Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nokia Belle Is Here - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Belle Is Here (61402 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update. / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by aieromon(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Screenshots. . . .

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jedisco(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2012
@temmy you are beginning to sound desperate by bringing up clearly irrelevant points. Or maybe you've not used a Nokia 701.

1. USB OTG and fm transmitter- I am really suspicious of these your researches. I don't know how you got less than a feet when Nokia clearly states that the range of their fm transmitters in the two phones are equal and is about 6 feet. This value correlates with what I get.
OTG service on 710 works much better and smother than that on N8. Thats an undeniable fact.

2. I've told you that comparing a fixed focus and auto focus camera is just like comparing a saloon car, a wagon and a jeep. They are all meant for different tastes and purposes.
Again go and read about the pros and cons of a fixed focus camera.

3. Saying 701 is a remake C7 is just like saying different IPhone or BB models with thesame design are simply remakes.
It doesn't sound smart.

4. The TV out issue is simply overstressed. What I've got is ok for me as the difference is not much

5. The features I mentioned have absolutely nothing to do with carla. They are features of the FP1 update that symbian belle native phones will get this month or next. Carla will be out around Q4.
Since Nokia has said that they would get dolby support it simply shows its got the hardware I don't know why you are arguing. Until you can explain how C7 gets NFC support (a hardware feature) after Anna update, you should put this point to bed.

6. I don't believe someone can be putting up a case for a 256MB device in this day and age. Its simply shows you've not used 701 and so its more of 'a one-eyed king in the land of the blind' scenario.
I've handled phones with higher processing power than 701 and they are awesome. And mind you having alot of apps stored on your phone with a full memory card affects your phone speed whether they are running or not. I don't have to put off apps that should start up with the phone just because my phone specs is below par.
Its like making a case for a 1GB RAM laptop against a 4GB one.

6. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but this is something I really need to put to rest. OLDER GENERATION S^3 PHONES WILL NOT RECEIVE CARLA UPDATE (forget the rumours you hear online) I said its the last OS update not the last symbian update. Afterall S60V5 still gets updates today but these are not OS updates. Don't you get the difference.
S60 3rd FP1 not upgradeable to FP2 even with the
former having better HW. S60 5th not
upgradeable to S^3. And now S^3 not
upgradeable to Belle FP1
The only reason Nokia dished out the Anna and Belle update for you guys is cos they were loosing sales. But man you must be very greedy. How do you think Nokia is going to push up sales for new devices if they keep updating older ones to run thesame OS. Purview 808 will soon be out and you are still asking for OS updates for its child
Look at Android. Only phones released in 2011 will get ICS.
Has it also occurred to you that the major features in some updates require certain minimum specs? You could also ask Nokia to release a lite Belle for N97 or N73.
Nokia has said that older S^3 will NOT get FP1 update due this month and you are already having delusions about Carla that is due in Q4. Its like a primary school pupil that wants to go to the university without first going to secondary school.

7. Can we just throw these your tests into the dustbin cos just like the one about the fm transmitter, they do not hold water. Or maybe you should stop using a phantom 701.
I am not hoping to get thesame battery life listed by Nokia, but it does not take a rocket scientist to know that a phone with battery talk-time of 17hours will definitely last longer than that with talk-time of 8hours.

8. Like I said Nokia 701 is 20% smaller, 10% thinner and 4g smaller.
Looking at both of them, 701 looks much smaller and more handy. Or man can you compare a box with 1m by 1m by 1m dimension of 50g with another with half of the dimensions But still weighing 50g?
I wonder if the 10 and 20% mean anything to you.

9. I am still looking for the more expensive hardware of N8 with better performance (apart from its 12MP camera). Whereas I have given you multiple instances where 701 trounces N8 both in hardware and software. And yes N8 looks ugly.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2012
This is ridiculous. i dont think i ever mentioned anything that even anyyone can't give a try. i simply did something so physical and obvious. of course i know u gonna mention those that, afterall it aint OFFICIAL isnt it. tell u what, why dont u try and give these stuffs ur own test and lets see what u v got..
1. USB OTG & transmitter. u are suspicious cos u v neva used them before. and now u really made me doubt if u hav the 701 u claimed u had. this is very simple, get an OTG cable, try out a bigger memory transflash on a 701 and tell me what u v got,
U v got an FM Radio at home, use your 701's FM transmitter with it and tell us what u got. abi anoda thin dey dia ni why do u keep reading features without even trying them out for urself.. o Ga ooo..

