Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (263082 Views)

Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Your Best Body Cream Or Lotion And Daily Use Product ( Light Or Dark Completion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by mecussey(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
I want the reverse, i have oily skin and face expecially. I see guys smoking with dry face, and i was thinking of joining them, but considering the risk i shunned it, any other solution?
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Beey(f): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Try the skin repairing lotion called eucerin.I suffered dry skin for a longtime but not anymore.The other option u could do is use glycerine or olive oil.However,the two have a sticky feel if applied directly on the skin.It's better to mix with your favorite lotion & then apply to your skin.

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by NancyNelly: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dextra: Fellow Nairalanders, I come before you this day with hope that you will provide solution to my problem. I find it very difficult getting a good body lotion that will be perfect for my skin type. I don't know much about my skin type though, but I know my skin easily gets dry, I sweat easily, I hardly get rashes or acne.

I used to be lighter than I am now but due to constant Abuja sunshine and stress my skin looks dark and dull. I don't have any specific body lotion, I've used several of them ranging from Jergens, Nivea, Swiss Collagen, Dove, etc but non of these lotions seem perfect for me.

Few years back, my skin was so fine when I was using Venus Skin toning cream and it was so perfect, all of a sudden I couldn't find it in the market. I really need your help.

I need a lotion that will give and maintain moisture in my skin, that won't make me sweat and won't bleach my skin (Cos I love my skin color), just even skin toning.

please you can recommend any good lotion you know irrespective of the price, I can afford it. I really need your help. I need a good lotion I can stick to.

Thank you. God bless

you can use clear essence 'cup' not lotion, mix it with 'Neutrogena body oil' then apply morning and night.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by nne4(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls house,Queen helene egg york lightening shower and olive oil egg york lightening shower which one is the best.Thank you.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Beey(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Another option I forgot to mention,it might sound awkward but it works magic.Cow oil,I mean the oil applied on cows just before milking,it's very gentle on human skin and has some healing qualities.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
srivastava: I think Nivea is the best,
thats my cream.......love every bit of it
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Ibomade1: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
For dry skin try Garnier Body Hydralock Moisturising Milk

You won't believe your skin could look so moisturised within 24 hrs.

It is nothing short of magic !!!
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dextra: Fellow Nairalanders, I come before you this day with hope that you will provide solution to my problem. I find it very difficult getting a good body lotion that will be perfect for my skin type. I don't know much about my skin type though, but I know my skin easily gets dry, I sweat easily, I hardly get rashes or acne.

I used to be lighter than I am now but due to constant Abuja sunshine and stress my skin looks dark and dull. I don't have any specific body lotion, I've used several of them ranging from Jergens, Nivea, Swiss Collagen, Dove, etc but non of these lotions seem perfect for me.

Few years back, my skin was so fine when I was using Venus Skin toning cream and it was so perfect, all of a sudden I couldn't find it in the market. I really need your help.

I need a lotion that will give and maintain moisture in my skin, that won't make me sweat and won't bleach my skin (Cos I love my skin color), just even skin toning.

please you can recommend any good lotion you know irrespective of the price, I can afford it. I really need your help. I need a good lotion I can stick to.

Thank you. God bless
you need a moisturizing cream, and use only moisturizing soap like lux or joy soap. i use Pears baby cream and it works magic for me
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Centima(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Try dudu osun
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by aniiii(f): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Have you tried changing your diet ?

Consume more oily fishy based foods.

Most times it is not all about what we rob on our skin, but what goes into our body.

Also try oily fruits like avocados, coconuts and bananas..

