Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (17767 Views)

Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart / ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by cmon(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
Dear developers,
Please I'll like to know how to set up a website that can send sms automatically. I'm a php/MySql developer so I'm not new to programming.
I already gathered that I'll need something like an sms server. Is that true?
Besides I think there are some firms that have this sms solutions where payments MUST be made is that true or can it be done by oneself.

In short, I just need a breakdown of how web-based sms applications are built. Links on where I can get info will be cool.
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by agboifo(f): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi, it's simple.

Bulk sms providers with access to an sms gateway will usually give you the following:

ip address
username
password

With the above data, you embed a simple API or SMPP script into your website and voila.

You can contact me if you need more help: fooomp AT hotmail DOT com
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by smartsoft(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
you thats just it !
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by rufaai(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2007
Oui! - All you need is API configuration on your webpage

Buy bulk sms and intergrate it on your website, I've done one at aimtechng.com

SMS at http://www.aimtechng.com/sms/
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by opensource(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
Build you package first , get a bulk reseller SMS account go to the developers sections and get the API needed , some even offer custom sites so its pretty easy, But consider How do you get nigerians pay for this, Inter-switch is charging way to high
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by lifelong(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
My company is Lifelong IT solutions Ltd. We own www.lifelongsms.com. We provide BULK SMS services to individuals, organization/associations, corporate bodies, government and the general public needing SMS.

Send SMS as low as N2.40 to all Nigerian GSM Networks plus 600 networks in 200 countries. Visit our site www.lifelongsms.com to sign up and get FREE SMS now!

We also provide reseller plan for individuals and corporate bodies who want to start their own WEB BULK SMS business. Details below.

Reseller System
LifelongSms reseller system offers a complete turnkey business solution for resellers with dedicated server and control panel to manage the users account.

Highlights

A corporate website.
Web Interface for sending sms .
Admin Interface to add/delete/modify users .

Plan 1-Small Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 2,500 credits for N10,000 at N4 per unit.
Pay a registration fee of N10,000 .
You get a branded website and an admin panel to create accounts for your customers.Customers pay into your own bank account .
You can set any price you want.

Plan 2-Medium Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 30,000 credits for N94,500 at N3.15 per unit.
You get a branded website and an admin panel to create accounts for your customers.Customers pay into your own bank account .
For more info and registration contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Egeregor Tega
Business Manager
Lifelong IT Solutions Nig. Ltd
84 Ago Palace Way, Okota
Lagos.
www.lifelongsms.com
info@lifelongsms.com
Yahoo ID:tegabiz2@yahoo.com
MSN: lifelongsolutions@hotmail.com
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by ccokoji: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2008
Also consider www.realartsms.com I have used them before and there very very good or www.faithsms.com
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by guruananth: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2009
Many of them will provide you only web based panel but they forget they can provide the SMPP and HTTP API for integrating with your website.

CANNYINFOTECH as per my knowledge offers the HTTP API free sample programs in including PHP,ASP.net and other web applications also.

The use of the integration is when the CUSTOMER visit your site try to fill contact us page and send you a email YOU WILL GET SMS ALERT ALSO. so you can immediately check the email and reply to him or CALL HIM
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by gsmlomo: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
NEED TO BUY BULK SMS? SIGN UP AT OUR WEBSITE:www.bcsolutionsltd.sms-mms-reseller.com,and send a mail to textadverts@yahoo.com or call 07090290402 to order for your sms. we sell at N4.00.Minimum purchase is 250 sms credit.
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by Tolujoseph(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by enomakos(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
lifelong:

My company is Lifelong IT solutions Ltd. We own www.lifelongsms.com. We provide BULK SMS services to individuals, organization/associations, corporate bodies, government and the general public needing SMS.

Send SMS as low as N2.40 to all Nigerian GSM Networks plus 600 networks in 200 countries. Visit our site www.lifelongsms.com to sign up and get FREE SMS now!

We also provide reseller plan for individuals and corporate bodies who want to start their own WEB BULK SMS business. Details below.

Reseller System
LifelongSms reseller system offers a complete turnkey business solution for resellers with dedicated server and control panel to manage the users account.

Highlights

A corporate website.
Web Interface for sending sms .
Admin Interface to add/delete/modify users .

Plan 1-Small Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 2,500 credits for N10,000 at N4 per unit.

Plan 2-Medium Business Plan
Buy a minimum of 30,000 credits for N94,500 at N3.15 per unit.
For more info and registration contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Egeregor Tega
Business Manager
Lifelong IT Solutions Nig. Ltd
84 Ago Palace Way, Okota
Lagos.
www.lifelongsms.com
info@lifelongsms.com
Yahoo ID:tegabiz2@yahoo.com
MSN: lifelongsolutions@hotmail.com

you are a crook man,you are here on nairaland to adverts your business ,after you have fail to refund my money the last 3 months,God know how many nigerians you have dupe
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by tunde121oke: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Get 5 free sms when you sign up today !!! at www.pricelessng.com
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by felucci(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
You will need to set up a script on your website that posts variables to your sms server which will now send a web to mobile sms to you. All the script needs to do is call a url which includes your username and password in a format like this:

http://bulksms.vsms.net:5567/eapi/submission/send_sms/2/2.0?username=john&password=
abcd1234&message=Hi+Mom+%26+Dad&msisdn=44123123456,44123123457

That is if you want to send sms to two persons with your username as john and password as abcd1234. You can edit it to send to only one person.

I think textnigeria.com also offers this service. The only thing you need to do is to buy the bulk sms account and then you can use the api to make sms work for you

For textnigeria I think it is:

http://textnigeria.vsms.net:5567/eapi/submission/send_sms/2/2.0?username=john&password=
abcd1234&message=Hi+Dad&msisdn=44123123456
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by owoyalefem: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
You can simply try this one out!
No story; you get the best offer.
I have been using these guys since 2010 and no regretssmiley
www.plentysms.com
Re: How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello, thank you everybody for your useful tips and advice to the poster but i think we are overlooking a very important point which goes like this:
Content management systems like Joomla and Wordpress, are growing in popularity for creating both simple and complex websites. Using joomla and it's powerful extensions system makes it easy for everybody to build an sms system using a powerul extension developed by a Nigerian known as Leke. His website address is: http://lekeojikutu.com. If you need further help feel free to contact me.
Shadowblaqq.

(1) (Reply)

How to Spot Rogue Web Developers before giving a project / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.