2. Stop talking about Auto and fix focus lenses man, its annoying. what pros? u mean.. pros of fixed compared to a AutoFocus lens. Damn! whats is wrong with u. 701 is fixed. SIMPLE! there is nothin u can do about it. no-sweet talks could bring the 2 cams to comparison..

3. Read before u post... 701 is a remake of c7.. i didnt say cos they look alike, i said they had same fragile hardwares including that of n97 (the board, the sound input framework, same samsung k5wag2 cpu NAND that controls d chipsets includin FM transmitter RFs) just that 701 went through fine body polish and RAM upgrading with clearblack added.

4. can u swear to using ur 701 TV OUT function??.. stop it man, 701 TV out is out of it and u hav neva tried it b4. stop lying

5. OMG. NFC is a new improved way of transfering contents, it simply needs an inbuilt NFC microchip Hardware for it to work, this chip wasnt built into some new nokia smartphones including N8, when Nokia was releasing BELLE, they include NFC support as a feature to it, but it was excluded from n8's firmware cos it wont function, Doulby sound is a feature that will be included on CARLA, it will only be included on the FIRWARE of devices with sorround sound Hardwares. GBam!
Belle Feature Pack 1 (FP1 ) updates are for the 3rd releases of symbian 3 smartphones (the ones that came pre-installed with belle) and the firmware included a new ARM11's CPU driver which provides faster processing from 1 to 1.3GHz.

Tell me Jeddy, is that your imagination? or where did u read that Lame blog post?? s40, s60v2, s60v3 & s60v5 are the the old nokia Operating system with different standard Firmware cores and can never be upgraded into a different core. Symbian 3 core is different and it follows the same pattern as android and windows phone OS with upgradeable cores. N8 has move from s3 Firmware to Anna and Now to Belle, its up to Nokia to decide if older s3 smartphones wont get any more Firmware updates or not and not ur little imagination, the rumour u saw on mynokiablog.com says NO NOKIA BELLE FP1/CARLA FOR OLDER S3 devices isnt it? well, already the forum is taking BELLE FP1 as carla, we shall see the outcome of carla and its firmware update soon enough. Now u poured everyting from the blog inside here,,, Na wah oooo.

6. PHANTOM 701?.. lol.. Joker! still comparing what he sees online to what he is holding, 17hrs talk time indeed, an MTN Midnite call with ur device with a normal 2.5G takes the phone to BATTERY SAVER MODE at 4hrs 50mins, even with the earpice plugged in. mind you, 3mm headset jack for 701 was poorly designed with the hole at the left side of the phone which adds to the poor and shitty hardware of ur phone, putting the phone in ur pocket when the headset is connected makes ur pocket look somehow when u ar walking man. u knw it. just mention what i havnt done with a 701 b4..

Really? Only Camera?? what about HDMI, Real FM transmitter & TV out and OTG (Compared to the crappy one of 701), AMOLED SCreen, Xenon.. u only use ur phone to browse, watch few clips, take lame snapshots and play games so u dont really know how unique the rest of the features are bro. n8 was used in shooting films like " The Commuter", "Olive" and "Gulp" as well as a Drums of death music video "wont be long" ... Didnt say 701 is bad, ttruly both phones are different, they v got their various pros and cons and their strength lies at different angle. Luv the ways Nokia designs their devices, always putting cool differencs in devices which leaves u wondering which to go for. wonder why people keep buying the old ugly N8 device (as u claimed)?? it s simple, person wey no use am no go know. GBAM. OVER and OUT!
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:54am On Mar 16, 2012
@symbianDon got the semi transparent digital clock working now bro, but the small calendar widget is very stubborn smiley is ur modded belle small calendar widget transparent?

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by oskamboo: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2012
hey bros,have been following this thread for a while now and its quite educative and interesting. Please, i just bought C7 and a cousin of mine also bought N8. How can we upgrade these to symbian belle. I need step by step method of doing it. Will appreciate ur quick response,also where can i download nice application and games on them.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OSKAMBOO
COngrats to u & ur cousin bro. there are mainly 2 ways to upgrade your device to belle but will only mention the Normal/Official way.
First is to get/download the lastest NOKIA SUITE software (version 3.3 or later) For your PC. he old ovi suite integrated on the disc that came with your phone wont work for BELLE update

Make sure u v got a fast and reliable internet connection to avoid Bricking your phone during update ( A "Bricked" is a device with corrupted/Damaged firmware that will never work, until u get it fixed in a Nokia Store or u flash it manually)

