Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,477 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA (5890 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / Musiwa see what Nigeria Govt Injustice Is Doing To School In Western Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by OneNaira6: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2012
@ Yoruba owns Delta.

The Yoruba population in delta isn't even 50%, talkless 10%  grin grin grin grin grin grin Goodluck trying to preach that to the world.

Word of advice: using Facebook as source is very ignornant. Do you know how many Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, Hausa etc whom has Lagos, Nigeria or Abuja, Nigeria as their place of orgin/homestate on that site. From now on Igbo or Edo or Ijaw or any SS or SE region can claim those states because there are people on facebook claiming they are from there.  grin grin grin grin grin

Musiwa, I want to see try.
Come take Delta.
If dem no pour you acid for body, you can come back to NL and claim delta

Nairaland wetin I no go see?
Una can have iteskiri land but leave the rest of us alone
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
there are igbos in london. there are igbo in new york. will you say the igbos own london or new york. 

Did you claim delta state on your jamb form or are You Uzodima Goodhead jr aka Mudijah Dokobo.
the people in those pictures are from delta state,  their state of origin is delta state.   and even if jonathan goodluck goes there, he as to meet this people to buy a land.  As president Jonathan Goodluck will pay to buy a land from them.

You are not from delta state, you will not even doubt the pictures on facebook, if you are from delta state. You are from the East. . The problem is most of you from the east and North do not know anything about the Western Niger. What do they teach in school now in Nigeria.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
delta state

delta state

delta state

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
delta state

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
look at it this way, It it just a matter of time before the army overthrow the government if the history of nigeria is anything to go by, even Jonathan Goodluck or fashola or amachie or all of this hard senators and reps will be jobless if they dont make change. in time.

Let me put it this way, if the army walk into Aso rock and ask Jonathan Goodluck to hand over the keys of aso rock. Wetin him go do. Or they collect keys from amachie or fashola or northern government in the state house what are they going to do. Nothing.

So the senators have the choice to change it or loss their job very soon. The army boys too want to governors now.

look at this picture, and check their boot, it is military type boot they are wearing. this is what caugh my eye to post it.  seccond picture is same type of believe in another country. using shape knife to cut their body. you can see blood. 
If you careful remove western niger, no problem.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2012
in another country, you see blood

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by OneNaira6: 3:58am On Feb 15, 2012
musiwa,,.:

there are igbos in london. there are igbo in new york. will you say the igbos own london or new york. 

Did you claim delta state on your jamb form or are You Uzodima Goodhead jr aka Mudijah Dokobo.
the people in those pictures are from delta state,  their state of origin is delta state.   and even if jonathan goodluck goes there, he as to meet this people to buy a land.  As president Jonathan Goodluck will pay to buy a land from them.

You are not from delta state, you will not even doubt the pictures on facebook, if you are from delta state. You are from the East. . The problem is most of you from the east and North do not know anything about the Western Niger. What do they teach in school now in Nigeria.

Of course not that was the point or did the information fly through your head. Using people on Facebook as your logic is rather ignorant because there are Yoruba in delta that aren't from delta claiming delta as their place of origin on facebook similar to Igbo, Edo, Ijo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc claiming lagos, abuja, USA, UK, China, etc as their place of origin. Even the pictures does not prove anything, two out of the whole group had delta as their home origin, every other person was irrelevant.
Invading random's privacy for wetin 

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ I'm not from Delta. wetin Asaba be? SW eeh?  grin grin grin grin commot for road, go preach yoruba owns delta to actual non-deltans but for those of us that grew up in delta whom knows the real deal find your comments comical. ROFLMFAO @ yoruba owns delta. Leave delta alone and stop dragging land into your wish-to be nation just because of a small population happens to be from your group.  Ijo/Kalabari, Igbo, Urhobo/Isoko, Oron, etc surpass the iteskiri(yoruba) group wey dey for Delta.

Land grap Iteskiri land, no contest from me or any Delta group, but leave the rest of us alone.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2012
they are not claiming delta state, they are from delta state. what nonsense is this. Are you from a villages. Everybody knows this. It means you have never been to delta state before. they did not immigrate to delta state, they have been there for generation.

land grapper my foot, they own nearly half of the land in delta state. You must be an Igbo person or someone from the east. People in the east, dont know anything about the west. I think the education system should teach this.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2012
hmm
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by sheyguy: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2012
@musiwa, I think it will be best for everyone to choose where they go to if we separate this country.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
Am I the one who redraw the map or you people who woke up one day and redraw the map without caring for other nigerian feeling. that is a heartless thing to do.  When did delta suddenly become part of the East.  Do you know when in history that happen.

There is problem of  illiteracy among some of you, you dont know who and what is part of Nigeria, Ghana, togo, benin or any africa study.   

which Ebira people do you think is going to follow the north. I laugh and fall down. I dont think you know Ebira people. alot of them speak Yoruba. Do you know any Ebira man who speak hausa before,  close to zero. For 100 Ebira man that speak Yoruba, you find 1 man  who speak a northern language.   For every  100 Igala man that speak Yoruba, you find 1 Igala man that speak a northern language.

What active member of AREWA are you talking about. Most of this men  who claim are agent for the govt , who are contractor for nigeria govt and if they dont play that role. the govt will stop their contract.  dont go there and tell them this. they will stone you to death in kogi dtate.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by Uche2005: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
well said
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by Uche2005: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
well said
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
The igbo will be ok.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Musiwa pls come to abuja and start your own comedy show,you can make good money as a comedian.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 4:50am On Feb 17, 2012
what comedy is involve. there is no nation that please minority to the disadvantage of the majority. It create problem.  what you are doing is wrong.

