Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu (10385 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
pro01:

These Yoruba men can sabi cry because of woman! See how Dele Mumudu dey foam for mouth because them say im wife no vote for am, lol. The way he's raking about the supposed insult to his wife, one would thing that Reuben alleged she was 'giving it' from behind to the president. Very childish indeed for MuMudu to be sulking over nothing really.

Have you forgotten that it was the news of Bian-cars national sexploits starting from the home front to Abuja that gave Ojuku stroke that turned him into a veggie (Ugwu) and finally killed him
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by assetstrap(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kilode?!:

Can somebody explain what this means in Nigerian politics.

Define Right, Center and left with examples of leading ideological figures.

I want to think I'm a tiny bit politically aware, but I'm yet to see any well articulated description of these ideologies in Nigerian politics.

What are the values and ideas that represent left, right or center??

Except he's talking about the left and right of Crude Oil money sha

o'boy i tire o!! none of the parties have anything close to an ideological stance their usual tripe is 'we will build schools, we will build roads, we will increase megawatts from 400 to 406' blah,blah, blah
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
RA has finally shown himself up to be a ninny in the knowledge of Political Diction grin grin just as DM has shown himself to be c crass society-style paparazzo journalist grin but how shall we find out entertainment without these buffoons milling out comedy for us to laugh at grin
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Have you forgotten that it was the news of Bian-cars national sexploits starting from the home front to Abuja that gave Ojuku stroke that turned him into a veggie (Ugwu) and finally killed him

This guy sha. U must wan sha settle tribal scores any which way. Where exactly are you from sef? Anyways. Bianca is toooooo disciplined (like all true Igbo matrons) to engage in such. May all rumour mongers rot in hell.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by clip: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
Honestly, i cant believe my Reuben Abati can change like this.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
pro01:

This guy sha. U must wan sha settle tribal scores any which way. Where exactly are you from sef? Anyways. Bianca is toooooo disciplined (like all true Igbo matrons) to engage in such. May all rumour mongers rot in hell.

Sources reveal that Bianca the wife of Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu is currently in a sizzling romance with Uju Robert Okonkwo.

According to source, the two have been in the guarded relationship for some time now, but only few people close to Bianca were aware of the relationship.

Source reveals that in short while they kick started their relationship, Uju Robert Okonkwo has moved into her husband’s home in Enugu.

Further findings reveals that Mr.Okonkwo is a Commissioner in Governor Obi’s government and Bianca reportedly nominated him for the job.

We shall keep you posted as events unfold.

[size=18pt]BIAFRAN WARLORD OJUKWU SUFFERS SECOND STROKE;IN CRITICAL CONDITION [/size]

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/12640/4/biafran-warlord-ojukwu-suffers-second-strokein-cri.html
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by BetaThings: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
pro01:

These Yoruba men can sabi cry because of woman! See how Dele Mumudu dey foam for mouth because them say im wife no vote for am, lol. The way he's raking about the supposed insult to his wife, one would thing that Reuben alleged she was 'giving it' from behind to the president. Very childish indeed for MuMudu to be sulking over nothing really. In any case, I see no difference between Akpati and Mumudu. Mumudu would have been even worse if he were the Presidential spokesman. . .who doesn't know how much of an a.s.slicker and fawning, servile suck-up expert he is? Kissing the backksides of folks like Mike Adenuga, Esama Igbinedion, Deinde Fernendaz, and every moneybag in sight. . . .let alone if he ever gets the chance to work for the president? ? ? Abeg let them gerrrrrout joor. Dey there dey cry because of wife like a proper MUMUdu.
Dele Momodu is actually not Yoruba
He is from Edo State
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Skii(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
989900:

1-1. . .I beg insert disc 2. I dey gbadun this

I think I'm leaning a bit towards Dele Momodu as far as this bout is concerned, wow shocked
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by FutureDon(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
As far as I'm concerned, there are two Reuben Abatis; the ''pre-GEJ'' DR REUBEN ABATI and the currently ambiguous Abati of the GEJ era.

He's on his way to oblivion. Someone should please remind him that he's not going to remain on Jonathan's payroll till Messiah comes.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by DrummaBoy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Beyond that, INEC recorded over 26,000 votes for me nationwide despite not having unrestricted access to public funds like Dr Abati’s boss. I would want Reuben to tell the world if indeed he and his two wives voted for President Jonathan. I doubt it, unless he was a fake critic. I can’t think of Obama’s spokesman bringing the wife of a journalist into an argument. Is this what power does to otherwise sensible men? How would posterity remember Reuben? I guess: A man who voluntarily set fire to everything he ever wrote. Shame!