Install the Nokia Suite to ur pc and plug in your device with ur uSB cable (Your Phone should be in NOKIA OVI SUITE USB Mode. u can get that in SETTINGS-CONNECTIVITY-USB-NOKIA OVI SUITE [default])

Nokia suite should detect your phone from the PC, when that is done. Locate the SOFTWARE UPDATES icon at the PC Suite Top ( Below the Top-Most Menu Bar) and click on it, after some seconds, Nokia suite display the software update for your phone. click on it, your download should start, relax and make sure that the connected device and the cable is not being touched ( A slight disconnection of either your USB CABLE or the network during upgrade will lead to bricking your device)
Nokia belle update is is about 156mb ( Can be more or less depending on your device model and your product code)
yOUR UPDATE should be completed after the download has been successful and ur phone restarts. And thats it, welcome to a brand new feel of Symbian Operating system smiley smiley

As a precaution, Make sure u backup your data and files before performing an update. also it is a nice idea to soft Reset/ format the phone with *#7370# before Belle update to prevent errors in updates, constant restarting as well as lagging/Slow performance after update.
Some product codes of symbian3 devices (that hasn't yet been updated to Anna) still shows Anna update before a proper upgrade to belle. dial *#0000# after update to see the new OS u are running after update, if it happens to be on Symbian Anna instead of belle, the u ll have to do the same procedure again from step 1, The Nokia suite should show another update!

U can get good applications from nokian8fanclub.com, symbianzone.us and Nokia Store (store.ovi.com) Also get good themes at symbianthemes.us
Enjoy smiley
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
symbian 3 Games, running on belle. screenshots

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
temmy.m3:
symbian 3 Games, running on belle. screenshots
_
Hey man could you gimme the download link for pes and spidey? And what phone is that?
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by aieromon(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Hey man could you gimme the download link for pes and spidey? And what phone is that?

http://www.nokiavnn.com/2011/06/hd-games-collection-for-symbian3-nokia.html
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_

Its Nokia N8, the link posted above by AIEROMON includes them all.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2012
They couldn't install on my 701. 'constrained by certificate', it said.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 2:08am On Mar 17, 2012
SimonAndal: They couldn't install on my 701. 'constrained by certificate', it said.

The game u r trying to install is not signed. and your phone has not been hacked to install unsigned applications and games yet. download the file below and install. then u ll be able to install unsigned softwares. then u can reinstall the game.

http://temmy.xtgem.com/Download%20items
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Ossaifamous(m): 5:26am On Mar 17, 2012
Can someone please tell me the price of 701 and 603
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ossai famous: Can someone please tell me the price of 701 and 603

as of now that am writing this, 701 goes for 52k.. and 603, 38k in SLOT
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 23, 2012
aieromon: Screenshots. . . .
Dude whats up with that battery widget with status stuff, how can i get it?

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by omoboy08(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
Is der any oda ways for weather widget to show on my 701? Ve installed but couldnt use d widget. It just keep loading without showin.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by aieromon(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
omoboy08: Is der any oda ways for weather widget to show on my 701? Ve installed but couldnt use d widget. It just keep loading without showin.

Reboot the device and switch network to 3G.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2012
You guys are getting me real confused. Have it in mind to get 2 new phones a  9860 which is non negotiable but my second ☎ option is open now after seeing this thread. Wanted to get a galaxy note cos ℓ̊ love big screens, ℓ̊ love N9 but won't cut my Sim not for anything.

My question is there a nokia that can compete with galaxy note or any other dual core ☎? My main attraction are games and softwares. Please enlighten ♏έ.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jedisco(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2012
Sorry I lost track of this thread but I'm back
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jedisco(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2012
temmy.m3:

mind you, 3mm headset jack for 701 was poorly designed with the hole at the left side of the phone which adds to the poor and shitty hardware of ur phone, putting the phone in ur pocket when the headset is connected makes ur pocket look somehow when u ar walking man. u knw it. just mention what i havnt done with a 701 b4..

Until I saw this, I was seriously wondering why an N8 user who has supposedly handled 701 will be coming up with all this stuff.
Man the headset of my phone is next to the power-off button on the TOP and not by the side.
Most likely you mistook another phone for 701. When you handle 701 then we can talk cos clearly your N8 can't be different from that of people around. Therefore your opinion and theirs shouldn't differ greatly.
You said I should mention what you have not done with 701. Well its obvious you have never used it before.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by aieromon(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2012
Somebody made Big Analog Map Clock widgets for Belle and included Nigeria. cheesy

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by aieromon(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
You can choose to install either of the two files included in the zip folder.Reboot device and select Clock,Big Analogue from your widget list.

