Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Say Something Good About The Member Before You - Forum Games (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (53148 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / ((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
fish eyes, fish lips.

fish head.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by C2H5OH(f): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
think of obiamaka as the human rights activist.
tubabie:

Mr Ethanol be careful o embarassed cool

wetin nau. wetin i do?  no be greet i greet you? you vex me o

THE AMAKA:

yes i finally did sleep but i was lying awake for about 30minutes just thinking.
so sad!!
its so barbaric, those barbaric animals.
As barbaric as it is, it is almost as if the government encourages it.  Some of those videos would pale in comparison to the behind-the-scenes criminal practices of thieves.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Positivity(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

fish eyes, fish lips.

fish head.

lmao, I nor be mammy water hubby oooh! Just saw ur siggy. . . unconventional 2 say the least! tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2009
wait, what are you talking about? LOL

i no understand the tin wey you talk.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Positivity(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
Just tryna make light of the situation is all. It was getting a bit stifling wth all the talk bout burnt corpse and all. I decided 2 diffuse it all wth ur siggy, its nice though (ur siggy).
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
what is siggy?

lol im so lost.

hehehehehehehe
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Positivity(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2009
ur signature (who says I can't be a lover) geddit?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
nice siggy sha. . . nice username
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
Me & You Ati Jassie! dey cant jazzy! grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
Positivity:

ur signature (who says I can't be a lover) geddit?

OHHHH I GET IT. (:
thanks.

i havent been to naija in 2 years, has it changed drastically in the past 2 years?
good or bad?
and my question is talking about southern nigeria, i know some parts of the north look like a war zone.
or like a bomb hit the city.
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
faakay:

Me & You Ati Jassie! dey cant jazzy! grin

youre so cool.

lol
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

youre so cool.

lol

Ouch!! ma head is swelling oooooooooo!! yeeeeeeeeee!! help me!!!!!! yeeeeeeeee grin grin grin

@Topic

So cool kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tubabie(f): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2009
Cool guy

C2H5OH:

wetin nau. wetin i do?  no be greet i greet you? you vex me o
Vex jor
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2009
dem dey show her for kalamision! grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by THEAMAKA(f): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2009
tubabie? you went for koko mansion?
you send in application, i mean?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2009
i didn't say koko mansion, didirin. . . i said kalamision. . . (television) lol
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nike4luv(f): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2009
old
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tubabie(f): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2009
lmao NO!
she's referring to my profile
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
she no sabi anything jare, no mind her grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nike4luv(f): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
middle age
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
How wa You re? grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by nike4luv(f): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2009
faakay:

How wa You re? grin

sweetheart mii, i dey o! bawo ni bodie e. cheesy wheres my tshirt!!

beautiful
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by C2H5OH(f): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
tubabie love you too
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2009
tubabie:

Cool guy

Fine Aunty grin

nike4luv:

sweetheart mii, i dey o! bawo ni bodie e. cheesy wheres my tshirt!!

beautiful

wooo your shirt na is coming!!! grin Body wa pa!! I'm gentle be JetLi grin

@Topic
bu shi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2009
TUGBASKIIII OMO BABA MI FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!! O LENU PA! OKO GBOGBO OMOGE NL!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tubabie(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
C2H5OH:

tubabie love you too

Huh huh cool

Faakay that is still funny!
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
U dey mad ni? follow the rules jare! ashewo oshi cheesy grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by C2H5OH(f): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
lol tungba what a lipsrsealed name.

that was the name of one mad man in my neighborhood back then. tunde tunene tungba
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
who be dis chemical wey dey here sef. . . if u post for ma yansh again, i go shit for your head. . . ashewo boi cheesy grin tongue
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by tubabie(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2009
So you are male?
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2009
tubabie:

So you are male?

Yeah he is a male! na my jungle paddy but he behaves like a gay sometimes  grin   grin    grin

@topic
I trip for ur pics   kiss   kiss   grin   grin   grin   grin   grin
Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2009
U dey mad shey na me dey behave like gay? Baba e ma rundown ni!

@
tubabie. . .

so u thought i was female. . .lolz cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Game: Guess The Real Name Of The Member Above! / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Re: The Last Person Post Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.