Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo (22002 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by arewatech(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
See sambo eyes *big grin*
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
this is an evidence she lived a fast and irresponsible life when she was way younger and not being ashamed of that tattoo and also flaunting show how crazy she is considering the fact that most people regret tatooing their bodies later in life and now i can only see why nigeria is moving backwards everyday when we have someone of such unprofessionalism serving in such delicate positions. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Personally, I don't find the Tattoo offensive since it has no bearing on how she will perform. What I do find beyond offensive is the "I'm going to clean the gutters so I will wear ,y best rags' way she is dressed for a professional function.

All she needs to do is tie wrapper across her chest, gnawing on a chewing stick and she'll officially be dressed like my grandma when she's lounging.

Does the dressing have a bearing to how she'll perform ? If you don't find the tattoo wrong then the way she dresses shouldn't be a problem.
hbabe:

I enjoyed reading the posts on the thread and I found most of them hilarious.  Got me laughing my butt off in the office.

This was the funniest. grin grin
I just can't stop laughing o.

@topic
While her tattoo may not affect her work, her poor dress sense leaves much to be desired.  Showing off so much arm and arm-pit to all and sundry is not very ideal in a corporate world.  Too casual for an official outing with the Mr. President.

Does the dress affect her work. If you say the dress is not ideal for the corporate world is the tattoo ideal then.

Ladies what she has displayed ( her tattoo and dress ) isn't proper for her position.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by pslm23(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
Explanations for the following:

Tattoo:  there are some places in Delta State where she comes from, that actually put indulge in such scarifications. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nri#Nri_Scarification
So, her "tattoo" could very well be something she didn't do to herself!

Dressing:  NEPA took light and being a big girl, she started sweating a lot and had to take off the jacket that comes with that dress.  grin grin
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by chino11(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
There is nothing wrong in her having tattoos on her skin, but what we should be concerned about is whether she is advising appropriately on real issues that affects the lives of the Nigerian depending on her jurisdiction.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by caseymoney(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
Fresh Air, She's not an original African woman. Fake people and fake life, Shame on her and her generation
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by member479760: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
she is one of those Mr. 1600 take dey relax. see her bra, ring mouth nko.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by muyoto: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
hmmm, that one na real bad girl.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by amirize(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
My country go better at all? What a shame and see d kind person una dey give position wey no fit dress well,
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Beaf: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Whats the big deal about a grown up having a tattoo?
Those complaining about it are just more into tafia than substance.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by bulksms247(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thank una well. Though GEJ be my man but make I talk true, de way his eyes went beyond de eyeglass he was peeping something, wats dat??.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by jmaine: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
SOOOOOOOOO WHAAAAT !!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by FutureDon(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ OP, I seriously don't know what you stand to gain concerning this post. I can boldly tell you that's not a tattoo. It's one of those traditional paintings, and I'm sure it's been on her hand for a very long time. Some of those paintings (you wrongly called tattoo) are used to write the bearer's name on any part of his/her body. It could be the leg or hand as you can see on that photo.

I'm guessing you didn't grow up in this part of the world. Don't take it as insult, just trying to make things clear to you all.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by SkyRider1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
She for come in Pants and Bra. Guess she would look so pretty
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by diamondboa(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
The way you are dressed is the way you are addressed .I think she has plans more than the appointment given to her .
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by gokuu(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2012
Another Abuja Queen LovePeddler!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Ayatullah(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2012
The truth is that ANYTHING goes for GEJ, they have the same mind-set. 'Sunday Mirror' once showed GEJ picture with the six inches shoes of the 70s. I want to believe that if GEJ could subject himself to thorough body search up to the buttocks we should find tattoo on him. On a very serious note let's ask ourselves: Will Buhari as head of state have allowed such a woman in his presence? No way!!! Na koboko the woman go chop commot him front. What lesson is GEJ leaving for Nigerian Children? Shame on this special adviser!!!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Ayatullah(m): 1:27am On Feb 09, 2012
@Beaf, The VP sambo is not smiling at that woman's boobs, rather he was shaking his head and smiling in consternation at her odd dressing. Let all reasonable women emulate Sambo's wife in their dressing, that's the dressing of a virtuos woman.Madam patience is not doing bad too in her dressing unlike OBJ's time when ' that woman' always show the nation her boobs!!!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by dayokanu(m): 2:10am On Feb 09, 2012
Even America where ppl seem to copy all these ideas from would not have a public officer dressed that way to an official function
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by logica(m): 2:16am On Feb 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Even America where ppl seem to copy all these ideas from would not have a public officer dressed that way to an official function
Except of course if the function was at the Playboy Mansion or Arch Bishop Magic Don Juan's coronation.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2012
I've been laffing my azz out on the comments on page 1.

