Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu (10462 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by vizion: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
i'm just curious but is this not the same Dele Momodu that owns ovation, the magazine that in its hay days hailed the thieveing governors and politicians.

how many of them did he critic when they where milking their state treasury dry and throwing parties in western country, how come he now remembers he is a journalist when Goodluck is the President.

i'm not holding brief for Goodluck but Dele should tell us the reason for his outburst on the president, because i think he is doing a PHd on Goodluck, every atricle he writes on thisday has the president's name in it, and i really mean every
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by Ndipe(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
vizion:

i'm just curious but is this not the same Dele Momodu that owns ovation, the magazine that in its hay days hailed the thieveing governors and politicians.

how many of them did he critic when they where milking their state treasury dry and throwing parties in western country, how come he now remembers he is a journalist when Goodluck is the President.

i'm not holding brief for Goodluck but Dele should tell us the reason for his outburst on the president, because i think he is doing a PHd on Goodluck, every atricle he writes on thisday has the president's name in it, and i really mean every

And he is now coming out to be the mouthpiece of the masses? No please! I'd like to know what Abiol'as children think of him.
Re: Reuben Abati V. Dele Momodu by ochukoccna: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2012
During the “removal of fuel subsidy” protests, the President repeatedly acknowledged the average Nigerian’s right to protest

[size=28pt]BIG FAT LIE jo![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Why did he bring in the military for civilian matters when it was apparent he had lost face.

How would posterity remember Reuben? I guess: A man who voluntarily set fire to everything he ever wrote. Shame!

[size=18pt]CLASSIC PUNCH LINE.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’ / What Is The Difference Between A University Degree And A Military Degree? / Ibe Kachikwu - GMD NNPC Does Not Have A Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.