When I left NYSC in 2003 and went to Lagos to search for a job in 2004, I became hooked on Sunday Guardian. Out of my meager applicant allowi I received from my late Mum, I ensured I bought the weekend paper to read Rueben Abati's coloumn.
Why he took up this job with Jonathan, I don't know. Is it for the money or fame? But like Momodu said posterity will remember him as a man who set fire to all that he wrote.

Shame, indeed!
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Knight1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
I LIKE THAT REUBEN ABATI RESPONDS ON ISSUES. IT INDICATES A LISTENING ADVISER TO GOVT. I DON'T THINK THE MAN HAS CHANGED MUCH, ONE ONLY NEEDS TO BE IN GOVT SOMETIMES BEFORE YOU CAN TRULY KNOW WHASSUP; HE'S COMPETING WITH THE IJAW PEOPLE SURROUNDING HIS BOSS, OLD AND NEW FRIENDS OF GEJ, HENCE HE MIGHT NOT REALLY HAVE THE EARS OF THE PRESIDENT AS ONE WILL EXPECT.
AS FOR DELE MOMODU, WE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT HE IS, PURE BOOT LICKING SYCOPHANT.
*using style to tell us abati has two wives, mschheeeeew*
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Skii(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
Knight1:

I LIKE THAT REUBEN ABATI RESPONDS ON ISSUES. IT INDICATES A LISTENING ADVISER TO GOVT. I DON'T THINK THE MAN HAS CHANGED MUCH, ONE ONLY NEEDS TO BE IN GOVT SOMETIMES BEFORE YOU CAN TRULY KNOW WHASSUP; HE'S COMPETING WITH THE IJAW PEOPLE SURROUNDING HIS BOSS, OLD AND NEW FRIENDS OF GEJ, HENCE HE MIGHT NOT REALLY HAVE THE EARS OF THE PRESIDENT AS ONE WILL EXPECT.
AS FOR DELE MOMODU, WE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT HE IS, PURE BOOT LICKING SYCOPHANT. *using style to tell us abati has two wives, mschheeeeew*

Which indeed I think is a fair response to Reuben dragging his wife (Dele's) into it. And like he pointed out, a professional like Reuben should know better. Obama's spokesperson wouldn't do the same.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Knight1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
c'mon. that wasn't about DM's wife and HE knows that; he's just cashing in on that. Reuben was slamming the guy's silly prez ambition and nothing more.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by BabaEleko(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
Knight1:

c'mon. that wasn't about DM's wife and HE knows that; he's just cashing in on that. Reuben was slamming the guy's silly prez ambition and nothing more.

Do u even understand english at all (No diss oo abeg) If someone claims that UR OWN WIFE didn't vote for u in an election, what do you think the person connotes regarding your integrity/personality with your wife? U fear me oo
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by aglomar: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
Na wa 2 dem
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by cheikh: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
clip
Honestly, i cant believe my Reuben Abati can change like this.

@^^ Did he really change ? wink He is a professional propagandist. That's what "journalists"(embedded) or employed by governments are supposed to do-  promote and project favourable image of the government no matter how grotesque it seems to detractors or admirers of Abati grin.

Besides, he has two wives to support, so he has to get "busy"/productive by any means necessary grin grin. Please understand his predicament at the home front grin wink. He did not change as a person but only advanced his "career" wink; never mind the fancy phrases like "left of this", "Centre" and "right of that" or even "extremism". They don't mean anything in Nigeria. We are generally unprincipled and not disciplined enough to engage in such "pseudo" idealogical pursuits let alone the intellectual rigour that goes with such "sporty" activities. Our so called trade unions cannot be sensibly be described as "leftists" of any kind let alone DM shocked grin.
Abati did not do anything unusual that most Nigerians will not desire to do if called upon to "serve" their "father/motherland" grin grin. I beg free him wink
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by sheff(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Two scallywags fighting for their mouth and status.SMH
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by oiseworld: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2012
when we were all following on his articles at guardian we never cared if he had four wife, so thats not an issue to us dele.

