born and raised in south east London! I wasn't hear making announcements till you started flexing your weight around! Am so real am even in Nigeria serving ! So you've picked the wrong person m8!

You don't come across as one... apart from the plastic gangster/innit attitude thing...posting picture of British passport is just childish.

I'm happy you are doing your NYSC in Nigeria....maybe that will humble you a bit.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

You don't come across as one... apart from the plastic gangster/innit attitude thing...posting picture of British passport is just childish.

I'm happy you are doing your NYSC in Nigeria....maybe that will humble you a bit.
I don't recall saying INNIT once here! So behave yourself! Believe me am no online gangster. I do this! I may be young certainly not a child! All I have to say is never u write off my POST like am clueless ! I may not no much about immigration process since I didn't pass through such! But I no ENGLAND like the back of my hand SIMPLE! In the famous words of MLK “why cant we all just get along"
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: I don't recall saying INNIT once here! So behave yourself! Believe me am no online gangster. I do this! I may be young certainly not a child! All I have to say is never u write off my POST like am clueless ! I may not no much about immigration process since I didn't pass through such! But I no ENGLAND like the back of my hand SIMPLE! In the famous words of MLK “why cant we all just get along"

That is hard to believe i'm afraid
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

That is hard to believe i'm afraid
Not that I no what you want 2 believe! Am personally not online to make anybody believe anything life goes on! Unfortunately am forced to respond to your annoying comments!seems you've got a lot of experience in frustrating nairalanders! Y did they make u a mod or what ever you are! You clearly have no training or experience in human management!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Emmagency(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm seeing things..
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: Not that I no what you want 2 believe! Am personally not online to make anybody believe anything life goes on! Unfortunately am forced to respond to your annoying comments!seems you've got a lot of experience in frustrating nairalanders! Y did they make u a mod or what ever you are! You clearly have no training or experience in human management!

I'm not a prison officer.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by WhyNa: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Una welldone O. I'm not trying to judge here but Oga Justwise shouldn't it be leadership by example? I've seen cases where U had to advocate for peace on threads with people doing this same tin U are doing and even delete comments for the sake of peace. Do you mind applying the same for here? wink
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
WhyNa: Una welldone O. I'm not trying to judge here but Oga Justwise shouldn't it be leadership by example? I've seen cases where U had to advocate for peace on threads with people doing this same tin U are doing and even delete comments for the sake of peace. Do you mind applying the same for here? wink

Who is sweating it out here?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Emmagency(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oga Justwise, as our 'able moderator' would you do us the honour of deleting these comments so at the very least, new people to this thread will have one less page of crap yo worry about..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by WhyNa: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aii....go on. Enjoy, have fun and make sure it impacts you positively when U'r done.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
we need some little fun around here once in a while you know cool
especially, when people wave their british passports
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:
grin grin calm dude and grow up, picture of passport does not mean that you own one, could be a souvenir grin

Bia Justwise, mind yasef! I almost choked on my guguru and ekpa. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
Phema:

Bia Justwise, mind yasef! I almost choked on my guguru and ekpa. cheesy cheesy

grin grin only you? That thing can choke for real if you laugh while eating it... grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
spikes C: we need some little fun around here once in a while you know cool
especially, when people wave their british passports

I will get you one before you finish your course grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise: [/b]

. Your toying with jail time! grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: . Your toying with jail time! grin
you are here too lol
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
zerray: you are here too lol
grin yes o!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: grin yes o!
do you knw much abt canadian universities?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise: [/b]

cheesy

i'll use the picture as my DP
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Footlocker(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
zerray: do you knw much abt canadian universities?
my knowledge is limited to just uk and usa mr justwi*e nos everything tho!
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Footlocker: my knowledge is limited to just uk and usa mr justwi*e nos everything tho!
tnks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (213) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.