Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble (4082 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ufobabe(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ havanah

maybe u can help me. it is not really sex but i still feel that i love so much and don't double date 4 any good reason

pls tell me how 2 xpress love 2 someone that i truely love.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hips don't lie
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2007
ufobabe i wish i knew what to say cry cry

i don't think that one way of dealing with someone works on every one u'll just have to try different ways ask questions and pay attention to what goes around and how they react to what your doing

but the most important thing is to try your best to keep the essence of your personality and don't change that for any one cause that is who you're and what makes u different and special smiley smiley
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ufobabe(f): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2007
havanah:

ufobabe i wish i knew what to say cry cry

i don't think that one way of dealing with someone works on the every one u'll just have to try different ways ask questions and pay attention to what goes around and how they react to what your doing

but the most important thing is to try your best to keep the essence of your personality and don't change that for any one cause that is who you're and what makes u different and special smiley smiley
havanah,
thanks
i pray God will help me out
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by debosky(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2007
my frank and often brutal comments/manner of speaking

people always complain that i'm too harsh because I don't sugar coat things, Its gotten me in trouble many times because some people think I'm using style to insult them, while I'm just speaking my mind.

I remember once, this guy and girl living with us in a crib (4 guys 2 girls) were shacking up under-g style, I just told them straight up, If B____ gets pregnant, nobody should call my name o, I'm too young to be a father!

and they got really pissed, everyone knew what was going on (or at least suspected) but I was the one who spoke out
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2007
bad boy you debo.

I also say what's on my mind,without foul language,I'll lay it like it is.
Some like it ,some don't
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2007
ufobabe:

havanah,
thanks
i pray God will help me out

ur welcome girl

i will pray for that too smiley smiley
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2007
That has to be ma butt. now i understand why mama used to force me to wrap ma sweater around ma
waist way back since SS2.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by tkb417(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2007
Mouth. I too dey talk. My eyes too. When i see stuffs, meeen i wont take away my eyes oo. You guys know what im talking about.
@Lamidebaby
Dont come near my vicinity o, or my eyes will put me into trouble again grin grin

Anyhow, thats by the side, quality that puts me into trouble is that i trust people blindly without crosschecking and this has landed me into trouble countless times
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by nekkyo(f): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
my short temper i wish am better but am praying abt it
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by opokonwa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
Opokonwa is frank & blunt to a fault! CAUSE I'M SINCERE TO A FAULT!

Add that to a raving boldness!! shocked shocked

And sometimes a temperamental nature! . . . 'CAUSE I'M A NO-NONSENSE DUDE. cool

I HAVE MANY FAULTS. . . OOPS! undecided

AND A STUBBORN SINLE-MINDEDNESS. cool

Mix it with MY LOQUACIOUS LIPS! tongue tongue

And my RABID GENEROSITY! embarassed BECAUSE I HAVE A LARGE HEART! smiley

THEN YOU GET A MAN WITH MANY FAULTS, NOT JUST ONE undecided AND ONE WHO IS SINCERE ENOUGH TO ADMIT THEM! cool

But I guess the most dominant qualities that get me into trouble are MY FRANKNESS, BOLDNESS and NO NONSENSE PERSONALITY. smiley
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Omoehi: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2007
hi , is any one on the know on NB result.

sorry the question you asked, saying what i have not thaught of.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by jkpretty(f): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
I'm too blunt, i tell it to ur face wit out holding back

I'm also very interrogative, I ask u questions, That u don't know when u start telling a part of ur life that is sooo secret. i really get in trouble wit this one, because they always say "i've never told anybody, why u"
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
opokonwa:

THEN YOU GET A MAN WITH MANY FAULTS, NOT JUST ONE undecided AND ONE WHO IS SINCERE ENOUGH TO ADMIT THEM! cool

But I guess the most dominant qualities that get me into trouble are MY FRANKNESS, BOLDNESS and NO NONSENSE PERSONALITY. smiley

didnt know whether to laugh cry tongue tongue

at least u take things easy and joke about it smiley not to mention ur creative artistic sense wink cool cool cool
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2007
lamidebaby:

That has to be ma butt. now i understand why mama used to force me to wrap ma sweater around ma
waist way back since SS2.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

i know some girls like that
that butt had to be protected when girls wud trip out cos the holdup wey e dey cause no get equal
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 20, 2007
LOL.
The thing is both an asset and a liability,
There aren't too many commodities that can boast of possesing both qualities
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 20, 2007
salsera:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

i know some girls like that
that butt had to be protected when girls would trip out because the holdup wey e dey cause no get equal

We African women are blessed with our share  of bakassi.
Even though I'll describe mine as medium sized,I still tie a shirt on my waist when jogging.
I don't want motorists hitting trees or running over senior citizens while gazing.
I care that much about my fellow humans grin grin
grin
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Islander(f): 3:03am On Oct 20, 2007
My nose, eyes and smile ( I have been told) smiley
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2007
This my big mouth!
My penchant for a robust debate.
I take too many things for granted.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by omoge(f): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2007
ummmmmmmmmm

davidylan:

This my big mouth!
My penchant for a robust debate.
I take too many things for granted.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by walexy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2007
I rely on people so much, and it has not been working for me.
I am learning to put my trust in God now, i pray i achieve dat sha
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by iice(f): 3:13am On Oct 22, 2007
my masculinity grin grin grin Mentally that is grin grin grin
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by slitty: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2007
opokonwa:

we definately share the same traits, that's exactly what gets me into trouble. cos i'm a female, being blunt makes me extremely rude,
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Bolarge(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2007
My eyes and my sweet mouth. grin

Verrry wrong combo for a guy. grin
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by yewaman1(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2007
too much of a nice guy.

end up been taken for a monkey not honey,
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by chukz4real(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
walexy:

I rely on people so much, and it has not been working for me.
I am learning to put my trust in God now, i pray i achieve that sha

How old are u? if u below thirty, nice suggestion cos is better u make all of ur mistakes before 30 so there will be enough time for corrections and ammendments.
Islander:

My nose, eyes and smile ( I have been told) smiley
nwando:

We African women are blessed with our share of bakassi.
Even though I'll describe mine as medium sized,I still tie a shirt on my waist when jogging.
I don't want motorists hitting trees or running over senior citizens while gazing.
I care that much about my fellow humans grin grin
grin

Are u sure u not advertising with style? anyway, remember to pay Seun his share of it as soon as guys keeps calling!

As for me, making gals fall in love with me,

Like Jesus' prover. Just cut them off! grin
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by showstopa: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2007
its my temper, i have a quick temper, i dont knoe what to do to change it
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by safabest(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hey,
This is a rather difficult question to those who don't get into trouble at all, lol
anyway mine is my heart, i always do the opposite of what my heart tells me which means i don't listen to other people's opinion. If i was a President in any country you are right about,there will be no opinion pool, lol
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by whitelexi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
Right from uni days, some peeps've wanting to mend me cos of my propensity to give polite insults. . . u know like, insulting u in such a way that u actually need to think deeply to recognise it was an insult! Service with a smile. . . Thats what i used to call it cos even as i dished it out, i had a wry smile at the corner of my lips grin

It nearly got me killed sha, but it has never been easy to con a conman, so the moment i sensed the trouble. . . I took drastic steps to correct the situation.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by 2dye4(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
well i guess mine is SARCASIM! gosh, i love the humour behind the humour. tongue
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Ebonyj(f): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
My big mouth, I sometimes say things I should not say.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ifyalways(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2007
Ebonyj:

My big mouth, I sometimes say things I should not say.
like saying this now huh
lol baby gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twist Your Mind A Little / Guys: If A Fine Girl Asks You Out / Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.