Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure (11431 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 1:31am On Jun 10, 2012
I think Akwa Ibom is really upgrading the state infrastrution,this is just some beautification being done in akwa Ibom by Nigerpet structures Ltd..Apart from this the governor is really doing a good Job turning the urban city with beautification and first class projects...this are some pics..

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 1:49am On Jun 10, 2012
Charles1234: I think Akwa Ibom is really upgrading the state infrastrution,this is just some beautification being done in akwa Ibom by Nigerpet structures Ltd..Apart from this the governor is really doing a good Job turning the urban city with beautification and first class projects...this are some pics..

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 2:36am On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=Charles1234][/quote]

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 3:02am On Jun 10, 2012
arrangee: Wow, recycled pictures of Le Meridian Uyo, the road to the hotel and an uncompleted bridge are the sum total of grand strides in infrastructure development in Akwaibom! I can;t even believe my eyes. Anybody who knows anything about the guy knows that he buys accolades, Phds, awards, you name it. There should be no surprise that this was just poor attempt at oiling his propaganda machine to cover up for the complete mess he has created in Akwaibom,
hey man i posted some more pics,look at the number 2 of the forum ,maybe it will make you beleive akpabio deserve the awards render to him by CBN!

1 Like

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by jason123: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2012
Charles1234,
Nice pics! Beautiful state!!! cool The Governor is indeed trying!

2 Likes

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 5:54am On Jun 10, 2012
More pics from Akwa Ibom State !!!

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 6:02am On Jun 10, 2012
Charles1234: More pics from Akwa Ibom State !!!

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Charles1234: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2012
[quote author=Charles1234][/quote]

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Ndipe(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
The scenerey is beautiful, see how our cash crops (palm oil fruits) co-exist peacefully with modern roads.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
My heart is filled with pride.

Congrats to the governor

Buhari / Akpabio ticket may also work good.
Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by aljharem(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
This is quite good, love the space.

How I wish my state can look spacious like this
Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
GenBuhari: My heart is filled with pride.

Congrats to the governor

Not a bad combo. I respect this Akpabio man

1 Like

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Beaf: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
GenBuhari: My heart is filled with pride.

Congrats to the governor

Take your madness to another thread where you can celeberate spent, cobwebbed, senile, bloodthirsty murderers and wall gecko's.
This thread is to celeberate the youthful, virile Akpabio.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2012
^ Beaf you really need to chill pill!!
grin
Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by kettykin: 4:58am On Jun 12, 2012
The wonderful Pictures of roads , Bridges and Beautiful Mansions in the Pictures posted above only remind me of huge Maintenance Cost that will be required to put them in shape in the Next 10 years. The only Economically/Business intelligent thing that Akpabio and indeed any Niger Delta Governor can do now is to Institutionalise wealth in their domain, this they can do with a Deep Sea Port in Ibaka , Calabar and PH, Nigeria's Maritime Business is bigger than the Banking industry and telecommunication industry combined and it is second only to the oil industry. why is it taking the SE/SS to realise this and speedily use Jonathan's Era to do the needful so that even if Jonathan does not come back 2015 they will not be crying marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by ogr01: 5:01am On Jun 12, 2012
I agree with all that the governor has done very well interms of infrastruture.But, i also know that capital projects like construction is an easy way for corruption.Now that, the roads are opened and interlinked, the governor before 2015 should concentrate on Capacity building,job creation especially through enabling investment environment.
Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by ubandire(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
KnowAll: [size=18pt]Akpabio is a man that enjoys tithing when the cameras are rolling. The State earns more than any other State in Nigeria, and probably more than some countries in W.A. Akwa Ibom should be el-dorado by now, this man is not performing as expected of him, of course when compared to state’s with lean budgets but has hooliganic rogues in power it would appear as if he has done exceptionally well and he is hitting all the right notes.

Far, far, far, foul and a fallacy, the man na 419[/size], undecided

Hahahahahah Lagosian lol

1 Like

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by aishatua1: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fashola remain the best,the rest of them are just there...
Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by ikeyman00(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
KnowAll: Akpabio is a man that enjoys tithing when the cameras are rolling. The State earns more than any other State in Nigeria, and probably more than some countries in W.A. Akwa Ibom should be el-dorado by now, this man is not performing as expected of him, of course when compared to state’s with lean budgets but has hooliganic rogues in power it would appear as if he has done exceptionally well and he is hitting all the right notes.

Far, far, far, foul and a fallacy, the man na 419,

the same could be said of fashola

u agree?

1 Like

Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2012
The new terminal building of the AKIA is being designed to accommodate 1.5 million passengers annually. It is scheduled to be completed in January 2014.
Re: Cbn Names Akpabio Best Governor In Infrastructure by ba7man(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile: We still dey wait for the list of the so called infrastructures o.

Talk about invisible and 419 infrastructures,

Truely, Akpabio is doing well but we also have to put certain things into consideration. Land area, population and allocation. If I collect 20million to refurbish a house while you collect the same amount to do the same to a room....whose effort will look better in a short term?. #FACT# If you pump the same amount used to acheive all this into Lagos, you can't effect a change in Apapa, let alone the whole Lagos state. What are their populations and how much do they both collect?? Do the maths and provide d answer to yourselves. Beautiful pics too i gotta admit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu / APC Women Protest In Port Harcourt / Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.