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 3:19am On Mar 25, 2012
@JEDISCO
Oh My God. Am very sorry for the mistake man, thought i modified that part of the post the second day i posted it, U know sometimes when a device aint yours, u dont get to study some stuffs about it so well apart from the ones you really planned on experimenting on, It is the charging port that is placed on the left side and the 3mm jack on top at the center, next to the USB port . I bought the 701 now though (he eventually sold it to get an xperia), so i v got both the N8 and 701.(was hoping to get the old N900 or wait for 808 ).. Maybe i should take time in comparing both to my own taste now.. at least for the benefit of those still confused choosing both devices.
Now that i hav the 2 bad machines, i took the time in formarting both so i wont make any of them feel jealous smiley. both took the same formating time before finally booting back to normal. now, Am so used to the n8 so i just inserted the sim and memory card back at the right side of the phone and thats it. i found something funny about 701's sim and memory card slot, how can Nokia decide to put the MicroSD slot under, Covered by the battery and leave the SIM slot above Common, thats no brainer, (it should have been the other way round) what about Hot swapping?? sometimes u quickly wanna remove the Mem-card without having to switch off and reboot.. i do alot of interchanging of MicroSD and its really gonna be annoying having to switch off and killing all my opened programs before doing that, especially when my 701 has only about 7.6GB useable internal memory. i think N8 wins in that area.
I transfered my files back into the phone, normarlly i used to keep about 14GB file on the mass memory of my N8 (apart from the ones on the MicroSD), but i had to cut the list down when copying to 701 and i didnt like the fact that i couldnt copy my movies to my 701, my music files already took 7.2GB, . so i guess 8GB is a way too small for keeping music, movies, taking snapshot and recording HD videos at the same time.
701's NFC was very nice and sending files was cool, by just switchin it on in connectivity and touching another phone with an NFC and the bluetooth of both phones switches on and starst sending/receiving. that is definitely a plus for 701
Holding both phones indoors, the clearblack of 701 makes the TFT screen a pleasant one and the phone itself has a very bright display which is awesome for a TFT LED, but contrast level is very low (even at maximum) which spoils all, i still cant do without the superb quality of the Strong Amoled Display of the N8, makes my movies and pictures awesome smiley
CAMERA.. i know the N8 wins here but before u eat me raw, i v got something to say about 701's cam too.. in bright sunny day, 701 takes a very good landscape outdoor pictures which is almost very close to what N8 does (if u know how to handle a camera), though the difference is clear doing the same spot snap with N8.. Also the mechanism in 701 + its LED flash isnt impressive in any way, i took a picture of a fast rolling object with both device wich i ll upload after this post.
The N8 was louder with music playback in loudspeaker. i really dont use this much often (i use the earpiece instead) except when am doing laundries or bored with earpiece so i wont consider this as a big deal, at least for me
PROCESSING AND SPEED. without doubt, i found 701having more speed boost during game loading and using Nokia phone browser, though am not a fan of NokiaBrowser due to its Heavy data usage.. However, map navigation, Opera 12, Opmini7 and other basic apps seems to run pretty thesame, though i know 701 gonna run more app at the same time with stability than N8 because of its Double Ram upgrade compared to that of N8 (256 to 512) so 701 wins here
Also i love using my fm transmitter and 3mm port as a Car Mp3 and home DVD player respectively. 701 isnt just doing it for me here. i don�t get good range of transmission with its FM transmitter. (this is the same problem i had with n97) i requires pushing the phone around the radio, and immediately u u move, the connection goes off again, whereas in N8, The person sitting at the back of the car could play with the phone and i still get good range of music transmission with the car radio. I just dont wanna talk about 701's 3mm AV connection cos its annoying. even though i dont use my N8's HDMI, i still get a very good picture quality (exactly like that of a normal home DVD players) with its 3mm port with the TV.
LOOKS. 701 is so pleasant to the eye with its nice curved design at the edges. but the sides and the back really doesnt look so awesome like that of the N8, though n8's sharp curved edges is a NO NO for me. but sincerely speaking, n8 is not close to being called ugly except if u haven't seen it physically, also i love feeling the coldness of its body in the morning due to its non-plastic built.
THE PHYSICAL KEYS.. dunno why, but i just love the MENU only key on N8, makes it look more professional to me than that of the call/End?menu key on 701. also love the sexy volume and camera keys at N8's side too. but i love the fact that Voice command key is present at the side of 701, quite useful for me.
BATTERY LIFE.. i noticed 701 lasts longer when u dont do much with it, just playing music with the earpiece on , typing messages and scrolling through the menus. also it has 1300mAh which is quite better than 1200 of N8. but its processing speed and RAM doesnt require much power compared to that of 701

