Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo (22024 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by velo10: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
Guys be careful of what you say. That lady is someone's sugar mummy grin grin grin grin
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Oludarey(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2012
Nothing wrong with her TAT's ,  being a politician doesn't mean you have to be conservative.

WHAT's MORE important is that SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND to DO her DAMN JOB!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
My own is her dressing and make-up,She looks ugly,is anyone seeing her face too abi na my lappy screen don get problem,wey make her worwor well well for my screen?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by andyanders: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
That woman there is the Special Adviser on prostitu--tes and people who are demonized. Maybe the president must have entered occult or is initiating or commissioning their outlet.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Baawaa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
I re-looked and re-looked the picture,this is my conclusion the woman is a Jezebel  daughter grin grin grin she look like AYAMATANGA!!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by logica(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
. . . cos a ho's gonna be a ho & a nigga's gonna be a nigga no matter what the fvck you think. - Mobb Deep
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Baawaa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
what is wrong with tattoo?. swedish finance minister is a man and he have an ear ring,i mean a very big ear ring on him.He was nameD the worlds best finance minister last month, the EU members states consults him for help.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP. THIS IS 21 CENTUARY.

This is Nigeria not Sweden."What is bad is bad"
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by ebube7(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
With all due respect, I suppose the word 'Decency' does not exist in her Dictionary.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by manny4life(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2012
It's so disappointing that few people encourage this form of trashiness in our society. What government professional have you seen dressed in such fashion? Also exposing their tattoos like that? Is that why you wear long sleeves? I'm sure part of her job as a government leader and special adviser to the FG is to look decent AND professional. If I were the one, that will be the last day on your job, Nonsense. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by defhenry(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
nigerians and hypocrisy,how d hell does d tattoo affect her job abeg??
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by NegroNtns(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
I blame this shame on the protocol officers. If I was a protocol officer, her a s s will not be allowed into the building, I dont care what credentials she carries. You are not going to present yourself in front of the President looking like a fvcking ho on her way back from night duty. shyyt, git yo as s outta hia angry angry
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Bolarge1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
SHE LOOKS LIKE A CLUB GIRL.

I AM VERY SURE SHE WAS APPOINTED TO WORK UNDER I MEAN UNDER GEJ AND SAMBO AND NOT WITH GET AND SAMBO.

Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by SisiKill1: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
Personally, I don't find the Tattoo offensive since it has no bearing on how she will perform. What I do find beyond offensive is the "I'm going to clean the gutters so I will wear ,y best rags' way she is dressed for a professional function.

All she needs to do is tie wrapper across her chest, gnawing on a chewing stick and she'll officially be dressed like my grandma when she's lounging.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by adedayo07: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
Where are we heading to in this nation?.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
nigerians and hypocrisy,how d hell does d tattoo affect her job abeg??

Do you know what class means The woman in question has to class!!!

You don't show off your tattoo at work in a professional working environment

Some Nigerians are just clueless and stupid - the people running the affairs of Nigeria are semi-illiterates

They have no agenda, no national policies, no foreign policy - most belong in the village,

I almost cried when I watched Ngozi "pig faced" Iweala on CNN defending subsidy removal - she said maternal mortality about 20times, that shows how clueless she is, Paper qualifications with no critical thinking skills

If maternal mortality is the biggest problem in Nigeria - how come the population is growing the way it is

Nigeria is a Country ruled by uneducated greedy clowns, and most of the followers are tribal sheeple
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by JESUSSON1: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
are u sure that GEJ is not eying the woman
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by hbabe(f): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
I enjoyed reading the posts on the thread and I found most of them hilarious.  Got me laughing my butt off in the office.

This was the funniest. grin grin

Baawaa:

I re-looked and re-looked the picture,this is my conclusion the woman is a Jezebel  daughter grin grin grin she look like AYAMATANGA!!
I just can't stop laughing o.

@topic
While her tattoo may not affect her work, her poor dress sense leaves much to be desired.  Showing off so much arm and arm-pit to all and sundry is not very ideal in a corporate world.  Too casual for an official outing with the Mr. President.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by JESUSSON1: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
maybe her work will be serving GEJ or Sambo. GEJ 你是不是人? 总统不懂事
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by doofanc: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2012
So the babe is even a medical doctor, a supposedly accomplished one at that. What a disgrace!
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
smh
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by nduchucks: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
What is this obsession with the woman's tatoo? Have you people never seen tatoo? SMH
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by biachwest: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
If we follow history. tatto started in Africa. let this woman do her job.W e should jugde her by her job and not by her dressing.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by deadie(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
What a disgust
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by manny4life(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2012
A lot of you asking " how does tattoo affect her work"? In  your place of work, most especially professional work places including government and corporate offices, don't you guys have a code of conduct which includes dressing appropriately? Does it mean your HR dept that drafted your code of conduct doesn't know that your dressing conduct doesn't affect your job?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by GboyegaD(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
Her make up is damn too flashy. Makes her look more like a love peddler than an adviser.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by niddamugu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
Moral decay on display, Even her dressing shows "a woman of easy virtue"
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by merengue: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
You people saying "she should be allowed to do her job", please enlighten us on what her job description is , SA on Inte-rgovernmental Affairs means what exactly? She is there only because she is Ahmadu (Ali Must Go) Ali's wife. Ali was PDP chairman under OBJ. She adds absolutely nothing to governance and is just another classic example of the waste and profligacy that characterize governments in Nigeria. As silly as the appointments of Bianca Ojukwu, Reno Omokri, D'Banj and other S.As (Special Anumpama)
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by bigdoo: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Seriously, what is the name of that lady?
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by desthan(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
Yo! people

our man needs a gangster b.i.t.c.h yo! ! ! cool
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by Jakumo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
Now that there is one UGLY-asz heiffer that fell out of ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, before landing in a pile of steaming chit.
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by hbrednic: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2012
too trashie
Re: Special Adviser To President On Inter-governmental Affairs Showing Off Tattoo by ugotuf(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
Nawao! i comment my reserve on this one! is she supposed to be a role model?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat / DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.