Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage (1444 Views)

Emeka Ike's Estranged Wife In Adultery Mess / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Lola Alao Can’t Remarry Without My Consent –dare Ogunlana, Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage by Freesia(f): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2012
I have heard different married women give reasons why intimacy is the last thing on their minds when they are going through a rough patch in their marriage.
while doing my hair at a friend's house another customer was saying her and her husband hadn't been talking for some weeks but he still wants to get intimate.

The hairdresser asked her if she was cooking for her husband and she said she was,the hairdresser then told her she needs to complete the meal and see intimacy as desert !!
The customer turned around and said she finds it extremely challenging to even try anything with her husband due to their severe marital problems.

As an unmarried lady who doesn't live with her boyfriend I would like to hear mature views on this from the house as marriage is an entirely different ball game from the dating scene
Re: Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage by iice(f): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
Women have better control when it comes to intimacy because for most of them us, it's tied to emotions (real or hoped). Seeking/confirming a bond. It's this warped thing that helps sometimes. Thus it's harder to let someone you're emotionally/mentally estranged from, touch you that way. Sure some people can work round that and 'couple' because of the biological urge.

Cooking for an estrange husband, can like cooking for a household with people in it you can't even stand. It's not really tied to emotions.
Re: Withholding Intimacy Should Not Be Part Of An Equation In An Estranged Marriage by Outstrip(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
I'll have to come back to this. Don't have time now to write

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? / 8 Signs Of Imminent Marriage Break-up / Moiself & My Lovely Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.