1 Like

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 3:24am On Mar 25, 2012
My conclusion..Sincerely i love both phones, I love 701's boost in speed ( not really noticeable much for some people though) and RAM, i love its modern looks/appearance plus the new NFC feature and do u know u can use 701's LED flash as Touch by holding down the screen lock slide?? Love that as well. But i definitely can�t do without N8 with its Carl Zeiss Cam with Xenon flash, that saves me the time of carrying Physical cameras around, The 3mm AV that has completely replaced my room's DVD player, the strong FM transmission serves as my only music player in the car now., i can manage its small RAM and processor speed cos it ain�t that bad sincerely, still does everything i need exactly the way i wanted. so in my everyday activities, N8 is still works for me better than my new device. but at least I own anoda nokia now. Thanks to u though

Our everyday needs varies, as for me, i do go for devices that aids my daily stuffs and not the current or latest ones in vogue. It is just a matter of your own satisfaction.

Also I suspected a foulplay from the seller, was any other cable included in your sales package apart from charger and usb? I only got that and he claimed it was all he got when he bought it newly..
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 3:55am On Mar 25, 2012
@JEDISCO
Below are the snapshots from an N8 and 701 running symbian Belle OS. Here is a picture of a fully working standing fan with the blades rolling at maximum and taken in the night (11pm precisely). Here the N8 Lens mechanism could perfectly get a fast rolling fan blades with its Xenon flash, while 701 couldnt detect any. ( Damn a slow shutter lens with A fixed focus and LED flash). i zoomed both lenses though cos i wanna clearly see how far the length of a xenon flash and LED flash is, the flash on 701 is almost not visible at all below. Now thats one reason why an N8 is worth the money. RAM & Processor upgrade aint everythin bro. i took both reducing the camera pixel to 3MP so u wont say i cheated 701 with a 12mp to 8mp range. i also resized the pictures so i could upload them here.

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2012
^^^
Lol. I think you actually cheated, cos it seems the fan was off when you took the pic with the N8. The blade looks still.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jedisco(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2012
@temmy
For the first post:
You can see that most of your misconceptions about 701 changed when you really handled the phone.
Well I can say your comparison is good (although you displayed some bias towards N8 which I wouldn't blame you for as its clearly your favourite especially having used it for long).
But let me just point out something.
1. About the sim card position. Sincerely, I prefer it this way cos I hardly remove my mc. Infact I have removed it only once when I installed some shitty app. Unlike my sim which I always remove esp when my battery is low and I have to go out with another phone or when I want to use my etisalat line to browse. Well as they say different strokes for different folks.
2. Fm transmitter: Mine much works better than what you have explained although I have not compared it with that of N8.
3. I know this comparison is based the native ability of the phones, but I think you should also keep an eye on the added features coming with the FP1 update. I'm sure by then you may change your mind.

In conclusion, they are both nice phones. If you want excellent multimedia function then N8 is better. But if you are all about the UI (user interface), responsiveness, good multimedia backup and all round function 701 is it.
N8 is rather a niche phone with some excellent features, while 701 is an all-rounder that offers all round improvement. (just like comparing the Iphone to N8).
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jedisco(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2012
About the picture:
I MIGHT agree with the lighting considering N8 uses xenon flash and 701 user dual led. As for the blades I no gree o.
The blades are clearly static no matter how good the camera is. A good camera should atleast show that the blades are in motion and not static.
If N8 is like this then how will 808 be?
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by aieromon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2012
jedisco: About the picture:
I MIGHT agree with the lighting considering N8 uses xenon flash and 701 user dual led. As for the blades I no gree o.
The blades are clearly static no matter how good the camera is. A good camera should atleast show that the blades are in motion and not static.
If N8 is like this then how will 808 be?

That picture is for real and I've used it to impress so many people about the camera qualities of the Nokia N8.If you don't believe this,then it'll be hard when you see the shots taken of a ceiling fan at high speed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.