Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? (4049 Views)

Do We Have A Tipping Culture In Nigeria? (In restaurants) / Africa NightLife/Night clubs / Discrimination Based On Physical Appearance In Lagos Night Clubs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by netkamoze: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2007
My wife's birthday is around d corner and i want us to paint d town red. U know d routine, nice dinner at a swanky restaurant followed by some dancing at a decent club. What do u recommend for some 30yr old timers who have lost track of whats happenin in town?

Pleeaase help wit tips for a great time in Lag (despite arm robber wahala). cool grin

Guidelines - not loud, no buka or mama put, no hookers, no private club, no yeye country club (i no go mind strip joint sha! kiss)

1 Like

Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by bebe2007(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
Strip club with your wife!!!! that would be something!!!! why dont you organise one in your bed room instead. sounds like fun to me!!!

Do check out les scala (not too sure of the spelling) its an exclusive resturant at muson centre, onikan lagos. walk in there and ask they would show uou where it is, its continental. very posh and expensive, (N4,500 per person)she would be tripped. or go to a chinese returant, lots of those in lagos now, marcopolo, VI, Mr Chang, Awolowo road, ikoyi(about say 10k for the two of you) or simply do buffet at Sheraton (3,700 per person) its classy too. those are the ones i can vouch for.yeah planet one ikeja is good too. Ocean view, lagoon resturant, eko le meridian, buffet. Golden gate, kingsway road ikoyi (dunno if they are still good, used to be)

You could go hang out at swe bar, city mall, onikan after dinner, its best there on thursdays. or balck pearl, akin adesola, VI, News cafe at the palms, lekki. They do some dance dance at some of these joints too. Londoners at ikeja GRA oduduwa cresecent.

For clubs, whatever works for you, reloaded, awolowo way, ikoyi ( too many young bloods), inshort drive down that road you will see somewhere to go, coconut groove, etc Balck pearl too can be good, i know some members only clubs too but you dont want that.

Do have fun and best regards to the lucky MRS!!!!! many more happy years to come for her Amen.
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by obinumone: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
Try Planet One in Marland and Floxy in Festac

Enjoy
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by Joey82(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
try K55 in Apapa, opposite tantalizers
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by okoomoge2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2007
bebe 2007,
I like classy babes like u, but are u homely, beautiful at heart, intelligent and gat a job!
let hook up baby.
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
@oko-omoge

you sure can discern a good babe when see one, that bebe babe is classic. good luck in you hunting!
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by obinumone: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
bebe is sure a wake up chick she knows virtually all the clubs in Lagos.men dat girl is hot
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by bebe2007(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2007
oko-omoge:

bebe 2007,
I like classy babes like u, but are u homely, beautiful at heart, intelligent and gat a job!
let hook up baby.

[b]Hey! thanks for your compliment. To answer your question, I think am homely whatever that means. I live in a home, i can clean very well !!!!!! (best cleaner you can ever have) grin, am an ok cook i guess (my mum will not agree to this anyway), am generally an organised person. I love tidy surroundings. So i guess that makes me homely. i love to hang out O!!!!it doesnt mean one is not homely. Am beautiful at heart definately, i get a lot of compliment on that, am intelligent ( most lawyers are anyway). Then speaking of job, i have got one. It doesn't pay so well though but it covers my bills at least for now. Hope to get the best pretty soon. Guess i have answered your questions.

You referred to me as classy!!! thats a big one o!! am i? grin grin i got to know these joints from hanging out with family,friends, toasters etc so i guess they are the classy ones.

As per hooking up!!! dont know about that. I have a man mate!!! that would not be necessary. Would be good to know more about you though.

thanks for your compliment Obinumone and Ilugunboy kiss
[/b]

@ poster, how far?let us know how the trips went now. Where did you end up taking your Mrs to?
Re: Best Clubs And Restaurants In Lagos ? by okoomoge2(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
Quote from: oko-omoge on Yesterday at 12:46:56 PM
bebe 2007,
let hook up baby.

Hey! thanks for your compliment. To answer your question, I think am homely whatever that means. I live in a home, i can clean very well !!!!!! (best cleaner you can ever have) , am an ok cook i guess (my mum will not agree to this anyway), am generally an organised person. I love tidy surroundings. So i guess that makes me homely. i love to hang out O!!!!it doesnt mean one is not homely. Am beautiful at heart definately, i get a lot of compliment on that, am intelligent ( most lawyers are anyway). Then speaking of job, i have got one. It doesn't pay so well though but it covers my bills at least for now. Hope to get the best pretty soon. Guess i have answered your questions.

You referred to me as classy!!! thats a big one o!! am i? i got to know these joints from hanging out with family,friends, toasters etc so i guess they are the classy ones.

As per hooking up!!! don't know about that. I have a man mate!!! that would not be necessary. Would be good to know more about you though.

Bebe2007!

Man mate or no mate mate holla me on 08023563331 or better still mail me on yemi.lawal@oceon-group.com.
I really wanna roll with you, who knows you might that wonderful woman I have been on the look out for!

(1) (Reply)

Sun And Spirituality: Is There A Connection? / Throwback Picture Of A Muslim Yoruba Shop In Salvador, Bahia 1895. / Handmade Palm Kernel Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.