Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video (3123 Views)

PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee / Can Nigerian Legion Members Carry Guns? / Photo: THE EVILS POLICE Do---my Encounter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2012
Surely this should be the criteria for recruiting Policemen in Nigeria, if u know u cant fight without a gun, dont bother applying

[flash=480,470]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfSLnKMqq4&feature[/flash]
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Feb 06, 2012
bad video link
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by naijaking1: 6:09am On Feb 06, 2012
Police officers should be physically FIIITTTT grin
You see those moves are learned and practiced very well, that's why he was able to beat a much bigger suspect real good.
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by BlackPikiN(m): 6:18am On Feb 06, 2012
na,.
Na either bullet or koboko go solve the problem.

I watched it on tv self, lol
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by saintneo(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2012
that security guy is fast! boy see combo - 8hits 22% damage.
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by macjive01: 6:50am On Feb 06, 2012
lol@ 8 hits. it they had landed, geez the thug wud hv been out.
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

bad video link

Check ur connection, guess it is slow
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by babsjnr(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2012
2 be honest nigerian police are no 1
clueless and corrupt police in the world they can never gather a good intelligence to arrest criminal just shooting and making a false arrest
To poor innocent citizens. I hate them all they would be asking from u is money.
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by agitator: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2012
You no want make dem collect money again? without the gun how dem go fit take intimidate drivers and other civilians to settle?
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Kaygeminix(f): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2012
i cant see the video tongue
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2012
undecided
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by member479760: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2012
nice one!
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Jakumo(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2012
Evidently, neither one of those two guys had any martial arts training, since there were openings for crippling kicks that they both overlooked.

Anyway, it is always good to see a good old-fashioned duke-out where nobody pulls a weapon. With the exception of that lame knee-strike launched by the security guard, both fighters conducted themselves in accordance with the Queensferry Rules of Gentlemanly Fisticuffs, which is very noble of them.

A good time was had by all, fer sure
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by executinal(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Not to Nigeria criminals or thugs
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Vansnickers: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2012

Say Cheese.
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Vansnickers: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2012
Jakumo:

Evidently, neither one of those two guys had any martial arts training, since there were openings for crippling kicks that they both overlooked.

Anyway, it is always good to see a good old-fashioned duke-out where nobody pulls a weapon. With the exception of that lame knee-strike launched by the security guard, both fighters conducted themselves in accordance with the Queensferry Rules of Gentlemanly Fisticuffs, which is very noble of them.

A good time was had by all, fer sure

What are you? The Simon cowell of Street Fights?
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Jakumo(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2012
Van snickers:

What are you? The Simon cowell of Street Fights?

That would be my ultimate ambition, however for now, I just make do with being a stern-faced arm-chair critic and learned connoisseur of un-armed combat, with a keen eye for compliance with the Queensferry Rules, which ALL gentlemen fist fighters must follow to the letter, if they expect honest applause from observers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_rules
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
Jakumo:

That would be my ultimate ambition, however for now, I just make do with being a stern-faced arm-chair critic and learned connoisseur of un-armed combat, with a keen eye for compliance with the Queensferry Rules, which ALL gentlemen fist fighters must follow to the letter, if they expect honest applause from observers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_rules

comon sharap dia,all dis gramma just for fighting
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by saintneo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
Jakumo Crowell! No knee jap, just fist fight! And please keep the English simple, I have a problem understand that language in the evening.
Re: Can Nigerian Police Do This Without Shooting Someone? Video by osas007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
milehigh06:

comon sharap dia,all dis gramma just for fighting

HAHAHAHAHA bROS WETIN NAHHH hahahahahahahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Northern Leaders: Don’t Be Fooled By Jonathan And Obasanjo's Cold War / Northern Population Is A Fraud - Asari Dokubo / Labaran Maku Humiliates GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA In His World Press Speech(live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.