Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (53210 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2007
Siena:

She's no comedian, but her sense of humour closely matches mine.

he speaks the truth grin cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
She stays in LONDON hmmm,so good grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
he stays in LAGOS, hmm, even better than good tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
better than good is betterest

funny,but i dont know her degree yet,in some years i may know grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2007
ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2007
she thinks chingy is finneee, we think alike grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2007
nice pesonality
But have not seen much of her.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
he lives in Nigeria,, one of the luckiest people ever (wish i was there) grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2007
exactly MDSOCKS,her ID jus tells me she is cool,jus got to feel her posts recently,
cool girl

Toyint which levels nowi fear you o
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2007
ibkaye:

he lives in Nigeria,, one of the luckiest people ever (wish i was there)  grin
no need wishig you were here
there's a plane coming down to Nigeria tomorrow, You got a free ticket
But the only problem is that
Al qeada Suicide bombers are co-passengers     grin  grin

Wish you luck  cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2007
mdsocks:

no need wishig you were here
there's a plane coming down to Nigeria tomorrow, You got a free ticket
But the only problem is that
Al qeada Suicide bombers are co-passengers grin grin

Wish you luck cool

lol! ill definately be catching that plane then tongue grin cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2007
@tommysexy

why na?

@post
chinese eye, thats sexy, hon. man, i got nigerian eye, sexier tongue tongue tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2007
toyinrayo:

@tommysexy

why na?

@post
chinese eye, thats sexy, hon. man, i got nigerian eye, sexier tongue tongue tongue

teeheee  grin

funny girl  grin smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2007
i have talked too much about u today oo,
ok good,better best girl

Toyint
as u dey say hrmmmmmmm 4 my post ni oo
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2007
tommyex:

i have talked too much about u today oo,
ok good,better best girl

Toyint
as u dey say hrmmmmmmm 4 my post ni oo

lool made me laugh grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2007
tanx

when she posted her 228th i posted my 1228th,
thats so cool,abi??
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ ibkaye
hmmmn. . .she laughs a lot, friendly, nice, chinese eye

@tommysexy
all i got to say is kiss kiss kiss grin grin
and abeg, the comment you made to ibukun, change it jo, she deserves more than that, abi you wan am to knock you over the head?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tommyex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2007
naughty friendly chic

what did i say 2 Ibukun oo,she knows i like her now,abi Ibukayema how u check am??
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
tommyex:

naughty friendly chic

what did i say 2 Ibukun oo,she knows i like her now,abi Ibukayema how u check am??

lol i know i know grin cool no harm done

@toyin
thx for caring tho! kiss smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2007
tommyex:

@tommyex:
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2007
HMMMM. . . .AM thinking chingy is not fyn enough when i look at your pix babe jokin o grin grin grin

abeg, leave my tommysexy alone jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nawa1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
funny
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2007
creative smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Busta(f): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
sweetie smiley
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by mukina2: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
hunny bunny durrling kiss
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Busta(f): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
munki munki
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nawa1(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2007
mature
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2007
na wa wa
Funny member
Virtually in all threads
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by moondust(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2007
Cool chappie
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Ralvy(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2007
Fresh G . . grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by havanah: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2007
cool fresh and doesnt talk much cool cool cool cool
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by dragnet: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2007
.uhm wht shuld I say . . . .hr nik strtz wt "h" & ends wt "h" hr sex strts wt 'f' n ends t 'e' which mks hr female. .& she is a girl. .g0t a hole in hr ear ! .uhm .wht else? She g0t a rib less than a male. . . Shuld I c0ntinue d descriptn ? 'c0s I seem 2 knw hr wel ! .uh! .dt ws tiring ! . . .hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Game: Guess The Real Name Of The Member Above! / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Boobs Or The Leg? Who Is The Winner Here (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.