HEHEHEHEH grin grin grin
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 09, 2012
they say Igbo women are fine (based on comments from Igbo boys), but why are most of them on national level usually "booty-faced"?

I.e Dora akiluyi, Ngozi, etc.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 09, 2012
Shame unto her and unto jonathan who appointed such an irresponsible person.
Na dis kind of women go dey get sugar bobo because a responsible married woman cant draw a tatoo.
Wetin my girlfriend nor go even do.mtchewwwwww
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by kokoA(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

they say Igbo women are fine (based on comments from Igbo boys), but why are most of them on national level usually "booty-faced"?

I.e Dora akiluyi, Ngozi, etc.

Na only wor-wor ones dem the send go school naw. undecided
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by werepeLeri: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2012
There are so many eeediots on this forum.

OP - You are an epitome of someone who has nothing to do, a time waster, and a busy body in other people's matters. Are you her husband? Or just because she has been appointed to public office gives you the audacity to speak against her in such a manner? Can you tread in the same place she treads? You need to get a life and think before you rant against people you know absolutely nothing about.

Whats wrong if she has a tatoo? Show me anywhere in the constitution where it says, anyone with tatoo should not be appointed to public service. Show us why you think her dressing dis qualifies her as a public servant. Arrant nonsense.

My grand mother of almost 80 years has tatoo all over her body, I guess when you see her in public, you will open your dirty mouth and attempt to debase her for her tatoos, very silly and ras. I guess you are one of those who adorn ear rings and all those other form of fashion and you come here to deride an innocent woman, a wife, a mother, all because you have a cheap laptop and a cheap connection to the internet.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by FutureDon(m): 9:14am On Feb 09, 2012
werepeLeri:

There are so many eeediots on this forum.

OP - You are an epitome of someone who has nothing to do, a time waster, and a busy body in other people's matters. Are you her husband? Or just because she has been appointed to public office gives you the audacity to speak against her in such a manner? Can you tread in the same place she treads? You need to get a life and think before you rant against people you know absolutely nothing about.

Whats wrong if she has a tatoo? Show me anywhere in the constitution where it says, anyone with tatoo should not be appointed to public service. Show us why you think her dressing dis qualifies her as a public servant. Arrant nonsense.

My grand mother of almost 80 years has tatoo all over her body, I guess when you see her in public, you will open your dirty mouth and attempt to debase her for her tatoos, very silly and ras. I guess you are one of those who adorn ear rings and all those other form of fashion and you come here to deride an innocent woman, a wife, a mother, all because you have a cheap laptop and a cheap connection to the internet.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by obidia(f): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2012
Me i think the so called tattoo is not really a tattoo but this old way of beautifying the body that the Yoruba's use in the old time.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by BashMe1(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2012
So Aso Rock has strippers' club in it, Y dem no go lavish money when dem dey c otu to nack in exchange for cash grin cheesy grin
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by mystikal(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
see official cloth sha
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by hbabe(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
apocalypse:

Does the dress affect her work. If you say the dress is not ideal for the corporate world is the tattoo ideal then.

Ladies what she has displayed ( her tattoo and dress ) isn't proper for her position.
Are you suggested she gets rid of her tattoo?
The tattoo was there before she was appointed so if you think Nigeria should make a law against appointment of people with tattoo into public office, then feel free to say so.
My grandmother has a similar tattoos on her, so I think it is a traditional tattoo women used to put on their bodies decades ago.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
hbabe:

Are you suggested she gets rid of her tattoo?
The tattoo was there before she was appointed so if you think Nigeria should make a law against appointment of people with tattoo into public office, then feel free to say so.
My grandmother has a similar tattoos on her, so I think it is a traditional tattoo women used to put on their bodies decades ago.

You didn't answer my question and why are you trying to defend her ?. That tattoo isn't the one our grandparents did during their time. All the tattoos they had then bore a significance and it wasn't for show.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by ssii: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2012
Special adviser? The tattoo is not the issue, the woman is improperly dressed. I'm sure GEJ would have been embarassed by her dressing. All these numerous SAs and PAs to settle people, waste of taxpayers money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: PDP Says No Automatic Ticket For Obaseki / NLC Insists On Monday Protest Despite Court Order / 8 Airstrips To Be Rehabilitated In 2022 (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.