Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nokia Belle Is Here - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Belle Is Here (61499 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update. / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sylve11: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
@ temmy, i need a fairly used N8. Do u have one or ur friends? cool
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
odukoko: I believe u can use ttpod to get d lyrics automatic without sweat!

Yes! But you need to always connect to the internet before lyrics are displayed on ttpod. Unlike that of belle music player that displays the one tagged in the music file.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
sylve11: @ temmy, i need a fairly used N8. Do u have one or ur friends? cool
yep, but dunno your location and your price range, d bros lives in Akure though.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
jobd: @oga temmy,after downloadin dat hackin kit u recently uploaded(it link) nd followin d instructions of hackin u provided in d former(unsigned) kit,i still get error of certificate when tryin to install apps...is it dat it wasnt hacked correctly or its frm d application?am still on anna on my c7 till i get a pc b4 updatin to belle soonest......tanx very much bro

Waoh dats strange, u shouldnt get that on the second upload bro, it was from n8fanclub. Hav u tried installing other apps? Which of the packages shows d error? Norton, Rom patcher or rom patcher lite?
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jobd: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
temmy.m3:

Waoh dats strange, u shouldnt get that on the second upload bro, it was from n8fanclub. Hav u tried installing other apps? Which of the packages shows d error? Norton, Rom patcher or rom patcher lite?
yes i tried installin some apps in which some installed nd others dont....its d rom patcher lite dats refusin to install its showing ''certificate error''.tanx man
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by zeeyen4all(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
jobd: yes i tried installin some apps in which some installed nd others dont....its d rom patcher lite dats refusin to install its showing ''certificate error''.tanx man

i cant download the link above, it is refering me to another site,,, why pls
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sniperwolf(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please I have a problem, which application is running the xmppservices and how do I stop it from running

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2012
sniperwolf: Please I have a problem, which application is running the xmppservices and how do I stop it from running
guess it was included with belle Rom but dont really know its purpose aside that it keeps eating up the available resources, i removed mine and nothin has stopped working since. It s located at c:\sys\bin .. Remove it with xplore. Make sure u end it with netqin or killme first..
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
jobd: yes i tried installin some apps in which some installed nd others dont....its d rom patcher lite dats refusin to install its showing ''certificate error''.tanx man

Dont use Rompatcher lite bro, use the normal ROM PATCHER located in the achive or from your previous download. Hope u remembrd to restore the 2 files in ''quarantine'' options from norton and removed Norton itself before installing rom patcher?....
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sniperwolf(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2012
Whenever I start NetQin it hangs my phone, especially NetQin's net manager
temmy.m3:

guess it was included with belle Rom but dont really know its purpose aside that it keeps eating up the available resources, i removed mine and nothin has stopped working since. It s located at c:\sys\bin .. Remove it with xplore. Make sure u end it with netqin or killme first..
Whenever I start NetQin it hangs my phone, especially NetQin's net manager
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sniperwolf(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
Temmy, I sent you a tweet about 2days ago and you didn't reply it @MorganOkoroma
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sniperwolf(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
Please give me download link for a good dictionary, I'm still running Anna I plan to upgrade later. I hope the dictionary will work for both Belle and Anna
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by hayourbame(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
aieromon:

We can work something out this weekend if you can come down to Abule Egba.If I come to you,prepare transport money and fish peppersoup with few bottles of Odeku.
Thank for your reply to my text,but i need somebody nearby,agbara,okoko,badagry. PLs will be glad if you guy can help me with this updating stuff am really miss out and my nokia N8 is become useless to me,pls friend's
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
sniperwolf: Whenever I start NetQin it hangs my phone, especially NetQin's net managerWhenever I start NetQin it hangs my phone, especially NetQin's net manager

Do u have F-Secure on your device??
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
sniperwolf: Temmy, I sent you a tweet about 2days ago and you didn't reply it @MorganOkoroma
Please Forgive me bro.. ll check it out now
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by jobd: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2012
temmy.m3:

Dont use Rompatcher lite bro, use the normal ROM PATCHER located in the achive or from your previous download. Hope u remembrd to restore the 2 files in ''quarantine'' options from norton and removed Norton itself before installing rom patcher?....
yipeee, tanx very much ma boss,rectified it neva knw hackin is dis "easy" since hv ben usin symbian(n70) back in 2007 hv ben havin prob hacking...but wif u,hv ben able to hack for d first tym in history nd will even "brag" wif it.lol...one again tanx very much(lemme add,just insatlld an unsigned ttpod nd swype keyboard nd very happy) You
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2012
jobd: yipeee, tanx very much ma boss,rectified it neva knw hackin is dis "easy" since hv ben usin symbian(n70) back in 2007 hv ben havin prob hacking...but wif u,hv ben able to hack for d first tym in history nd will even "brag" wif it.lol...one again tanx very much(lemme add,just insatlld an unsigned ttpod nd swype keyboard nd very happy) You

Am glad it s done bro. u'r welcome. Enjoy smiley
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by odukoko(m): 3:56am On Jun 15, 2012
temmy.m3:

Yes! But you need to always connect to the internet before lyrics are displayed on ttpod. Unlike that of belle music player that displays the one tagged in the music file.
[color=#006600][/color
but oga temmy,once u haf d lyrics,its stored with d song n u dont need to connect again to enjoy it!
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2012
odukoko: [color=#006600][/color
but oga temmy,once u haf d lyrics,its stored with d song n u dont need to connect again to enjoy it!

Hmm, true. but all the same, TTPOD doesn't encode/tag the lyrics into the song permanently, it only stores it into a folder and if it s deleted or the music is moved to another folder or sent somewhere else like on another phone or PC, it no more has the lyric. check out the scrnshots below bro. I made a lyric search of AZ Yet-Last night track (1) After it s been downloaded & Displayed (2) i tried playing the same music on my native music player (3), no lyrics was displayed cos the downloaded lyrics was stored in E:\TTPOD\lyrics (4). not embedded in the music file itself.

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2012
zeeyen4all:
Temmy.m3.... Pls i will like you to teach me step by step in which i need to hack my n8 pls and i wouldn't mind if you can give me your glo number so i can call you. Mine is 08070770014 or better still if you have airtel line, i will be ok to call. Thnks
Please Forgive me boss i am not @ home o, glo & airtel aint here. only have whatsapp working with my naija line. ll try to get across to u or try pasting a detailed scrnshot of hacking an N8 here, better-still, tell me if u'r on whatsapp so we could talk. Regards..
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by hayourbame(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2012
Temmy am on whatapp and this my number that i use to register 07039776565,pls paste your so i can talk to you direstly am almost feel up with my nokia N8, I'll be glad if you can help me ou
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sylve11: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2012
temmy.m3:

yep, but dunno your location and your price range, d bros lives in Akure though.

am in warri right now. is 30k ok for that gadget? cool
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by zeeyen4all(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
temmy.m3:

Please Forgive me boss i am not @ home o, glo & airtel aint here. only have whatsapp working with my naija line. ll try to get across to u or try pasting a detailed scrnshot of hacking an N8 here, better-still, tell me if u'r on whatsapp so we could talk. Regards..
yea temmy.m3.... Am on whatsapp, u can use dat my glo number to search me...08070778814. I will be expecting ur number.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
zeeyen4all:
yea temmy.m3.... Am on whatsapp, u can use dat my glo number to search me...08070778814. I will be expecting ur number.

Done boss. will holla soonsmiley
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
hayourbame: Temmy am on whatapp and this my number that i use to register 07039776565,pls paste your so i can talk to you direstly am almost feel up with my nokia N8, I'll be glad if you can help me ou

Added u now bro. ll holla @ u soon
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by temmym4(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
sylve11:

am in warri right now. is 30k ok for that gadget? cool

Chai! bro if i tell him dat amount he will likely cut my head off when he sees me o. lol.
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by zeeyen4all(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
temmy.m3:

Done boss. will holla soonsmiley
waiting boss

1 Like

Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by sylve11: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
temmy.m3:

Chai! bro if i tell him dat amount he will likely cut my head off when he sees me o. lol.

so like how much na? sad cool
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by hayourbame(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls friend,who can help me with updating of my nokia N8,am in lagos state agbara side,Am not saying free this my no 07039776565 or my mail ogunsola_ayobami@yahoo.com.
THANK
Re: Nokia Belle Is Here by odukoko(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
@oga temmy,u r 100% correct abt d ttpod.but nice app anyway!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / Does Nigerian Customs Charge This High For Ordinary Smartphone Sent From US? / The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.