Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

BTjunkie Shuts Down - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BTjunkie Shuts Down (6319 Views)

Ed Snowden's Secure Email Provider Shuts Down Under Gag Order / Naijacyberhactivists Shuts Down Nigeria Police Force Website / Uh Oh! Us Govt Shuts Down Megaupload.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BTjunkie Shuts Down by lucarella: 2:46am On Feb 07, 2012
Just visited their site and i  jst learnt dat they have shut down. No reason given though. And i luvd dat site,   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

BTJunkie, a popular filesharing website, has shut down 'voluntarily' after last month's arrest of the operators of Megaupload.com on criminal copyright infringement charges.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9064532/BTJunkie-shuts-down-as-Megaupload-arrests-put-pressure-on-filesharing.html
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by cfours: 2:49am On Feb 07, 2012
a part of my heart just died sad
I just downloaded stuff from there yesterday. what is this world coming to?
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Dyt(f): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
wats it all abt ooo
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by velo10: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
As long as Piratebay is still alive. There is hope. They don't have all their servers in the US grin grin grin grin
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by lakeside2u(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Whao!!!!! Na true o, My last Torrent 4rm BTJunkie  is Tom & Jerry cry cry cry cry
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Nanone: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hello guys, I'm new here. I want to submit a post. When I click the the '' post'' button, it doesn't get through. When I click the preview button, it doesn't get through either.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by maclatunji: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

Hello guys, I'm new here. I want to submit a post. When I click the the '' post'' button, it doesn't get through. When I click the preview button, it doesn't get through either.

It just got through because I am reading your post.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by jibolso: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
Sigh * 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000  cry
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Nanone: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Can someone show me  how to post my topic or should i post it in this reply.[b][/b]

I'm looking for a loving,kind generous  male or female  friend who can sponsor me to do a 6 month course in travel & tourism @ The International School of Aviation, Tema , Ghana .

The fees for the course cost 650 Ghana cedis .I also need a new laptop for the course.

It doesn't matter whether you are young or old , black or white or where you live.
All that matters is that you should have the money to support me.

I want to start this course this  February or whenever I get the money. All will depend on how fast I get the money.

Please if you know that you are not serious and won't help ,don't dial and don't flash . Nobody is forcing you. I'm not here for child's play.

If you cannot give the full amount, you can pay half, another person can give the remaining half and someone can volunteer to give the laptop.

Several people can contribute something. This world is a small place. The people you meet meet on your way whiles ascending are the same folks you gonna meet whiles descending, so take note.

I can meet you @ the Accra Mall, 37 on the run, Spintex on the run or any public place so that you give me the money. I'm serious and I'm not here for jokers.

I'm 25 and live within the Greater Accra region. I'm a Ghanaian young man and I want Nigerians living in Accra or Ghana to help me.

I want you to see me as a brother or a friend . Take care n God bless. I'm on facebook.

Call now.  IF  YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN, JUST CALL ME.

+233545502961
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

Hello guys, I'm new here. I want to submit a post. When I click the the '' post'' button, it doesn't get  through. When I click the preview button, it doesn't get through either.
Click d quit button, sit down and watch others post  grin, Newbie
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
get an invite to demonoid.me or join a newsnet on IRC
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by strangest(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

Can someone show me  how to post my topic or should i post it in this reply.[b][/b]

I'm looking for a loving,kind generous  male or female  friend who can sponsor me to do a 6 month course in travel & tourism @ The International School of Aviation, Tema , Ghana .

The fees for the course cost 650 Ghana cedis .I also need a new laptop for the course.

It doesn't matter whether you are young or old , black or white or where you live.

I want to start this course this  February or whenever I get the money. All will depend on how fast I get the money.

Please if you know that you are not serious and won't help ,don't dial and don't flash . Nobody is forcing you. I'm not here for child's play.

If you cannot give the full amount, you can pay half, another person can give the remaining half and someone can volunteer to give the laptop.

Several people can contribute something. This world is a small place. The people you meet meet on your way whiles ascending are the same folks you gonna meet whiles descending, so take note.

I can meet you @ the Accra Mall, 37 on the run, Spintex on the run or any public place so that you give me the money. I'm serious and I'm not here for jokers.