I tink i go with abati on these, he has not changed from who we knew him to be, and would not changed. If he made a mistake at all was to have taken up a public position as pres spokesman or wat ever it is.

Then he should never have replied babe dee or has he forgotten the criteria for selection in politics(critize the government) and u stand a chance for one political appointment.

It worked for him, worked for Ribadu now he come they spoil baba dee market.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by clip: 2:09am On Feb 08, 2012
I am not sure Uncle Dele will not do same if given the same opportunity.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Ndipe(m): 2:24am On Feb 08, 2012
clip:

I am not sure Uncle Dele will not do same if given the same opportunity.

Good observation. For a guy who was a June 12 follower, what exactly was his relationship with the Abacha's and Babangida in subsequent years?
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Knight1(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2012
A day after D-Day, the joke on Twitter, Facebook and online (the essential scourge of our time) was that Dele Momodu got only one vote at the polling booth in his ward, and that even his wife who followed him to the polling booth voted for someone else - Goodluck Jonathan, most probably. But he has trudged on since then like a man of faith, proclaiming his undying faith in Nigeria.
@ baba_Eleko, i think i have a sufficient understanding of english language; and in this context, RA has done nothing to diminish MRs Moji, he merely reported a fact;it was truly circulated in several media. HE didn't drag the woman in any mud. And for a man claiming that another person took things personal, DM should be expected to stay above the fray instead of asking whether the TWO WIVES of RA voted GEJ.
I'm not a GEJ or RA fan, but the man, as far as this article is concerned, has done nothing wrong!
and as i said earlier, WE've seen the segun adeniyis in govt, it is easier to run the government with your mouth when you are out of it than when you are actually holding the reins.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Detongue: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2012
Dele Momodu is a bigger disgrace, because of his big mouth and lips, words just drops from him without thinking. Why make a mountain out of his wife? Reuben Abati, should help him get a job in d presidency so dat he can shut his big lips
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by arrived(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2012
It's childish of abati to make such statement about dele's wife. However, i love the way dele finished him. He destroyed him with his words; it's quite impressive!
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by arrived(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2012
@detongue and others, why won't he make mountain out of his wife? He stated she fed them all during their poverty stricken days! I respect him to have remembered that now that he worth millions!
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Detongue: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2012
Total rubbish, wen does his wife bcoms issue
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by latibaba: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2012
Get carried away by any journalist,SAN,activist etc.
you do that at your peril.
where is Festus kiyamo now?
what is his take about GEJ administration?
where Rubicon abati?
what is his take on his BOSS'S leadership style?
where is Comrade Oshiomole now?
what was his stand on emergent subsidy removal?

where is OLISA AGABAKOGBA (SAN) now?
we all heard his opinion on Subsidy removal then.
ask him now.

Mallam RIBADU said PDP is too corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria?
ask him same question now?
especially now that they have offer him something.
a simple table manner requires that " YOU DON'T TALK WHILE EATING"

So naija wake up from your slumber!
there is no MESIAH among us,ALMIGHTY GOD is the only MESIAH.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by arrived(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2012
@dayokanu, your username is a comedy.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by zakiyyu(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2012
this man become a Wawa!
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Moves: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Totally wrong of RA to bring DM wife into it, Any sane man would take exception to that which DM did, RA is a disgrace
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Rastamann: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
Well done Dele, you really hit him below the belt. But if I may ask what is Abati doing with two wives.

He dey marry them na!
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2012
Reuben  ABATI
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Akiika: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dele: S.T.F.U, you think we all forget when you go around taking picture of looters(IBB,Abacha, AbdulSalami e.t.c) and their family in your overrated piece of junk called ovation? You'll pass for an "ashawo", abegiiii, make i hear word. We know you roll with the set of people that wrecked this country. I don't understand your kind of activism? Exile to London my foot, wasn't it because of your personal relationship to the Abiolas?

Abati: Na chop chop make you dey talk with the other side of your mouth, i can understand. You are simply doing your job as a spokesperson,, but my issue with you is when you misrepresent the obvious fact. What you fail to understand is that your oga's reign will come to an end soon and you'll be left with your soiled credibility. For every gibberish you utter i can present your articles from my archive that directly counter it.

Both of you should keep the cat fight, it surely is good comedy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. / Ijaws: The Most Hypocritical (we Niger Delta) / FG Blackmailing Jonathan To Dent His Rising International Profile - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.