Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Denied Entry Into The Uk - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Denied Entry Into The Uk (9274 Views)

31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria / Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Denied Entry Into The Uk (issue A Notice Of Refusal Of Leave To Enter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denied Entry Into The Uk by sndrmrtns: 4:08am On Feb 14, 2013
sheuk: She dint actually indicated that she was going to see her friend , but the major issue now is that wat will be my own fate anytime am ready to go to the UK wth this my family issue simply because my passport nos is stated on my babys visaa by the british high commission that he can only be accompanied by me or by his mum to the UK. Now they were both refused for entrying and also that their visa was cancelled, case is still on, we av filed all our defence and paid all the necessarybills levied against us for the appeal. I want to travel now so wats my chance? i have my visa already 2yrs.
1.You Used your Visa to secure your family own and you stated they were going with you. Right?
2. You need to travel with them when you stated they were travelling with you for hoilday.
3. They will asked your wife at POE where was your husband? Good answer will give entrance
4.Your statement of account was used to secure the visa and you were not there how can they access the money to pay the bills?
These are new question at POE for family Visa.

I was a witness of one at POE but already helped the lady inside flight on what asnwers to gave to them but spent 15mins answering questions before given entrance.
Re: Denied Entry Into The Uk by okwudiri78: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Am sure she has someone in UK. And it was that same person who booked the hotel for her and canceled it immediately she was issued visa not knowing that it will not end there. If she was sure about staying in the hotel she should have paid and get her receipt even if its for 1 week. Well, the UKBA rules is being updated every year so i suggest that whoever want to visit UK should take time and go through their immigration rules. Things are not as it used to be . There are tightening their border at the moment. At this stage there is absolutely nothing she can do about it. My humble advice to her is to keep those papers that was given to her for reference when she wish to apply in future because everything has been stored in the system.
Re: Denied Entry Into The Uk by sheuk: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2013
@Okwudiri vey many tnx for ur kind gesture, we ve filed an appeal with successful outcome since 31st of dec 2012, still waitin for the home office ring for passport submission onward for the the visa re-issue.no ring yet from them ooo its takin for too long.
Re: Denied Entry Into The Uk by okwudiri78: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=zaraman]@poster on the landing card your friend filled out,what address did she write?probably the cancelled hotel address.If that is the case they will surely deny her entry[/ oh! yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Skills Can One Learn Before Moving Into Canada? / Experience With Immigration When Traveling With Our Nigeria Passport / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.