I'm 25 and live within the Greater Accra region. I'm a Ghanaian young man and I want Nigerians living in Accra or Ghana to help me.

I want you to see me as a brother or a friend . Take care n God bless. I'm on facebook.

+233545502961

Singing "thank god am not a Ghanaian"
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by ekwynwa: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

Can someone show me  how to post my topic or should i post it in this reply.[/b]

I want to start this course this  February or whenever I get the money. [b]All will depend on how fast I get the money

+233545502961

see craze embarassed embarassed embarassed
did you give anybody money to keep for u
this is not how to beg, ask politely
or is NLers indebted to you
abeg pack ur kolo for corner angry angry
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by denony(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

+233545502961

GUY U FUNNY OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by gaffer: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
My favourite torrent site, will surely miss their service BIG TIME.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by stepo707: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
denony:

This ghanians self! grin
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by 27naira(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

+233545502961

Haba!

Are you just coming? grin grin grin grin

Chairman be polite nah, na so una dem take ask for favor for Ghana? you harsh joor!
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by denony(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
27naira:

Haba!

Are you just coming? grin grin grin grin

Chairman be polite nah, na so una dem take ask for favor for Ghana? you harsh joor!

NA GHANA STYLE BE THAT
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by executinal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

+233545502961
I hope you at the wrong forum grin grin grin grin
strangest:

Singing "thank god am not a Ghanaian"
Abi charly thank god i am not a ghanian oooh grin grin
ekwy nwa:

see craze embarassed embarassed embarassed
did you give anybody money to keep for u
this is not how to beg, ask politely
or is NLers indebted to you
abeg pack ur kolo for corner angry angry
I don pii for body for this your summary hear grin grin
denony:

No mind the Boy, we never finish their problem for regarding gaz supply breach or whatever, this one they yarn potopoto here, real funny guy grin
27naira:

Haba!

Are you just coming?  grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This Ghana guy don make my day today
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by KejiOJ(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
seems like all torrent site will soon shut down
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by BabaEleko(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
I use kickasstorrent.com or Kat.ph but btj is such an heavy weight too. The best I think. Fcccuuukkk all the piracy pple jare.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by gaffer: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
All torrent sites whose server are in the U.S are shutting down one by one, especially the Big ones.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by femi4: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Who cares, so far thepiratebay is untouched
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by fred2265: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by niddamugu(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ghana Boy, i want to help you but you must pay for the services only and all other details would be given to you free. confirm the post and we shall take off from there.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Funkymallam(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
niddamugu:

Ghana Boy, i want to help you but you must pay for the services only and all other details would be given to you free. confirm the post and we shall take off from there.

Bros, u really need a mugu grin cheesy

executinal:

I hope you at the wrong forum grin grin grin ;DAbi charly thank god i am not a ghanian oooh grin ;DI don pii for body for this your summary hear grin ;DNo mind the Boy, we never finish their problem for regarding gaz supply breach or whatever, this one they yarn potopoto here, real funny guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This Ghana guy don make my day today

Make una free this charly na ,grin grin

@ghanaboi.
U need to learn hw to beg and beg reasponsibly.
All d best.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ghanians do not beg like this jeet! he is obviously from the Naija SS/SW/SE most likely SE though tongue Oya! start yabbin me grin
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
*I am allergic to bullshit* zips outa thread
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Mobinga: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
femi4:

Who cares, so far thepiratebay is untouched

The piratebay owners are serving a sentence in jail They have even moved their domain from .org to .se.
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by bulksms247(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

+233545502961

mtcheww.
Na so una dey take beg for una village or is this Ghana Styled Begging. You aint begging you are just commanding people to give you the full money or half of it as if you gave them money to keep for you. mtchew, am just passing
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by bulksms247(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Ghanians do not beg like this jeet! he is obviously from the Naija SS/SW/SE most likely SE though tongue Oya! start yabbin me grin

Not noticing, just passing by
Re: BTjunkie Shuts Down by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
Nanone:

+233545502961

Omo!! This guy harsh o!!

Na beg be this abi obtaining?!

If you like no go start with conductor school, you go grow white hair untop flight school.

Abua! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free 10,000 Facebook Likes From Seomarts.com / Are Nigerian Webmasters Really Lazy? / Does Youtube Monetize Nigerian Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.