Take for example this name on facebook,  It is yoruba. Gbubemi , which is also use in ondo state.   And you can see , she from warri. Some Yoruba group call it Gbebemi

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 4:57am On Feb 17, 2012
Amorighoye,  Which is also yoruba,  In ondo state, Origho means my head.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by OneNaira6: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2012
musiwa,,.:

they are not claiming delta state, they are from delta state. what nonsense is this. Are you from a villages. Everybody knows this. It means you have never been to delta state before. they did not immigrate to delta state, they have been there for generation.

land grapper my foot, they own nearly half of the land in delta state. You must be an Igbo person or someone from the east. People in the east, dont know anything about the west. I think the education system should teach this.

Dude I AM FROM ASABA, now crack your brain and guess where that is? Yes, you got it, Delta. I grew up and traveled around Delta and Yoruba/iteskiri do not outnumber the groups I mentioned.

Where the heck are you getting the iteskiri own nearly half of delta? nearly half what? Iteskiri land is Warri north, south and south west and even then they share that land with urhobo. That is not half or even close to half of delta.

I've said this before the yoruba can claim iteskiri just like Igbo can claim anioma but allow others to choose where they wish to go to, don't drag everyone into your wish-to-be nation. Leave us alone abeg.

Stop invading people's privacy. Are the people you are posting their facebook account aware that you are posting their facebook account in a public forum filled with Nigerians that among some might actually be 419ers? hmm na wa o!!!
I am about to go secure my facebook account, this one no well at all.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
pictures dont lie. human may tell lies like you , but pictures dont tell lies.

So you are saying google earth is telling lie or are you saying NASA is telling lies. Since you are fighting for your people and claiming that the USA NASA is wrong. I see you are another Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, and the FBI should have your information . You may want to play another hero like Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab.

Why dont you people just believe NASA and stop telling lies. for God sake.

Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by AndreUweh(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2012
@One_naira, dont mind the dude. There is no Yoruba in the Niger Delta. Itsekiris are not Yorubas, has never been and will never be just as Idomas are not Igbos, has never been and will never be. The chap is looking for groups to take to his dream Benin republic. Even his own ethnic Yorubas do not buy his idea and will never buy it. This is 4 years now he has been pushing this dream yet to no avail.
What a shame.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by karo93: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
Musiwa,leave our oil alone!!!!!, Delta state cannot become a minority to the yorubas.We cant leave Nigeria as a minority and join the yorubas as minorities again, We are done with parasites
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2012
which your oil. Do you know the land the oil is. Guess who own some of the land. You have failed. So you say itsekiri are not yorubas, I see. I think you are sick in the head.

Have you ever been to Ondo state before. They speak about the same dialect as itsekiri. Go and verify this information.

You see what you people call Yoruba is actually Oyo language , their are many form of Yoruba.

You see, the Original Yoruba name for God is Orisa or Oritsa. What happen was they modify it to differential between gods and God.

There are different dialect in Yoruba.  even the history of itsekiri tell you where they come from. And it does not say calabar. It says from the Yoruba people.   

Dont you people take history any more in Nigeria. This is junior secondary history . Did you finish high school in Nigeria. Anybody even a fool knows this.     

So that is why I wonder about the education of some of this people shouting Niger delta or south south. I think most of you are illiterate.
Look you have to be an illiterate not to know this. so is all of this people shouting niger delta or south south. they are mostly drop out.  Itsekiri were alway classified as Yorubas  before independent
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 2:48am On Feb 18, 2012
Why dont you go and put Chief Edward clark under a lie detector test, it will prove that I am telling you the truth. Even before 1999, No itsekiri man have ever been called Niger delta before in their life. or even south south.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 2:59am On Feb 18, 2012
this is itsekiri music, most yoruba from ondo state understand what they are saying.   In Ondo state, they will tell you, "O san"   which mean it is good.   Which is common too with Itsekiri. like names like Tosan. the san in the name means it is good. So when you see  an itsekiri name with the word san, it conned with the word good in the meaning.

While when you see Itsekiri name with Origho. It means it is referring to the head. which is what in ondo state, they will say Origho. Origho means HEAD.   itsekiri dialect is nearly 90% as the ondo state dialect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMAuueTtSo&feature=related
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2012
A name like oritseweyinmi, which is a very popular name in itsekiri, It means God is on my side in itsekiri. Some yoruba dialect will write it as Orisawalemi, some other group will say Orisaweyinmi.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 3:35am On Feb 18, 2012
The correct word for the following state in the east of river,bayelsa, cross river and Akwa ibom is call Coastal Southeast , which they tried to create.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2012
The correct word for the following state in the east of river,bayelsa, cross river and Akwa ibom is call Coastal Southeast , which they tried to create.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by musiwa43: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2012
if you ask all this old Yoruba men now, during when they were young. They only know people who had the name like Orisawale, Orisabunmi, Orisadamilare, orisaseyi.

Many yorubas remove the word Orisa from their name , because of Christianity. And change it to oluwawale, oluwabunmi etc. if you doubt it, go and ask pastor adeboye.

The Itsekiri people were the custodian of the Yoruba god call Olukun. even in nearly most Yoruba village those day, the itsekiri people use to be the priest of Olokun. Which is the god of the water. even in lagos etc. even up to 1800 that white people came.
Re: Western Niger: save nigeria BY MUSIWA by becomrich10: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2012
The correct word for the following state in the east of river,bayelsa, cross river and Akwa ibom is call Coastal Southeast ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? / Arrested Hired Assassins In Ilorin Implicated Saraki, Maigida & Others. / Gov Okowa Assents To Bill Prohibiting Extortion, Forceful Entry Into Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.