Give your body at least 2 weeks to see the difference. Then you can go ahead and use skin products..
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by internetonline: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
i was had this issue, i subscribe to mtn play....and in one of the skin care tips, honey was recommended. i tried it and it workde. now i do take my bath without creaming, and my skin is not dry.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Ejkemechristia: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
victorian: At pple looking for toning creams? It's not every fair person, some specific toning creams works for and have desired results . Like the Vaseline lotion , av used it before but it makes my face and body very oily.. Lemon fresh makes my skin sweat for no reason . Until I bumped into a carotene cream and viola! I had a perfect smooth cream.. All am saying is,ask a professional in skin toning , to check your skin type and the type of cream to use.
Self medications can ruin that lovely skin.
did u mix it or did you rob it one after another please teach me.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by gbengaola: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
do not use clear essence or any cream that contains hydroquinone,u can go online to check the side effects of this substance,also dont use any lotion or cream that contains paraben,however,i will recommend palmers cocoa butter formular for anyone,it works.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by sput: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
My best bet for You is to use a cream called PHYSIOGEL. Physiogel moisturizes without making you sweat and it equally does not in any way tones or bleaches your skin. its quite new in the market but you should be able to get it in big malls(Shoprite and NEXT) in Abuja, PH, Lagos, Kaduna and pharmacies also.
A trial will more than convince you.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by nwanyanwu(m): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chizee01: hey am in abuja too and light in complexion have you tried clear essence i have been using it for years now.
or u can try skin success. cheesy cheesy shocked
hey. The ones tone. They will make u lighter.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Sophiatabitha(f): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2013
[quote
author=koyes]You girls are fortunate. My skin is sensitive to all the
creams you've mentioned. Research has taught me that I need
hypo-allergenic products but all the options given are not available in
Nigeria. For now,I apply venus toning cream with a little epiderm cream
to prevent rashes.na wa oo![/quote]

Me 2 bt i use d moisturiser.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Watermelon(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Stella pomade is the best, op try and obtain a cup of it, your skin will glow with long lasting freshness with it.

1 Like

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Qc1(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Aveeno!( for extra dry skin and alligators) grin

1 Like

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2013
nne4: pls house,Queen helene egg york lightening shower and olive oil egg york lightening shower which one is the best.Thank you.
you can try new york lightening shower,it is d best...!Wtf wit lightening?No wonder una 2 dey fade quickly.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2013
I Hate 9ja: thats my cream.......love every bit of it
shutup,its ma cream.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Divine@:
Im experience this too, wen i was in Naija i had a glowing light skin but since i came to the state my skin colour has turn into sumtin else, so dark. i've tried so many cream but can't place my hands on the right one. Please im looking for a good lightening cream that will brighten my skin, Please u guy should suggest a lightening body and facial cream, pleaseeeeee. i ve tried clear ensence and so many others but they don't seems to work instead the reverse is the case. i don't stay in the sun that much morover it winter so i don't know wat is wrong, please u suggestion is needed. tanks

Use Doctor Miracle + serum
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Divine@:
Im experience this too, wen i was in Naija i had a glowing light skin but since i came to the state my skin colour has turn into sumtin else, so dark. i've tried so many cream but can't place my hands on the right one. Please im looking for a good lightening cream that will brighten my skin, Please u guy should suggest a lightening body and facial cream, pleaseeeeee. i ve tried clear ensence and so many others but they don't seems to work instead the reverse is the case. i don't stay in the sun that much morover it winter so i don't know wat is wrong, please u suggestion is needed. tanks

Use Dr. Miracle + serum
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Try QEI+ products, I use them and same goes for most of my friends that are on the light side. I think its for all skin types. They are very nice products. I use their shower gel and body cream. Though on the expensive side, but then, whatever works, right? cheesy goodluck
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Pearl27(f): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2013
D gud tin is dat venus skin toning cream is back in d market,search 4 it.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Lilimax(f): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Tish caterers: please, what's pko?
PKO is Palm Kernel Oil
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by sharkslayer007: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Divine@:
wich state?..adamawa?
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Pasidon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
where went vaseline
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by babestell(f): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am about to start usinga mixture of shea butter and coconut oil, I have been using it on my hair and I read somewhere its good for the skin, so am going to try it. Please does anyone know where they sell Virgin Coconut Oil and Shea Butter in Portharcourt. I don tire to dey find products for this town.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
lat55: For dry skin AmLactin works wonders
Where can I get amlactin in Lagos?
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Tembox(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Try st.Ives sheabutter cream

1 Like

Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by Beey(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Divine@:
Am in the States myself. Am just interested to know which of them states you are in that's still in winter because we are right in the middle of summer across the U.S.
Re: Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin by youngsoye(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Gosh!..i can't even use anny of dose creams o,i will surely end up wish rashes on my face....don't knw wot to do o....i saw a post about mixing d lotion with epiderm cream to calm my skin...hw do i mix it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / 12 Realistic Female Body Types

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.