Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

A Prayer For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For All (538 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For All by staggerman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
Heavenly Father, I just wanna thank you for these guys on this forum who commit themselves to your works. Without these people, who would do it? Bless them and favour them. Increase their faith, wisdom, and boldness. Let the line between heaven and earth be thinner. Let them know how real you are. Let them be a blessing to others. Let others accept your love through them. Protect them from all evil at all times. And let no harm come to them. Heal them and keep them on their feet. Let them not doubt or waiver for even a moment. Let them be deaf to the devil. Let them have hearts to love, minds to discern, eyes and ears to sense your will.

For the Administrators of this forum, let them be encouraged in what they do. Provide for their needs in running this forum. Give them wisdom. Give them the peace that surpasses understanding. And bless their everyday lives.

Finally I pray for a peace about this forum. Let there not be any division. I speak against Satan's meddling and trickery. I command protection over these forums. Let each conversation be productive and fruitful. I command a muzzle on the voice of the devil so that truth is heard.

In Jesus name.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

"A Life Without A Definite BEARING, Will Be A BORING One." / Why Are Some Churches Producing Atheists? / Define Faith *with An Example*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.